Ranger0405
+3|6755|Cali, USA
Who are these idiots that run infront of vehicles and get hit and then punish you for there own mistake. They should be punished . They should have there game taken away computer smashed and thrown in a cold dark cell with no battlefield .
Schizferatu
+0|6727|West Central Indiana
The same idiots who walk in front of their fellow sniper's claymore mines and then punish them.  The very same idiots who get so mad that they can't mutiny their commander that they spend the whole round complaining that the commander is causing their loss while they simultaneously hunt and kill him.  That same idiot admin who booted me today because I knifed him in the back.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6750
The same idiots who think that everyone who TK's and jumps in front of vehicles are kids.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6781|Golden, CO
I don't really mind that much if they just aren't paying attention, but the asswipes who do it on purpose tick me off.
Sud
+0|6754
The same idiots who think that everyone who TK's and jumps in front of vehicles are kids.
If not in body or physical form, they are in maturity. The statement stands.
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
It works pretty well when people teamkill you for armor.  You'll have them kicked in no time.
Ranger0405
+3|6755|Cali, USA

RedFiercare wrote:

NO I ment that children tend to run into the street and get hit by cars  , ASSHOLE!!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

I've said time and time again, look both ways before you cross the road!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6793

I agree... but I also must say that I've seen my share of drivers who -see- someone crossing the road and refuse to stop.  They keep on-a-truckin' despite the fact they're going to mow down a whole squad of their own guys.  aguh
Schizferatu
All I can gather from this is that some kid got his feelings hurt.  Sorry kid - we are thankful that you do not run in front of moving vehicles.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON
Who cares. One less idiot alive.
Alpha as fuck.
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6734|Falsterbo Sweden
The one that runs in front of your plane and put out a few mines and lay himsself down right beneath the plane, so that I'll be killed at the same time get punished for tk.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6750

Ranger0405 wrote:

RedFiercare wrote:

NO I ment that children tend to run into the street and get hit by cars  , ASSHOLE!!!
How do you know that they're children, dickweed?
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6765|Brixham, UK
He doesn't, he's just making assumptions.
Schizferatu
I guess we could have looked at it another way.  Instead of apologizing to some kid who took offense to the post:  Sorry to the adult who DID run in front of vehicles, you should know better, and sorry we jumped to conclusions that you were a kid that didn't do it.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6750
I didn't jump in front of his vehicle... I'm just stating how biased people on the internet are!  Just because you don't know the idiot, doesn't make him 12.  Sure, most of the time it does, but not ALL of the time...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6720|Purplicious Wisconsin
How about idiots that  get in your way on your aircraft and punish you.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ranger0405
+3|6755|Cali, USA

Tyferra wrote:

I've said time and time again, look both ways before you cross the road!
lol
Sud
+0|6754
How do you know that they're children, dickweed?
If not in body or physical form, they are in maturity. The statement stands.
Hwo to reading comprehensions
Ranger0405
+3|6755|Cali, USA

RedFiercare wrote:

I didn't jump in front of his vehicle... I'm just stating how biased people on the internet are!  Just because you don't know the idiot, doesn't make him 12.  Sure, most of the time it does, but not ALL of the time...
OKOK let me fill u in I meant they act  ""ACT" like little children not that they are smart one lol is everyone on the internet as smart as you ? And maybe your saying all this because your nick name is KID lol.

Last edited by Ranger0405 (2005-12-11 12:56:40)

RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6750
Most of the internet is not as smart as me, including you.  Maybe you should use proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING, as I'm sure you've taken grammar courses.  Maybe little children can't use proper grammar, but you sure can, so how about you USE IT.  Also, "You" is just two more characters than "u"
Ranger0405
+3|6755|Cali, USA

RedFiercare wrote:

Most of the internet is not as smart as me, including you.  Maybe you should use proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING, as I'm sure you've taken grammar courses.  Maybe little children can't use proper grammar, but you sure can, so how about you USE IT.  Also, "You" is just two more characters than "u"
I dont really care about my grammar on bf2 forums not like iam typing a fking essay. lol

Last edited by Ranger0405 (2005-12-11 15:55:57)

Schizferatu
Okay Grammar King, let us discuss:

Most of the internet is not as smart as me, including you.
Most ARE,  most of the internet ARE not as smart as I.  Not as smart as ME but, I.

Class dismissed.  Go back to your laboratory, you mental giant.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6750
If by ARE you mean IS, you retard.

I could do Most of the people ON THE INTERNET are not as smart as I am.... but your grammar corrections of two of my words are BOTH wrong.  Just not one, but TWO.  Or I could say they IS both wrong, but you'd be a bitch and correct me.  Probably saying something like "They Be both wrong"

Last edited by RedFiercare (2005-12-11 16:01:08)

Schizferatu
Okay let me spell it out for you so you can be even more humiliated:

Most of the internet is not as smart as me.
Is corrected as:

Most of the internet are not as smart as I.
If you think this is wrong take it to your English teacher.  I tested out of Freshman and Soph English in college via C.L.E.P. testing.  It is you that are, in fact, the retard in this situation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard