aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...
well a few days ago i started getting an "Invalid CD Key" error on BF2,so i can't play it anymore(any help on that would be appreciated btw).i'm thinking about coming back to 2142.what all has changed?the latest patch i played was 1.06,and i mainly played Support because of the godly weapons.thanks for the help.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
You want my opinion? Okaaaayy...Yeah, it got interesting since the NS release, you think the support was godly then, just wait, you are basically a mini-me commander. But there is some idiot here that still thinks support isnt the shit.

Voss you have to play it constantly to get the feel but its still the same, they tweaked the Ganz so it doesnt suck.. but it still does.

Recon is RDX spammage, hell dont even need a weapon really as long as you can hop like a bunny and RDX spam. Zeller is powerful and on a 64 map, there's 60 of them.

Medics still suck, they'd rather carry a med box for themselves than reviving 4 members that are 2 inches in front of them. Teamwork sucks - its everyone for themselves it seems. Lucky if you find an engineer, when you need one they already ran out of ammo. Titan sucks... still.

NS all the maps are not worth playing but one.

Basically its awesome! Its like a normal FPS GAME! Come back you'll enjoy it!
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...
sounds great.
i really don't have much of a choice though until i get the damn CD key crap worked out.EA somehow fucked that up too i guess after i played the game for over a year.i'd call them to get it resolved but i really don't think they would even attempt to give a shit.yeah i'm sort of pissed right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard