rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
Thankyou for you reply,

Firstly I would like to confirm that I am not this guy : http://bf2s.com/player/63836642/ as everyone seems to think I am.

I dont remember every kill i make but probably you were both in a line in my view so I had you both in my scope and i quickly shot you too. I can assure you i dont hack lol, i cant even pay for hacks and probably my pc wont run them. It barely runs BF2. I do not hack, i never have and never will

Thankyou for revising the ban - I feel a permanent ban was a bit harsh for SUSPCISION. Okay if you had solid proof that i was hacking a perm ban would be in order but come on.... perm ban for suspicion?

I thought you admins can screenshot me or something to see if im cheating?? Can i come back in the server now ? i like there, low ping

Thankyou
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222

The_Killer wrote:

rambo43 wrote:

I AM NOT T2KRAMBO!!!!

Everyone confuses me with t2krambo. I am not him.

I do not have or want hax.
lol thats why you have the same xfire name. You just chnaged your nickname.
I have the same "rambo" in my name. I was rambo with a 35, he is t2krambo. He sucks i rule
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno

rambo43 wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

rambo43 wrote:

I AM NOT T2KRAMBO!!!!

Everyone confuses me with t2krambo. I am not him.

I do not have or want hax.
lol thats why you have the same xfire name. You just chnaged your nickname.
I have the same "rambo" in my name. I was rambo with a 35, he is t2krambo. He sucks i rule
Thats why you both have the same xfire account name you just changed your nickname.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6314|Newcastle UK
his xfire name is techworld so stop with the fucking bullshit.
im_in_heaven
+27|6586
if u killed 3 people in a row ever then your a hacker. so stop hacking now.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
what? i dont even know you... whats my xfire account then? it has no rambo in it.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno

OakLeaves wrote:

Yes thats him. He changed his nickname to sgt#mike#rambo.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6351|uk

rambo43 wrote:

what? i dont even know you... whats my xfire account then? it has no rambo in it.
whats your BF2 account name?
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222

OakLeaves wrote:

Thankyou

BTW, where ya been lately?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6314|Newcastle UK
not playing bf2.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

The_Killer wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

you shouldnt be talking when your favorite victim is
SuPeR_TrOoPs (203)
http://bf2s.com/player/79069461/

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-04-28 14:13:57)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

well the problem with the server is: we cannot kick people, we can only ban them. It's really annoying, not only for you, but also for us. There are also a lot of other little problems which have made a lot of the admins sigh. Usually we give round-bans, sometimes we forget, it often happens that we lift the ban soon after anyway.

However, your ban is now a 24 hour ban. I'm sorry but I don't want to make the decision yet to put you directly on the server again as it was a group decision, I want to hear the opinions of the other guys first.

I'm sorry if we kicked you for a reason that was not true, but we try to make the server fun for everyone. We can't please everyone. I'm also sorry that you have to wait another day before playing on the bf2s eu server again, but we admins try to work as a team. Things might take a little longer, but we hope to make it more fair that way.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
yeah, best round of 658............ right.
aLeX
.?
+160|6330|:D

Rambo,

No one cares who you say you are. It's the fact we suspected you were hacking -- now this suspicion is greatly supported by this thread. Why kick off if you're innocent? If you're welcome back on to the server make sure we have no reason to suspect you are hacking. (I would be suprised if you are - after blaming the wrong people, then insulting one of our server admins, being accused by a number of people you do indeed hack) You sure have made a good impression
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno

Masterstyle wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

OakLeaves wrote:

you shouldn't be talking when your favorite victim is
SuPeR_TrOoPs (203)
http://bf2s.com/player/79069461/
umm so? Stats padding is alot different from buying hacks and using them in multilayer.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
Why do you  think i kicked off? If im innocent im gonan kick off aint I? You dont have any evidence that i was hacking - because i wasnt

If im guilty, id just go find another server to hack on - if i were a hacker.
aLeX
.?

rambo43 wrote:

Why do you  think i kicked off? If im innocent im gonan kick off aint I? You dont have any evidence that i was hacking - because i wasnt

If you were innocent and a half decent player, as well as being a member of this forum, you would have gathered the relevant information, posted a polite thread asking for the ban to be reviewed and not insulted a member of the admin team.

You're still not doing yourself any favours and if I were you I would make an apology. If you plan to be a respected member of this community that is

Oh btw. Try the "Check Spelling" button and possibly improving your grammar to make yourself seem more believable.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

This thread is going to nowhere...

As said above, the last decision is on admin, so stop please bothering yourself and others with ban-unban thingy.

Complaint was set, we consider it and decide what to do.

Insulting admins isnt right at all, but I am not the one who thinks "muhahaha I have teh POWER, no Ill ban and kick everyone to have fun for myself" actually, none of EU admins are as that. We want that every "pixelass" on EU server gets fun gaming fom experience and teamwork.

Just wait
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222

l-aLeX-l wrote:

rambo43 wrote:

If you were innocent and a half decent player, as well as being a member of this forum, you would have gathered the relevant information, posted a polite thread asking for the ban to be reviewed and not insulted a member of the admin team.

You're still not doing yourself any favours and if I were you I would make an apology. If you plan to be a respected member of this community that is

Oh btw. Try the "Check Spelling" button and possibly improving your grammar to make yourself seem more believable.
loez u iz like da cleverest boi eva

i did not hack, you have no evidence that i was hacking so your ban is wrong.
aLeX
.?

rambo43 wrote:

l-aLeX-l wrote:

rambo43 wrote:

loez u iz like da cleverest boi eva

i did not hack, you have no evidence that i was hacking so your ban is wrong.
No it's not. We have already been over this. At least 5 members felt suspicious towards your relentless non-scoped SVD kills. It was discussed and I'm sure there was no abuse of power, if you feel hard done by it's your own fault I'm afraid. You can wait until the ban is lifted and play on the the server again.

However if the same thing happens again, we will be sure to collect evidence. Does that sound Ok with you?

- I was not trying to imply I'm clever, more the fact that you're not. Please, let it go now.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
No scope? I was scoping, i was aiming at people! You can try to collect evidence, but you wont find anything because IM NOT HACKING

Thankyou,
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

rambo, your account is 14 days old but you have same amount of kicks as I, just the difference is I have played for 900+hours but you 30-h... where is your old account?
aLeX
.?

Oh noes! Now he has to think on his feet. How do I explain that many kicks..

Got it. It's blatantly just because he owns so hard.

I don't recall actually accusing you of hacking, I just suspected you were. So I see no need for all this defensiveness
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
It might have something to do with the message i got when i was perm banned "SUSPICION OF AIMBOT" ? Aimbot = hacking Duh!

And as for my kicks, i TK Those are mostly auto kicks for too many TK's on wake island.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Oh noes! Now he has to think on his feet. How do I explain that many kicks..

Got it. It's blatantly just because he owns so hard.

I don't recall actually accusing you of hacking, I just suspected you were. So I see no need for all this defensiveness
You suspected he's hacking he said he's not, end of story. STOP flaming.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard