ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
Lemme just say: thank God;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/sto … 49,00.html
A grand coalition of anti-government forces is planning a second Iranian revolution via the ballot box to deny President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad another term in office and break the grip of what they call the "militia state" on public life and personal freedom.
America prepares to talk with Iran after 28 years of silence.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 723160.ece

I toast the beginning of the end of the reign of Ahmadinejad and his asshole friends. The pricks.
Those fuckers seems just as eager, if not more, than the worst of the " Chicken Hawk neo-Cons," for a war.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
What's funny is if someone did that in the US you'd call them a traitor.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

I would think maybe the 28 years of silence is the biggest leap to cross in taking up negotiations again, to isolate and demonise a hole country in the way the US has done on several occasions doesn`t bring out the best in people

This will take time and understanding to get back on track !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6469|meh-land
ahmedimajad is quite intent on blowing up the world if he has to in order to get rid of the infidels.  If we can get rid of him without going into iran, then its better than us going in to take him out
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

Blehm98 wrote:

ahmedimajad is quite intent on blowing up the world if he has to in order to get rid of the infidels.  If we can get rid of him without going into iran, then its better than us going in to take him out
Are you sure of that? To me all his rhetoric is a very clever guise and distraction from a falling standard of life in Iran.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
BVC
+325|6702
The US wants to talk to Iran?  Good show, +1 to them.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
I've said countless times before - Iranians are by and large a progressive people and Iran is a great nation. The people will see that Ahmedinejad is not re-elected but instead replaced with a moderate like Khatami.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6574|Oxford
Unfortunately Ahmadinejad has the support of Khamenei and the Revolutionary Guard. Until that changes he isn't going anywhere.
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

Maybe. Ahmadinerjacket is probably doing just that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Un-Islamic revoulution ftw. Iranian women are really nice. Everytime i see the news it's practically supermodels wearing those scarves, i always think it's such a waste.
EVieira
+105|6484|Lutenblaag, Molvania
The world will be a better, safer, more prosper place, when the likes of Ahmadinerjacket and Bush are gone from power. Its good that both of those countries are democratric places. Now, if we could only get rid of Chavez too...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6653|Peoria
Who is really behind Iraq?

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So are you going to back him up when he tries to find them and silence their views?
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So are you going to back him up when he tries to find them and silence their views?
No, I am going the pray to The Horned God to smite him.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Well then you have to admit that being a "traitor" isn't in and of itself immoral.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

ATG wrote:

Lemme just say: thank God;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/sto … 49,00.html
A grand coalition of anti-government forces is planning a second Iranian revolution via the ballot box to deny President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad another term in office and break the grip of what they call the "militia state" on public life and personal freedom.
America prepares to talk with Iran after 28 years of silence.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 723160.ece

I toast the beginning of the end of the reign of Ahmadinejad and his asshole friends. The pricks.
Those fuckers seems just as eager, if not more, than the worst of the " Chicken Hawk neo-Cons," for a war.
I thought you supported democracy.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
Holy crap, you mean leaders of this world aren't acting like 5 y/o's anymore!?!?!
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Well then you have to admit that being a "traitor" isn't in and of itself immoral.
It certainly depends on your point of view.
I certainly don't consider Iraqi fighters as traitors; oh no, I respect them as patriotic warriors. Unfortunately, they will still lose.

Foreign fighters in Iraq ( excluding of course, coalition forces ) are not traitors, they are enemy scum who need to be killed.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosis and Ted Kennedy and 3/4 of the American Democrat politians are traitors.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6762|United States of America

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

I certainly don't consider Iraqi fighters as traitors; oh no, I respect them as patriotic warriors. Unfortunately, they will still lose.

Foreign fighters in Iraq ( excluding of course, coalition forces ) are not traitors, they are enemy scum who need to be killed.

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosis and Ted Kennedy and 3/4 of the American Democrat politians are traitors.
theelviscerator
+19|6295
Talking to Iran, Talking to a wall.

Is there really a difference.

Yes

The wall may not answer, but it won't lie to you either.
ATG
Banned
Miller said re: Kennedy
" He's more backwards than a male turtle trying to have sex..."

LOL
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6762|United States of America
I guess that was funny... Though I'm serious...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

We aren't talking about Iraq, we're talking about Iran.
Reciprocity
+721|6587|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Bubbalo wrote:

or a democrat.  we had our own sort of electoral revolution a few months back, but bush is still in power, with fewer friends, and he's still a pretentious dick.
san4
The Mas
+311|6694|NYC, a place to live

CameronPoe wrote:

I've said countless times before - Iranians are by and large a progressive people and Iran is a great nation. The people will see that Ahmedinejad is not re-elected but instead replaced with a moderate like Khatami.
QFT. Iran is frequently underestimated. It is light years more advanced than its neighbors in all sorts of ways. But regardless of who is President, don't the theocrats have ultimate control? I don't think they are particularly progressive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard