cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6693|NJ
You? seriously I'm preplexed by this, right now I really don't want any girl except for the one that is geographically impossable and I have more girls then I ever wanted... I live in Jersey and have a huge crush/feelings for a girl in boston which is 300 miles away a four hour car ride. So as appose to trying to force a thing with a girl who lives so for away I've been loosely dating(not sleeping with anyone cause I really do have it hard for this girl I can't have) now I all of a suddened have four girls who all seem to like me... What is up with that?
Warlord
Divine Ruler
+37|6379|Afghanistan
That's what they like ... If you ever have a chance read "The Game", it will tell you the psychology behind exactly what you mentioned ~ I highly recommend it.

~ W
madmax
+12|6259|perth, w.a.
count ur self lucky I'm on a 1 year dry spell
madmax
+12|6259|perth, w.a.
dude i live in Perth Ur thinking off Sydney

Last edited by madmax (2007-05-05 01:35:39)

DeathHasDualPistols
+10|6302|Karrinyup, W.A.
lol. Perth is full of hotties, everybody thinks sydney coz ALL of them gather at bondi
madmax
+12|6259|perth, w.a.
if u say so
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

Its an adaptive human condition.  We always want what we don't or can't have.  Having something is not enough for us, we always want more...something new...something that is not easily accessible.  Its what has allowed us to evolve technologically, scientificly, artistically...etc

You can take this same concept and apply it to many other things in your life.  No matter how great your car is you always lust for one that is slightly out of your reach.  Very seldomly do we, as a race, ever say "okay, i think i've had enough and am happy where i am with <<insert anything>>".
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon
dont just give up on the long distance thing.....im married to the woman i thought i could never be with, and she was 1500 miles away.
when i met my wife i was living in st louis and she was in pheonix. her parents live in stl so she was visiting when we met, and when she went back after a month, we lasted nine days.....she called and asked how bad i wanted to be with her, i gave the correct answer and we had her on a plane six hours later.

anyway, you never know what might happen. good luck man.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ
and meeeee

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kcos45/rockeydeniseandamanda-1.jpg

I'm the dude and that's my best friends wife

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2007-05-05 01:55:24)

DeathHasDualPistols
+10|6302|Karrinyup, W.A.
well. Hear of the phrase shes 1 in a million?? There are around 6,528,089,562 (taken in 2006) so there are more than 6528 people that good. And there are only so many countries.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ

DeathHasDualPistols wrote:

well. Hear of the phrase shes 1 in a million?? There are around 6,528,089,562 (taken in 2006) so there are more than 6528 people that good. And there are only so many countries.
So techincally I should be able to date 6528 girls?
DeathHasDualPistols
+10|6302|Karrinyup, W.A.
Yes, If you belive this girl is 1 in a million and you spend a lot of time and money looking.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ

Yes, If you belive this girl is 1 in a million and you spend a lot of time and money looking.
I'm going to need a bigger boat
DeathHasDualPistols
+10|6302|Karrinyup, W.A.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'm going to need a bigger boat
I recommend a plane. Boats take too long. And then theres always the chance that the Japanese will take you hostage for use against greenpeace.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ
Damn I look like the ugly mans Rocky Denise...

and the boat comment was JAWS...

I took down the pics cause that's just tackey
DeathHasDualPistols
+10|6302|Karrinyup, W.A.
hmmm. And a shark cant eat you on a plane. Unless you decide to bring one onboard. But that would just be stupid.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Nice flag.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ

rdx-fx wrote:

Damn.. all cute in different ways.

#1 and #3 .. Daaaaaaaaaamn.
(Not in an airbrushed model way, more in the way of 'pretty, and tons of personality oozing from the picture'.  In the important ways, that is).

Remind me why having a 'close close semi-romantic friend' 300 miles away is a no-go?
Well the 300 mile away thing is a no go expecially in the beging cause it never works out.. There is always negative things in the way... Number 1 is that you can't hang out when you want which is very important in the begining of a relationship... the weirdest thing about her though is I went to high school with her and not intill recently romantical stuff started to happen..
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ
Akk bang head against the wall, why can't they all support me and sex me up at the same time.. Then life will be grand, if you can't tell I'm not good with decision... Also if I do decide I'm not good with luck so I'll be fucked anyway
BVC
+325|6693
Theres no sense in beating yourself up about it.  The way I see it, you have two choices; make it work, or accept it and move on.

4 month dry spell here, would have been 2 months but the last chance would have involved another guy as well as her.
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ

Pubic wrote:

Theres no sense in beating yourself up about it.  The way I see it, you have two choices; make it work, or accept it and move on.

4 month dry spell here, would have been 2 months but the last chance would have involved another guy as well as her.
Other wise known as a "devils threesome"
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6488|Menlo Park, CA
exactly there is no way I am gonna fuck another chick with another dude in the room unless im gettin paid!!

Threesomes are meant for 2 girls and a guy PERIOD! any deviation and your engaging in homoerotic activity!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-05-05 03:52:12)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
Maybe you don't know, but women talk a different English, they use the same words but they don't mean the same thing.  Perhaps this guide can help you.

Men Guide to Female English:

We need = I want

It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now

Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to

I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

You're... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

I'm not emotional! And I'm not over reacting! = I've got my period

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house

I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....

I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white

Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!

I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive

How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like

I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.

Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful

You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me

Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]

Yes = No

No = No

Maybe = No

I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it

Was that the baby?= Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important

All we're going to buy is a soap dish = It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look at a few new purses, and those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?

The Answer To a Female Saying "What's Wrong?":
The same old thing = Nothing

Nothing = Everything

Everything = My PMS is acting up

Nothing, really = It's just that you're such a pain in the butt

I don't want to talk about it = Go away, I'm still building up steam
cpt.fass1
+329|6693|NJ
The devil is bad just so you guys know..
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6721|Doncaster, England
It's because your not trying to get the girls, all girls have an evil 6th sense that they learn from their mothers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard