1. The admins are assholes
2. The admins are power hungry banning/kicking Nazis
3. I have never seen such cocky admins
4.  Server name should be "24/7 Baserape"
5. I get yelled at for suicide C4 killing a baseraping admin
6. Almost got banned for reason in #5.

Pros:

1. I got my Veteran Command Badge
2. The leader admin is a fucking dipshit, he ends up banning himself from his own server.  Other players rejoice.

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Bert10077/n00bAdmin1.jpg

I hate the "AIrBoRnE" server, and their cocky squad.  I suggest not going there unless you want to get into one hell of an argument.

I am done ranting.

Last edited by Bert10099 (2005-12-13 12:44:41)

deject
Got His War On
+37|6787|Golden, CO
Well don't play there.  If I paid $190/month for a ranked server I'd be an asshole too because that's a lot of money...
Sud
+0|6761
Did the asshat truly actually ban HIMSELF? That's hilarious

Well don't play there.  If I paid $190/month for a ranked server I'd be an asshole too because that's a lot of money...
How about he takes the server down and let someone who isn't an asshole's server be populated with players instead? Tons of 0/64 player servers just waiting to be played on. Please, take down the $190 a month small penis compensation so the players can play in places where the admins aren't a bunch of George Costanzas
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6754|United States
I just posted the screen shot in my orginal post.  Yes, I couldn't beleive it.

The same guy who was telling me to STFU and calling n00b, later on, bans himself.  He was the admin of the server.

He didn't TK anyone, didn't swear, just banned himself.

I thought it would have been a cool squad because of the capital letters in the name "AiRbOrN"
Hyper
Banned
+154|6764
thats some messed up logic....caps make u cool...
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IM THE FONZ!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6756
At 3.0 a slot... 64 players is... 192 bucks a month.

I've seen 24 man servers for 54 dollars.
BeefnCheez
+0|6758

Bert10099 wrote:

6. Almost got banned for reason in #6.
Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all
=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6770|Austin, Texas

BeefnCheez wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

6. Almost got banned for reason in #6.
Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all
Almost getting banned, for almost getting banned, for almost getting banned, for almost getting banned.......
BeefnCheez
+0|6758
and that makes sense?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6768
Our server costs aproximately £270 every 3 months & Has no nazi admins, but we cant always seem to get it filled up, go figure. Maybe people just like having a bad time lol
Schizferatu
+0|6733|West Central Indiana
ROFL!  George Costanzas!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6857|Bryan/College Station, TX
Systematic abuse of game play and unfair banning/kicking practices can be reported to EA. If EA agrees them these servers lose their Ranked privelege and go back to being asshate non-ranked servers. No one will give a shit what they do on their own servers then.

By being a Ranked Server you accept certain rules to be a ranked server.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6737|New Hampshire
They may pay 192$ a month, but they still need to follow EA's terms of service - they have a rental agreement with the server - they don't own it, and therefore need to follow basic rules.  I don't know if they've violated any because I'm not familiar with the exact rules themselves, but someone can get back to this post on that
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Doc*BK*
+1|6724|sacramento, ca
Yea i need to add to this post that i just got banned because an untagged admin ran into a tree with the chinese hellecopter and then said i sucked.

I said in return he sucked cuz he chose to shoot a boat insted of a cobra that was shooting back at us and then ran into a tree trying to spawn rape.

Apparently im the one who sucked tho because i got banned for being a "nigger jew" as he called it.

I agree with yall FUCK THE AIRBORNE SERVER AND THEIR HOMOSEXUAL IMMATURE CLAN!
Esker
+1|6740
Lol [MSC] clan is like that, it's ok for them to spawn rape but you start shooting them down and you'll get kicked and banned for it.

Mind you they're French and thus very sore losers so I guess it's to be expected really.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard