dizziaqua
+2|6475|Netherlands
i know an good thing to discuse an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken but that chicken has to come out an egg  but that egg comes out an chicken but an chicken comes out of an egg so that egg has to come out an chicken and an chicken comes out of an egg but that egg has to come out an chicken

okey guys who wants to karma me for this ?   i worked like 2 minits for it

Mcminty edit: Don't ask for karma...
r00ts
xD
+81|6534|Netherlands
Old lol.
I think the chicken was first
dizziaqua
+2|6475|Netherlands
owkey thank for the info i start an better life now
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Easy. The egg clearly evolved first, I mean, Dinosaurs laid eggs.

Egg before Chicken. Case dismissed.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
wrong section...
dizziaqua
+2|6475|Netherlands
nozzzz itzz an great thing o poll forzzzz
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)
Who cares, they both taste fine to me.
tupla_s
+455|6584|Finland
I think a dront came first
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k207/tupla_s/dront-2.jpg
AudioAtomica
+53|6242
Technically the egg came first if you look at it literally, because the chickens ancestors were laying eggs before the chicken ever existed.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6462
this is a stupid question-

There was some bird closely related to a chicken that underwent genetic modification in the egg, and hatched into a chicken.  therefore, the egg came first.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

Dude, that riddle is so easy people look dumb every time they ask it.

First of all, like ty said, there were eggs long time before there were chickens.

But let's suppose people mean chicken-egg. Well as the chicken evolved out of something else (t-rex anyone) he probably had a mutation going on when being created. Therefor he had to come out of his EGG first before he could  be a chicken. The mutation happened inside the egg. Therefor the egg was there first, then the chicken. Think logic, pay attention in biology and be satisfied now you know the answer to one of the most asked questions on this planet...

Both cases say egg... Think before asking ^^
dizziaqua
+2|6475|Netherlands
yeaa that is right but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but that dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but the Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg and the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur so that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur and that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur so that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg but the dino-egg comes out of an Dinosaur but that Dinosaur has to come out of an dino-egg 
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

No you get it all wrong, It's all about evolution and mutation. Something close to a chicken (or dinosaur) lived first. They laid an egg. There was a mutation in which some gens changed. Because of that the chicken existed which was somehow (not understandable) better than his precedent as he survived it. Therefor the egg containing the chicken was first, then came the chicken, another egg, chicken, continue the loop.

You are of course right, but you just look at the middle part of their existence, and if you ask, who was first, you have to look at the beginning (which can't be another dinosaur as you asked yourself, who was the first dinosaur).

So:
First chicken came out of an egg, came out of another animal (can't be chicken otherwise the first chicken wasn't the first chicken but which might have looked a lot like the chicken).
dizziaqua
+2|6475|Netherlands
nope but that dinosaur has to come out OF an egg, were was tha tegg comming frome then ?
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
It's my little brother that tries to be funny...

https://khayman.osnn.net/threadpics/banstick_lg.jpg
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6293
Who came first, the chicken or the egg?
The egg and the chicken were laying in bed.
The egg had an annoyed look on his face, and the chicken sitting with a cigarette in his mouth, was looking satisfied.
The chicken turned to the egg and said,"well I guess we figured that one out"

Last edited by maniacmattie (2007-05-06 04:12:39)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6755

Why is everyone leaning towards evolution?

pssh, creationism all the way: chicken first
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6698
This one is going in my collection of threads that fail.
kn0ckahh
+98|6730|netherlands, sweet lake city
I think there was some kind of lizard that layd eggs, and one of them got laid by a bird, and the lizzard made a egg wich became a chicken, so the egg was first
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6518|Singapore
chicken lays evolved eggs....

hmm...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6725|Singapore
No, the chicken came first.
jamiet757
+138|6614
neither was first, one species simply evolved over time into what we know today as the chicken, it all started when some amino acids combined and made the first cellular life form, which divided to create all life on earth....

so, the chicken wasn't first, the egg wasn't first, just a cell hanging out in an ooze pool
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6424

jamiet757 wrote:

neither was first, one species simply evolved over time into what we know today as the chicken, it all started when some amino acids combined and made the first cellular life form, which divided to create all life on earth....

so, the chicken wasn't first, the egg wasn't first, just a cell hanging out in an ooze pool
the egg was first as the dinasours had eggs before chickens were about
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

This whole saying is lame. 

What came first? niether.   

It started out something else entirely and through generations became a chicken.  IF you want to ask the question properly, it would be.  What did the chicken evolve from?

Now,  through a series of subtle evolutionary changes and it slowly turning into the present day chicken, you'd have to determine when you can deem it no longer the previous creature, but evolved into the chicken, and since evolution is subtle and long,  it would almost be a matter of opinion when you can say "no, that's no longer that, it's a chicken now"
Skorpy-chan
+127|6337|Twyford, UK
The chicken evolved from the lizard.

And, frankly, who cares what comes first? They're both tasty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard