neur0kill
+45|6295
im bored of bf2, but i like making videos of it. If you got a battle recorder demo you want made into a video, hit me up on xfire.

xfire: neurokill

here's some of my work if you need convincing;
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=neur0killa

Try TV servers for battle recorder demos, or -bs- clan's server. -bs- runs a Infy only and a vehicle server, and they rotate to some good maps.

Download your demo's from the community tab once the round has ended.

If you dont know where to get your demos.. they are located in "my documents/battlefiled 2/profiles/default/demos/"

Last edited by neur0kill (2007-04-30 22:19:53)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6332|Austria
lol u sound rly bored
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6261|Cheshire, England
here's an idea - you like video editing, but don't like battlefield 2

how about, you make videos about something else

Last edited by cuppytea (2007-05-01 11:09:29)

Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6442

cuppytea wrote:

And how about you shut up? He's obviously giving his time in for making videos for other people who aren't that good in it. He enjoys it if you dont have anything to contribute to this thread then piss off.

You got some nice videos Neurokill but I like making videos by myself.. Anyway they look good and there are probably some people who aren't that good in making videos.
neur0kill
+45|6295

cuppytea wrote:

that wasnt really necessary. how about, you waste your time posting somewhere else.
Im waiting on quake wars. so til then, i'll make people videos who are not good at it for bf2.
neur0kill
+45|6295

JAyThaRevo wrote:

lol u sound rly bored
i am too =/. I quit my job to start packing up and cleaning my house. moving to texas in two months.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6506|UK
Very nice video editing skills good music suits the video. Don't really like the teabagging in a clan match though very disrespectful.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6667|Gold coast, Aus.
Not bad editing, not bad. How about making first person frag videos? Not that i want one, I enjoy making movies in vegas, but just in case others want to compress there fraps recording and upload it somewhere for you. Just a thought?
dizziaqua
+2|6529|Netherlands
lol nice video, but some times you just turn an break in it and you see some man '' fly '' better fix that next time
Ryan
+1,230|6889|Alberta, Canada

kmt wrote:

cuppytea wrote:

And how about you shut up?
But it's true. If you don't like BF2, why make videos about it? Make videos of other games, or even real life videos.

But if he prefers to make BF2 video, let him at it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard