JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I was told that the insurance companies don't pay up if the damage is done by minors so the Police have an agreement with the business owners to not catch them so the businesses can claim their insurance.............crazy crazy shit.
I don't understand the above?
The shops along the main street in my town have their windows broken constantly. If the police catch the culprits and they are under 18 then they don't go to court and are deemed to be minors. Therefore they cannot be charged fore the damage they cause. So the shop owners have to replace the glass, repair the damage and pay for the lost stock. If the culprits aren't caught then the insurance companies pay the shop owners.
I don't either...........................
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ok, I was prepared to believe that perhaps someone had sent you the article, but now you admit to reading goes along way to explain most of your posts on here.

And no, I have no strong feelings either way for any of the British political parties, and I don't read any newspapers. Internet does it for me.

EDIT: And what are you then? A BNP luvvie?
BNP - I wish - but it aint gonna happen  - pity !
I really, seriously, hope that's a very poor joke.
Not really - the racism apart which I dont support - they have some good & different ideas
because unlike you - I have read ALL the BNP manifesto
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

aardfrith wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
It aint,I have experianced the "police service" (what a farce) as a victim
it took the wankers 42 minute just to answer the phone & they were to busy
to come out to investigate car break in, theft & damage which left my car un-usable.
yet they were seen in my road 1 hour later nicking kids for getting conkers off trees ?
Strange, when I called the police to report a car break-in, they answered within 3 rings (9 seconds) and sent two guys round within an hour.
Wow, impressive maybe i should relocate to Yorkshire - but then "ecky thump"
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

SuperMike wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

BNP - I wish - but it aint gonna happen  - pity !
Not really - the racism apart which I dont support - they have some good & different ideas
No you don't, you only have to read the part where they're racist c*nts and then you throw their hate filled manifesto in the bin and read those of the civilised political parties instead.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-05-02 10:42:36)

SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

No you don't, you only have to read the part where they're racist c*nts and then you throw their hate filled manifesto in the bin and read those of the civilised political parties instead.
No I dont ? what ?
You think you know Me ?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

SuperMike wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

No I dont ? what ?
You think you know Me ?
'You' general, not 'you' specific.

No one does not, one only has to read the part where they're racist c*nts and then one throws their hate filled manifesto in the bin and read those of the civilised political parties instead.
There is that better for your feeble brain?
Skorpy-chan
+127|6344|Twyford, UK
The Daily Mail is not a valid source for anything.

Personally, I think the police are a pain in the backside most of the time (I mean, they stop me for running red lights, and cycling at night in dark clothing without lights. The cheek of it!), but my local council is worse. The police are perfectly happy to let me do my damn job aside from checking my license every so often, while the council take every opportunity to harass me.
Of course, this means that I will continue to avoid the Fuzz, but the council is on my list of things to vandalise when bored.
Ain't gonna stop me writing down the numbers of unmarked police cars, though. Hidden cops my ass, I want to know who I can safely verbally abuse on the road.
PureFodder
+225|6284

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I used to live in an area where the BNP would leaflet. Some of the funniest stuff you can read over a bowl of Shreddies. Offensive, racist, unbelievable and poorly thought out.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

No I dont ? what ?
You think you know Me ?
'You' general, not 'you' specific.

No one does not, one only has to read the part where they're racist c*nts and then one throws their hate filled manifesto in the bin and read those of the civilised political parties instead.
There is that better for your feeble brain?
I think he struggles with the difference between personal and non-personal.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6744|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Welcome to Blairs Britain!!

Bring back Thatcher!! Or perhaps make Mr Clarkson Prime minister. Granted he won't be best for the green side of things, but he has common sense!

Last edited by The_Guardsman (2007-05-03 04:55:21)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6775|UK

PureFodder wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

I used to live in an area where the BNP would leaflet. Some of the funniest stuff you can read over a bowl of Shreddies. Offensive, racist, unbelievable and poorly thought out.
Indeed, they're completley racist and defend it with "freedom of speech" fortunatly most jobs where you HAVE to be impartial to race etc you can't be in the BNP e.g Police/Prison Service.

I find it laughable that people say they're not racist when the organisation was founded by someone from the National Front!
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

The_Guardsman wrote:

Welcome to Blairs Britain!!

Bring back Thatcher!! Or perhaps make Mr Clarkson Prime minister. Granted he won't be best for the green side of things, but he has common sense!
Good idea - but the hand wringing leftie wankers wont allow it to happen,incidently
quite a few liberal/green/leftie tossers here, I mean, jesus, how the fuck did Blair,
Prescott,Mandelson (bender),Brown,Blunkett, get voted in 3 bloody times? -HOW? with less than 40%.
Still those cunts days are numbered-wait for the local election results today !
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

PureFodder wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

LMAO - MORE FODDER !
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
Would those be the same hand wringing leftie wankers who protested to get Blair out of office over the Iraq war?
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6458|KENT

Bubbalo wrote:

Would those be the same hand wringing leftie wankers who protested to get Blair out of office over the Iraq war?
YEP
The "only" thing I agreed with Blair on, was that war on Saddams regime but we should do more
like remove other nutters like Mugabe, & Imadinnerjacket (Iran)
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6232|Albion
Hahahaha, people sound so reasonable when they say replace blair, untill you hear who they think he should be replaced with.

micheal howard?
david cameron?
jeremy clarkson?

this is bad comedy
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Vernedead wrote:

Hahahaha, people sound so reasonable when they say replace blair, untill you hear who they think he should be replaced with.

micheal howard?
david cameron?
jeremy clarkson?

this is bad comedy
Out of those lot, I'd vote Clarkson...

On a better note, BNP Boy appears to be banned. (Y)
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6232|Albion
he wasn't banned, he was disappeared by the Jin-roh PC brigade.

its madness being politically corrected.

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-05-03 10:50:31)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Vernedead wrote:

he wasn't banned, he was disappeared by the Jin-roh PC brigade.

Dont you wish you could kick them into a pit?
Skorpy-chan
+127|6344|Twyford, UK

Vernedead wrote:

Madness? This is britain!

Couldn't resist.
commissargizz
+123|6463| Heaven
Why not read The Sun good information there. hehehehehehe.

PC (pun) had gone too far, but do we hear of the all the arrests the police do make, they are not perfect but I wouldn't do it. I think we have a good record on capturing murderers etc. but I'm sure someone is bound to give statistics otherwise.

And if Supermike is now banned is that being PC, no views unless you agree with mine?
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6232|Albion
i think it was the prolific swearing personaly.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6775|UK

Vernedead wrote:

I think it was this personally.

SuperMike wrote:

Its got even more cheats/hackers/exploiters/teamkillers/wankers/smacktards/fukwits/tosspots
lone wolf idiots/cunts/wogs/chimps/fuckers

time for another break - maybe 3 years

bye cunts
Looks like he did agree with the BNP's policies then lol. Racist prick.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)

Milk.org wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

I think it was this personally.

SuperMike wrote:

Its got even more cheats/hackers/exploiters/teamkillers/wankers/smacktards/fukwits/tosspots
lone wolf idiots/cunts/wogs/chimps/fuckers

time for another break - maybe 3 years

bye cunts
Looks like he did agree with the BNP's policies then lol. Racist prick.
Good riddance.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/

I agree couldĀ“nt get worse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard