SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6815|Scotland!!!
i remember reading somewhere that the screen resolution has different effects on the sniper rifle scope accuracy n things (higher res = higher accuracy)      anyone able to explain y that happens?   or was the stuff i was reading all bullshit?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6786|The United Center
bullshit.

you might be able to see the person youre shooting at more clearly, but it wouldnt affect actual gameplay at all.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6809|AUS, Canberra

ThomasMorgan wrote:

bullshit.

you might be able to see the person youre shooting at more clearly, but it wouldnt affect actual gameplay at all.
agreed i dont know how this could be possible....
Mr_Spork
+2|6780
I remember someone saying that with a smaller resolution, peoples heads are bigger so it would be 'easier' to get headshots.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6759

Mr_Spork wrote:

I remember someone saying that with a smaller resolution, peoples heads are bigger so it would be 'easier' to get headshots.
I really doubt that...
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6794
I don't change the resolution of BF2 at all.  Yet in most games this is true.  The higher resultion usualy means the Xhairs are smaller, and you can often notice movement better.  Thus drawing your eye to people.

This does not mean that higher res will make you a better sniper, but it will help a bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard