David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Karl Marx. Why? To kill him and stop the creation of communism and prevent millions of innocent people from dieing because of it.
topal63
. . .
+533|6720
You said anybody? So there must be a time-machine involved - right? It is amazing, to me, how many people want to squander an opportunity like this just to have a talk with a "dead guy?"

I am thinking (time-machine + meet & greet) = this doesn't even count as cheating. If I go back in time before I was born proclaim myself a God, and ask for virgins to be tossed at my feet, that's not cheating, I mean c'mon technically I am not even born yet.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity
It wold have to be Vladimir Lenin to tell him to make sure that Stalin was not his succesor. If Stalin had not fucked up Lenin's progress then the persecution of jews in Russia would be null, the Russian Economy would flurish, and millions of people would have been saved.
twiistaaa
+87|6670|mexico
as long as there is no language barrier. probably jesus.

or tupac
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6684|The Lou
Buddha so i can prove to everyone that its not possible for him to be that fat and only eat one grain of rice a day, he was obviously sneaking a midnight steak or something...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

mikeyb118 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

swe:D wrote:

Paris Hiltion
I think you mean you'd like to 'meat' her.
Don't we all.
No.

and id want to meet my oldest ancestor.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

David.Podedworny wrote:

Karl Marx. Why? To kill him and stop the creation of communism and prevent millions of innocent people from dieing because of it.
Why not stop the creation of liberal democracy and prevent millions of innocent people from dying because of it?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
George Patton
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6657|Land of the Very Cold
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Hunter S. Thompson
enough said.
didn't even feel like reading more.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6755

Schwarzelungen wrote:

dave king from flogging molly (my "real" dad)
Umm, hey sport??....the guy is still alive.  He's the ONE person in ALL of HISTORY that you want to meet?
Do you need someone to make you a fake ID? 
Or lend you $20 bucks to get in, because the guy is a pretty accessible low-ball public figure.
It might be harder to meet the President of Giant Eagle than him, just put in a little effort.

mikeyb118 wrote:

Probably Henry VII cos he was a dude.
Henry the Seventh?  The King of England?
There are a lot of cool and important and intruiging names in this thread.  And I'd love to tag along with you all to meet most of them.  And, don't get me wrong, Henry VII is not exactly a "bad" answer.
I would expect some "bad" answers in a thread like this (lead singer of an active band).  And some noobs (Paris Hilton!).  But Henry VII is the most surprising I have seen.

As for me, I've always wanted to meet Thomas Jefferson, a very key figure in United States history and development.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard