Frontside5-0
+3|6236
Hey I was just wonderin what some good SF servers running these days.
Criteria
-NOT IO
-Vehicles
-less ghost town and warlord.
-allows rape, no rules(WAR IS WAR)
Hook it up with some IPs.  I just want to check out some new servers.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6488|Trondheim, Norway
NOD, all maps, w/ vehicles, always full, warlord and ghost town occures quite often in the rotation though
siciliano732
+202|6658|New York
Heroes of Combat SF

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/70.86.24.21:16567.png

Full rotation, fair and chill admins, and just a positive gaming server...or check out http://hoc-clan.com/index.php for even more details.
13rin
+977|6488
rockhead.. ghostown
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6805|Barrington, RI
=SoE= high points day maps
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
24/7 TBU teabaggers United I/o  , Rockhead , Tom Clancy's server , or anything with a low ping to me.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6567|Hungary
Max Carnage Anything goes Ghost Town, Bebbi Schlachter 24/7 Ghost Town, HBD Ghost Town..etc

So mostly Ghost Town servers but i dont mind to play a bit MASS or SURGE or Warlord and ofc Iron !
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

venom6 wrote:

Bebbi Schlachter 24/7 Ghost Town,
That server is the WORST in the history of bad servers. Im sorry, but firing back at a stinger in an uncap is not allowed? Those admins need to grow the fuck up.

I did play on EVDI MD/Surge but thats gone now. So I wont be playing much SF now as that was what I was playing it for.
And im giving Gator a rest, but WH Workaholics was the place I played Gator all the time.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

I still wish there was a good Night maps server, especially with Devil's Perch. I would really like if it were a size 16 map with 32 players. Insanity in the darkl.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6632|Camp XRay

tom clancy
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

NOD, all maps, w/ vehicles, always full, warlord and ghost town occures quite often in the rotation though
I play there a lot as well. You're right, the rotation is a bit heavy on Warlord and Ghost Town.

WH (workaholics) is a great Iron Gator server.

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-05-01 13:16:22)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6464|the guy in the hind on gator
frontside u douche is tcs starting to bore you?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6362|West NY
Idk if fits crit. but KOF clan server is good
Ken-Doka
+1|6670|PA
Come to the =SoE= server during the week for SF. 

Not IO.
No night maps.  (they dried up the server...)
32players on 64 player maps for longer rounds. 
Rules are no RAPING the uncap, but if you get attacked from the uncap they're fair game. 

69.65.15.212:16567

Our map list usually looks something like: (If you'd like to see a change in maplist go to www.sourceofevil.com and let us know in the forum)

Gator
Surge
Warlord
Gator
Mass
Ghost

Last edited by Ken-Doka (2007-05-01 15:25:32)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
TCS (when populated) and NOD (if I can get my ping below 125)
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6477

Snake wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Bebbi Schlachter 24/7 Ghost Town,
That server is the WORST in the history of bad servers. Im sorry, but firing back at a stinger in an uncap is not allowed? Those admins need to grow the fuck up.

I did play on EVDI MD/Surge but thats gone now. So I wont be playing much SF now as that was what I was playing it for.
And im giving Gator a rest, but WH Workaholics was the place I played Gator all the time.
QFT

I got banned for dropping supplies for myself when rest of my team was sitting on the roofs... WTF?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6604|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
any server that does not have IO, lack of a swear filter, and it must have a good ping.

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2007-05-01 15:12:42)

Frontside5-0
+3|6236
TCS servers awesome, I'm looking for some new blood.  I'll never get tired of the TCS server it is hands down the best SF server.  I'll be there tonight, I was just looking for some other servers.  Stop by TCS tonight if you want kill me.  Thats where i do a majority of my raping.
spectraman
+27|6781
rTr 24/7 Iron Gator party is pretty good, one word of warning though it seems to attract a fair amount of whiners crying about hax
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6527|USA
it all matters where you live.  ping = everything.  i don't play in any servers that are >70 ping.
Nicodemus.....J3
+3|6690

spectraman wrote:

rTr 24/7 Iron Gator party is pretty good, one word of warning though it seems to attract a fair amount of whiners crying about hax
Holy crap you aren't kidding there.  It's a fairly decent server, but the kick votes drive me up a wall.  I get about a 17 ping so I do really well in the ship where other people have a 170 ping. 

As far as good servers go, I'm obviously biased towards Moongamers, but A2G and Rockhead have always been pretty decent.  Although I'm always a sucker for a good round of DP.
Phrozenbot
+632|6624|do not disturb

Nicodemus.....J3 wrote:

spectraman wrote:

Holy crap you aren't kidding there.  It's a fairly decent server, but the kick votes drive me up a wall.  I get about a 17 ping so I do really well in the ship where other people have a 170 ping. 

As far as good servers go, I'm obviously biased towards Moongamers, but A2G and Rockhead have always been pretty decent.  Although I'm always a sucker for a good round of DP.
Whoa it's Nicodemus. Rockhead is cool, I've played there with URE_DED a few times. Laggy, but my Eryx/SRAWs hit infantry much more of the time for some odd reason, which makes it fun.

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2007-05-01 23:03:08)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea
Well i live in australia and there is about 2 good SF servers which are OCCASIONALY populated, hence me only having 2 hours on SF
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6666|Devil's Perch
NOD sucks horse dicks. No baserape, no jihad jeeping, claywhoring is possible and that retarded team randomizing that doesn't allow you to play a few succeeding rounds on the same team with friends without interruption. I used to play there quite a lot as it's been one of two good european multimap servers (the other being the Weedkings server, which is a good place if you don't mind not getting in the choppers, but - unlike TCS - seems to have been eternally emptied out by teamstacking and the server owners chopper claiming), but can't stand it anymore. That's just too much "don't"s to have fun.
TCS is definitely the server of choice, even if I ping ~140 and above.

KOF would be a cool server, but... how to put it, they tend to be a bit paranoid about hacking and their clan mastermind or whatever they call him doesn't really like my group.
Others are, of course, A2G, HBD, MaxCarnage...
I share Frontside's search for something different though but doubt that there'll be an alternative for any of these again.
Proud member of a dead community.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
Eh.. I just made a 24/7 Mass Destruction IO.. the Vehicles were cool, but I found its ALOT more fun in IO, holy cow its better than Warlord and Ghost Town actually! The Chemical Factory is alot of fun. But I'll try this one out, we enjoyed it for the time it was live.. unfortunately SF is dying a slow death. *tear*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard