_-_911_-_180891
+540|6526|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Undetected_Killer wrote:

The tube of yous, please.
Please do so... If it's teh awsomez vidz of teh erths, then I shall download it.
Chodda
+67|6756
<3 atreyu, good vid dude.

do you have BF2 Pro? If not you should get it and play CAL.

Last edited by Chodda (2007-05-06 08:34:42)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6665|can

Chodda wrote:

<3 atreyu, good vid dude.

do you have BF2 Pro? If not you should get it and play CAL.
I think he's from Europe.
PuNkGuY
+25|6295
Hehe - I`m from Europe yeah..

Don`t think it would be that great playing matches with 200++ ping

But my clan is currently in secondplace @ clanbase infladder and participating in Opencup were we are undeafeated so far..

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

The tube of yous, please.
Please do so... If it's teh awsomez vidz of teh erths, then I shall download it.
Nah - the stream @ filefront is as good as youtube - plus, youtube usually fucks up the sound - and my movie includes alot of musicsynch.. Read the other comments - and decide for yourself if it`s worth the d/l..
Chodda
+67|6756
nice, clanbase has some good players. kinda sucks how the world cant play each other due to the ping problems.
PuNkGuY
+25|6295
@truestory

Maybe sometime in the future we can all play vs eachother with even pings
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6675|Spokane, Washington

That was cool. I liked the thing in the corner. Have never seen anything like that before.

CROUCH SPAMMER!! lol...
B|ackhawk
+12|6223|Manchester, England
Very nice, i see you have just beaten InFlux at CB aswell so even nicer
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6502|Trondheim, Norway
I have seen this video so many times now, I've lost the count of how many times it is since I first saw the stream since I couldn't wait for the d/l to finish I was very impressed, one of the reasons was that punky "whined" a bit about the fact that Premiere ain't that good as Vegas, and the Vegas was much better on effects etc. But I really don't think I've seen any vegas movies that is better... and for you who hasn't seen it; download it, the stream is good, but download is absolutely the best
PuNkGuY
+25|6295

B|ackhawk wrote:

Very nice, i see you have just beaten InFlux at CB aswell so even nicer
yeah - that was an awsome game

Glad u liked it slayer ^^

Last edited by PuNkGuY (2007-06-01 13:55:56)

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6502|Trondheim, Norway
Yeah and btw, it isn't 9/10 like I gave at battlefield.no, it's 13.37/10

edit: last time I watched it was actually earlier today

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-06-01 13:59:57)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6607|England
Awesome editing, nice skills.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6393|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

teamorange wrote:

wow definitely one of the best if not the best movies i have seen. Good editing, good music, good game play; very nice
Well said. This is excellent, both editing and playing. For the first time I finished watching a movie with my mouth open in awe.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6334
This is one of the only videos i go back to watching really great work
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6324
Whats the name of the song at the end (While watching funny deaths (Grav gun ftw!))

Great movie, awesome frags! Can't wait for another one
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6711|"The Empire"
I very rarely watch frag vids if its Karkand, they are usually all the same, this however is very different and very good, def some of the best editing iv seen and AT part added to the overall variety which again was great.

For me the TV shots just didn't go, I hate them, when you have seen one you have seen them all, this is in no way criticism just my opinion, overall one of the best iv ever seen!!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6214|Roma

aj0404 wrote:

that's probably the best editing i've ever seen in a frag vid, good job.i especially liked it when you took out the entire squad on karkand.how the hell did you fire the pistol so fast?i liked the AT shots too,those were badass.and of course,the knife part was awesome too. +1
What he said.
I thought the music syncing was awesome, went really well, as well as the blurring effects as the guy on the song screamed...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
rcpro8
yeah, i own
+1|6400
nice video MAN
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6350|Australia
Awesome shit. When I first looked at it, I thought "Great, another kark medic whore video", but then I saw the AT/engy/chopper/knife parts, and that was frikken' awesome. I've started to use AT on IO myself, but I can't do those noscope shots for shit, and you did them at range....
The best bit was when you strafing the construction site at Dalian, swapping from the minigun to the pilot, and still managed to kill people and not smash into the crane.
I think this video well and truely deserves the title skill video. Any chance of a third?
t0mhank5
+319|6735|Surge
Pretty awesome. Good balance of skills, rather than just Medic. my jaw dropped on some of the AT shots.
RiceKrispie
+27|6411|Ottawa, ON
Very good movie.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6425|dm_maidenhead
amazing.  +1
lol @ the nub on filefront saying you were hacking
PuNkGuY
+25|6295
Thanks alot guys - and yeah, he should check his eyes ur sumthin ^^

Board footer