FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6710|Devon, England
Bah... I need a new phone... I rarely remeber it's time to start getting the posts up (as of gaming or other stuff), so I set an alarm on my phone. Yeah, the alarm never works.

I will post up the new polls after school.

Again, sorry
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

"i stopped posting on here. but i come back cause im drunk and i came to see whats going on, more faggotory, this forum REALLY has gone down hill."

Then let me help you gtfo. /ban
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6509|Gogledd Cymru

pwnt by our maker
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6309|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ooh, again?

He didn't send me a PM this time (I've gotten 2 so far). I feel unloved.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6467

chuyskywalker wrote:

"i stopped posting on here. but i come back cause im drunk and i came to see whats going on, more faggotory, this forum REALLY has gone down hill."

Who said that?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

rabee2789b wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Who said that?
Apparently a cdogmn incarnation posted here, then probably got his post deleted and himself banned.
FFLink
There is.
Good to know we were supported
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6374|England - Kent
how do i join?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

xRBLx wrote:

how do i join?
/song

Oh it's too late, baby
Oh it's too late
But we really did try to make it

/end song
It's been done. Cdogmn's clone revived this thread, though.

(And I'm still wating for the 3rd PM from you)
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6255|Uk
talking of Cdogmn, i met the guy for the first time today on a karkand server. pwn3d his ass for all you guys at BF2s
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487

readAbook wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

talking of Cdogmn, i met the guy for the first time today on a karkand server. pwn3d his ass for all you guys at BF2s
1st, you couldn't, and second, hmm, let's see, who there hell are you?? nobody with a low rank/score, ME,?? hmm,  let's see oh, I'm the one who OWNED you and you left whining about it because I knifed you 3 times, lol, and TODAY I gained over 1500 points in 4 hours, 5 gold medals, 3 silver, and 4 bronze, you?? nothing BUT tell children stories here on this forum, hahaha, WOW get a life read a book NOOBien QUEEN, lol
Are you Cdogmn?

If yes then why the hell do you keep coming back to this site? We don't like you and you don't like us.
FFLink
There is.

Hurricane wrote:

readAbook wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

1st, you couldn't, and second, hmm, let's see, who there hell are you?? nobody with a low rank/score, ME,?? hmm,  let's see oh, I'm the one who OWNED you and you left whining about it because I knifed you 3 times, lol, and TODAY I gained over 1500 points in 4 hours, 5 gold medals, 3 silver, and 4 bronze, you?? nothing BUT tell children stories here on this forum, hahaha, WOW get a life read a book NOOBien QUEEN, lol
/me hits cdogmn with his anti-faggot bat
/me laughs at cdog's pathetic-ness.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6413|The Gem Saloon
stop acknowledging him please.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6512|N. Ireland

Parker wrote:

stop acknowledging him please.
stop acknowledging who?