Poll

If Germany had won the Battle of Britain would you...

Accept my German overlords & embrace German culture10%10% - 13
Fight on until the last man standing (conventional war)14%14% - 18
Fight the long war & never give in (guerrilla war)27%27% - 34
I'm not British48%48% - 60
Total: 125
CameronPoe
+2,925|6689
Please select your favoured option from those presented above.
jord
+2,382|6811|The North, beyond the wall.
Fight on until the last man standing.

Britian speaks German over my dead body.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6767|England
NEVER EVER give in !
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6899|UK
Well done on completely simplifying what i said poe... you have earned the idiot award.

If i was born now and Germany had won the war 60 years ago what would i care, would it effect my daily life no. If Germany had an evil reign over England still yeah i probably would fight. (Does Spain have an evil reign over Basque region, NO. Did England have an reign over Ireland, NO.)
If i was alive when a country invaded England ofc i would fight.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6897
another what if poll or just wondering what people are thinking?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6899|UK

Ridir wrote:

another what if poll or just wondering what people are thinking?
Hes trying to disprove my point that wasnt anything like the poll he has suggested. Making me think even less of him, which atm is increasing, i used to think he was the best debater on the forums. Clearly i was badly mistaken.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6336

Vilham wrote:

Well done on completely simplifying what i said poe... you have earned the idiot award.

If i was born now and Germany had won the war 60 years ago what would i care, would it effect my daily life no. If Germany had an evil reign over England still yeah i probably would fight. (Does Spain have an evil reign over Basque region, NO. Did England have an reign over Ireland, NO.)
Taking things a little too personal?

Anyway, I'd fight until the last man standing.

Last edited by Cerpin_Taxt (2007-05-06 11:31:33)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6899|UK

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Taking things a little too personal?

Anyway, I'd fight to the last man standing.
Its a direct mention from a post i made. Pollux I thought you had left this forum anyway.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6689

Vilham wrote:

Well:
a) Spain DID have an evil reign over the Basque country and
b) England DID have an evil reign over Ireland.

Answer your questions?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6754|London, England
I'm guessing what would've happened is some sort of mass emigration to Ireland or something. They'd be cut off so they wouldn't be able to go anywhere else.

Then they would've probably diverted all Commonwealth troops to retake the main island, promising independence if they succeed to get them fired up. Nazi's would still lose due to Soviets/Americans/Commonwealth troops just totally outnumbering them or something.

So what i'd do if i was in that situation is emigrate and come back to fight another day.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6336
I just find it funny that you're handing out "the idiot award" to a hall of fame member. You tell 'em!
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6660|London (At Heart)

Had I been alive I would of fought.

But if they had taken over 60 years ago? I don't think Id care.

I say think, I don't care.

Last edited by Shem (2007-05-06 11:34:52)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6899|UK
Shem wins the logical thinker award.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6943|Nårvei

Shem wrote:

Had I been alive I would of fought.
So you are a zombie ?

How cool is that
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6816|The Lou
I'm not British, but if Hillary Clinton gets elected, ill be moving there or Sweden. lol

Last edited by HURLEY (2007-05-06 11:39:58)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6821|"The Empire"
If they had won then i would now be eating sausage with everything, so i say fight, then again they do brew some nice larger!!!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6943|Nårvei

Robert Harris wrote a book where the story is set in a post WW2 scenario where Germany was victorious and the nazis ruel Europe.

Fatherland from 1992

The question as i see it is to hypothetical to answer.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6689

Vilham wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Well:

Answer your questions?
Man you make me laugh. You might aswell go put on your cheerleaders costume and shout "go terrorists go".
Wow. Just wow. If someone else can find the word terrorist in among all of the words in my post then kudos to them. You're getting more hilarious by the minute. You SOOOoooo want me to be a supporter of terrorism. Look buddy - I don't support terrorism, stop looking.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-05-06 11:46:13)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6818|United States of America
The poll is inherently flawed. You assume that Operation Sealion would have been a rousing success in addition to the Batlte 'o Britain.
derstralle
Iron Egg Skill, bitches!
+29|6348

mazerali62 wrote:

If they had won then i would now be eating sausage with everything, so i say fight, then again they do brew some nice larger!!!
What's wrong with sausages?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6899|UK

CameronPoe wrote:

Vilham wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well:

Answer your questions?
Man you make me laugh. You might aswell go put on your cheerleaders costume and shout "go terrorists go".
Wow. Just wow. If someone else can find the word terrorist in among all of the words in my post then kudos to them. You're getting more hilarious by the minute. You SOOOoooo want me to be a supporter of terrorism. Look buddy - I don't support terrorism, stop looking.
I agree you dont support them, you just advocate them.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6777
id invade Iraq
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6698|UK
fuck england i don't care who anything has to to better than this shithole
ZamoII
+11|6352
id make a potato famine
Milk.org