Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6272
Over-rated: Anything higher than my rank

Under-rated: My rank

I don't know what my rank is either.. Ohwell
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada
First Seargents and Master Sergeants are probably the most underrated ranks in the game. With this rank you have basically mastered all the basic aspects of the game (yes they do have alot more to learn). I think the rank of general is way to overated cause those guys have no life to get to those ranks and most of them or cocky ass-holes who I never listen to on the battle field (rarely I see a respectable general on the field).
mattajohnstone
+15|6759
private because 1/2 of them are new accounts of good players

over rated would be 3 stars ive never seen one do really well most of the time they just do average
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

trex1210 wrote:

rarely I see a respectable general on the field.
o rly?
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK

mattajohnstone wrote:

over rated would be 3 stars ive never seen one do really well most of the time they just do average
Considering its only 100 (150?) points to advance off private, and if all these good players have new accounts they would be on private forl ong would they? Or they wouldnt be good players.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6812
Im a respectable general... mainly because im not just some pub nub.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
Overrated: 3 star.... All generals ive seen are shit.

Underrated: 1sr/2nd lui. Generally more skilled than anything above that.
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6186|Cheshire, England
Overrated: All the general ranks

Underrated: Master Sergeant. They're usually more skilled at what they do because it's mainly what they do, that's why they didn't get round to getting their badges for first sergeant. Either that or they're too shit to get the badges.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Why are there two posts on this by the same person?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1386172
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
Sorry, my bad.

I posted it twice at the same time somehow?!
#rekt
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6526|QLD, australia
First seargeant is underrated cos its my rank (soon to be sgt major) all above that are overrated
Bosjesman1
+2|6674|Heteren, The Netherlands
haha....
everybody that isn't a general says: Overrated: All the general ranks
o/
for me:
Overrated: All the ranks that only plays karkand....
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Bosjesman1 wrote:

haha....
everybody that isn't a general says: Overrated: All the general ranks
o/
for me:
Overrated: All the ranks that only plays karkand....
But Karkland rules
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
karkand is a genuinlly good map
#rekt
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Karkand is the only realistic type map of BF2.
Shame it is overplayed by bunnyhoppers/hackers/padders.

Karkand went from good to sucky.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Knightnifer wrote:

Karkand is the only realistic type map of BF2.
Shame it is overplayed by bunnyhoppers/hackers/padders.

Karkand went from good to sucky.
I need to find a non-punkbuster Karkland so I can use my outdated MSX.

Oops, did I say that?  Nevermind, there are enough hackers already.
twiistaaa
+87|6639|mexico
i think ranks colonel and above can be over rated. but there are obviously good players in those ranks (not just padders and pretentious nerds).

under rated ranks would be any that are judged before they have proven themselves. i mean seeing a private in your squad makes you wary (will he pick up my kit and revive me, will he not fire and draw attention to us etc). but you can never tell.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Any rank over first private is overrated.  You don't actually need the unlocks.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
a general deserves respect, even though not all of them seem to be very talented players. Their will to play hard for their goals make these ppl very special, no matter how they do in real game.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

mattajohnstone wrote:

Its because they don't need the point anymore, so they either do something productive or just screw around.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

mattajohnstone wrote:

Or guys suffering from Private Bug
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6414|Austria - Graz

BL4CKL10N wrote:

a general deserves respect, even though not all of them seem to be very talented players. Their will to play hard for their goals make these ppl very special, no matter how they do in real game.
I agree with that! I always respect generals on the BF, especially 4 stars. Colonel is personally a rank that's maybe very overrated because people with loads of points far over 200 000 may never become a general because they only play the same class and the same vehicle all the time... that's quite sad.
so as general u need to play every vehicle for some time, giving u some experience...

But u will never aware of a noobish general or colonel. or whatever. maybe his son or brother is playing ....

for myself I am still a colonel because i got my 180 000 points too fast. Now i need about 100 hours doing nothing to become general... -.-
+3|6455|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O
Over rated is generals i always see generals and they arnt always good, yes some are ok but i do better than generals and im a sgt something not all but most genearals are good teamwork or anything i ussually see sgts and lt's doing good they always play in my squad and we do good and generals are so sociable
under rated is from sgt 1st class to master sgt ppl think they suck but if they are that rank they must hav played for a while and be pretty good. like me im a sgt i sucked at first but now im always in top 3 wen im playing properlly  with mic and that and im always a team player . i just hate noobs who never join a squad and go in solo and then end up dieing and still dont join my squad it so anoying and if they do join ur squad then they dont co oporate like being medics and work together like spawning on u. i always join a squad, unless i forget and i certainly accept ionvites. one day i just join a random squad it was just him in there and i spawned on him we both had mic and we were both medics we were unstoppable we moved together and owned the server if he died i revived him and if i died he rivived me and if he wasnt medic he always picked up kit that the kind of play u need me and him finished both top 3 and top 2 in the team and no one else joined the squad shame because i just joined randomly and suddenly we owned just shows if u have team work+ avarage+ skill u can do almost anything but for those who never join squad and go solo.... bloody retards

sorry for spellling

Last edited by 10973 (2007-04-29 04:33:02)

BL4CKL10N
+66|6253
@ 10973

sorry but don't talk things you can't prove. you aren't better than a general

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard