Had a Vasectomy?

Yes, it was casual5%5% - 11
Not my happysack!94%94% - 197
Total: 208
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6594|Mountains of NC

ATG wrote:

I have to, erm, flush the pipe 20 times before I go in for a test. I told my wife to prepare herself.
https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w177/Muslim_Space/th21.gif
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6717|Devon, England
Wait wait wait...

You get a vasectomy and then no more... Liquid? That sucks... I thought it would just like... Neautralise them or something...

Even though it can get messy sometimes, I don't think I would ever give up my cum suply
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6551|South Florida

smtt686 wrote:

ATG wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Does this mean you can pleasure yourself forever/until your bits erode away?
From what I hear, I have to, erm, flush the pipe 20 times before I go in for a test. I told my wife to prepare herself.
watch out, even after the magazine is pulled, there is still a live round in the chamber!  Takes a few weeks for them to die or become extinct!
Ahahaha of all the references to other things in this thread, this was by far the funniest!.
15 more years! 15 more years!
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6657|USA
ATG,  When you get back you have to post the name of your doc.  My doc was Dr. Wadsworth.

No joke!
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6565|The Lost Highway

ATG wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

From what I hear, I have to, erm, flush the pipe 20 times before I go in for a test. I told my wife to prepare herself.
If I get married, I'll have to tell the wife I'm getting a vasectomy, then back out.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6657|New Hampshire, USA

ATG wrote:

I'm told I will be in man pain for 2-3 days.

Anybody have experience?
I pity you with every fiber of my being.  The wife making you do it?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY
pull the bolt and the round is gone...although referencing it to this subject, whatever "pulling the bolt" could mean definently wouldn't be pretty ...

....neither would "new magazine"
smtt686
+95|6657|USA

Noobpatty wrote:

pull the bolt and the round is gone...although referencing it to this subject, whatever "pulling the bolt" could mean definently wouldn't be pretty ...

The only thing is, i no longer have to consider my weapon loaded, but i can still play gunsies.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6515|Gogledd Cymru

smtt686 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

The only thing is, i no longer have to consider my weapon loaded, but i can still play gunsies.
so its like paintball, all the fun of guns without all the death ?
smtt686
+95|6657|USA

surgeon_bond wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

so its like paintball, all the fun of guns without all the death ?
Exactly, but when you "shoot" at your wife,  there is still a discharge, but, she does not end up with a painful red welp, or any pain for that matter.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6555|Global Command

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

If I get married, I'll have to tell the wife I'm getting a vasectomy, then back out.
You flush after they cut.

Update.

The pain killer didn't work so well; I could feel him slice into my right nut.
I asked for my lydocane, and everything was fine until they pulled the vien from the left one to tie it off.
It hurt so bad I jerked and kneeded his intrument table. It was kind of a big deal and everybody freaked.
It felt like the vien in my left one got pulled in a pair of pliers, which, esentially it did.
I also bled a lot.

Got the frozen peas on the crotch, working on a good beer buzz, thinking about a tylenol 3, fuck I cant spell for shit right now and I've sat down as long as I can.
LAter!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6551|South Florida

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

I could feel him slice into my right nut.
I asked for my lydocane, and everything was fine until they pulled the vien from the left one to tie it off.
It hurt so bad I jerked and kneeded his intrument table. It was kind of a big deal and everybody freaked.
It felt like the vien in my left one got pulled in a pair of pliers, which, esentially it did.
I also bled a lot.
Jesus fucking H Christ on a popsicle stick...
I had to cover my eyes while reading that... fuck....

For some reason, it literaly feels terrible thinking about anything happening to my nuts..... so tell me, ...
nvm dont tell me
15 more years! 15 more years!
CommieChipmunk
+488|6596|Portland, OR, USA

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

Got the frozen peas on the crotch, working on a good beer buzz, thinking about a tylenol 3, fuck I cant spell for shit right now and I've sat down as long as I can.
LAter!
Holy hell ATG, that sucks!

But honestly better you than her if you're doing it for birth control reasons.  Hysterectomys are a hell of a lot worse (cuz they like.. take out everything) and they have to be on horomone replacement (pretty much instant breast cancer at this point).

Anywho, way to take one for the team.  There's nothing more dick than a guy who makes his wife get a hysterectomy...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6416

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

LAter!
The surgeon didn't knock you out?!  That's gotta be damn painful, and I wouldn't be able to bear WATCHING someone putting a sharp knife into my nuts.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6651|Quebec city, Canada

FFLink13 wrote:

Wait wait wait...

You get a vasectomy and then no more... Liquid? That sucks... I thought it would just like... Neautralise them or something...

Even though it can get messy sometimes, I don't think I would ever give up my cum suply
no there is still liquid. A vasectomy cuts the tube between the testicle and the gun, and that only prevents the millions of little swimmers to come out. But the liquid is created mainly by the prostate, and the link between it and the gun will still be there.

So basically ATG will be shooting his liquid like before but without his millions of little guys.
smtt686
+95|6657|USA
They dont actually need put you out.  Its considered "a minor procedure" (no pun intended).  When i had mine, it really did not hurt.  It was uncorfortable, but not painful.  The next few days were actually worse than the actual procedure. 

However, when it did not work the first time, they put me under for the second time, and everything was a lot better (except for having to do it over again).  I do remember counting down to 96 from 100 and then it was lights out!

Hope you recover soon ATG!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6698|Colorado
Hope it goes well & that the doctor has a steady hand. I'll never have to have it done because my girl cannot get pregnant, her tubes are gone. I hear it's better for the man to get it because it's less invasive , but I think that was a rumor started by women.
Ask for good pain killers bud!

Ouch! I just read your latest post! Get better quick so you can make the wife pay for this barbarism!

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-04-27 22:56:23)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6565|The Lost Highway

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

LAter!
Bummer. For both of us. You more so.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6675

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

LAter!
AAAARRGGHHH! That's going to give me nightmares! You also made my genitels retreat inside my body.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6607|SE London

All this talk of scrotal snipping is making me feel queasy.

I wouldn't let anyone slice and dice anything down there.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6555|Global Command

some_random_panda wrote:

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

LAter!
The surgeon didn't knock you out?!  That's gotta be damn painful, and I wouldn't be able to bear WATCHING someone putting a sharp knife into my nuts.
The doctor said I was the second guy in 200 operations whom the pain medication didn't numb  totally.
It wasn't uncomfortable, it was torture. All good now, no pain or swelling yet. All day on my ass with the wife bringing me beers and making me food.
I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY
bert how come you don't reply to me now...?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6663|Wigan. Manchester. England.

ATG wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

ATG wrote:

Update.

I also bled a lot.

LAter!
Argh fuck ive not stopped cringing!

arrghrtgihreh
psH
Banned
+217|6409|Sydney
AGHKK! I can almost feel the pain
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6656|Washington, DC

Here's something that'll REALLY make you guys cringe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

You're a strong man ATG. Reading your details made my nether region quiver.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard