Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6631|Ghost Town

DooM wrote:

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

I don't know how some people can say "germans suck" generally or something like that?! I think there are people in every country that "suck" and are not nice to play with.
Yes true, but 9/10 times I get tk'd for vehicles or on purpose its by a german. And no I avoid german servers so its not like im running into that one. Face that facts your nationality has the highest influx of douchebags on BF2 its obvious. From extreme tking and smacktarding to plane idiotic behaviour they win the gold award.
Well that might be true. Problem is that I don't see so much of that "problem" because I mainly play Special Forces and there are no jets and not that much vehicles at all than in vanilla. So Tk'ing for vehicles is mainly a vanilla problem I think. Well at last I can say of myself that I'm not that type of player. If I'm not getting a tank/helo...oh well what a pity then I hop into a APC, any other transport vehicle or go on foot. I never tk for vehicles. Not every german is that bad!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6698|Calgary

cowami wrote:

Ah, that clarifies things.

He's German. Most of them are douches (no offense to the Germans here...most of you, anyway) who will whore things. Just look at the top 10.
My sister- in- Law is German and she is a Cunt. Maybe need a tap on the back door   

Last edited by Superslim (2007-04-30 16:17:54)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6497|Menlo Park, CA

Superslim wrote:

cowami wrote:

He's German. Most of them are douches (no offense to the Germans here...most of you, anyway) who will whore things. Just look at the top 10.
My sister- in- Law is German and she is a Cunt. Maybe need a tap on the back door   
LOL "she is a cunt"!! I love that fucking word!! +1 FUCK HER!!
DooM
+28|6313
Here we go again the scum german players tk on and on haha:

https://i13.tinypic.com/5yczz9c.jpg

https://i11.tinypic.com/6ap15ac.jpg

Next round I change teams so I ain't gotta put up with that shit and look:

https://i15.tinypic.com/4zlkd2f.jpg

He tks someone else for the Jet.

Germans are a desecration to BF2.

Last edited by DooM (2007-05-07 07:59:45)

Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6631|Ghost Town
Sorry to see such sad things again. I for myself wouldn't TK you...or somebody else!
DooM
+28|6313

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

Sorry to see such sad things again. I for myself wouldn't TK you...or somebody else!
You don't get it, thats a norway server and it consists of mostly norway, uk etc and its GERMANS who do the teamkilling and no matter what its always a german. Everytime I play I always get teamkilled for the Jet and what not thats the reality and its guarenteed, but how is it 9.9/10 times its a german that teamkills me? fact they are the shittiest players on BF2 they can't play without teamkilling or smacktarding, ok we will exempt a select few such as you.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6658|Norway
I'm an admin on TV2 servers. Have been for quite a while and I can confirm that german players are - in general - fucking smacktards.

Just the other day, fir3start3r and his brother in arms jojosurma got banned for TK'ing for chopper.

So much for fourstars beeing good examples...well, they kinda are - for german players' behaviour in general
DooM
+28|6313

Tor77 wrote:

I'm an admin on TV2 servers. Have been for quite a while and I can confirm that german players are - in general - fucking smacktards.

Just the other day, fir3start3r and his brother in arms jojosurma got banned for TK'ing for chopper.

So much for fourstars beeing good examples...well, they kinda are - for german players' behaviour in general
^Yep truth in another perspective, an admin at TV2.

Anyone whos registered:

http://www.battle.no/?section=klagemure … mp;view=18

Im assuming this is by you tor77? the second post down, comical hes been banned 5 times he bought another cd-key and you perma banned him again lol.

Last edited by DooM (2007-05-07 08:38:48)

AmbassadorofPain
+34|6663|Devil's Perch

cowami wrote:

That's not an argument. How many Germans were in the Top10 before EA started massively resetting? Even further, how many were in the Top50?
I personally do not whore things anyways, that's why I'm still a Colonel and not a 3-star. 
Beyond that, I'll be straight honest saying I don't like playing on German servers either, pretty much for the reasons given by others already. There's just too much whining, too much bitching, too much envy, too many stupid rules. I tend to even feel embarrassed when those retarded nublets start filling the in game chat with german whining on US or UK servers.

Nevertheless, the worst BF2 players I've encountered so far are French and yes, that's a generalization without exception. I have yet to meet a good (as in "skilled") and teamwork-able (as in "speaking understandable english and willing to work with a group") french player.
I've encountered incredible douches from all countries, US, UK, GER, SWE, FIN, you name them, but in most cases there's a few to a larger number of others who balance that.
Proud member of a dead community.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6663|Devil's Perch

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

And hey,anyone heard that some politics in germany had banned killing games like CSS etc as they think it makes ppl to kill.lolz for crying out loud
That's plain wrong. There have been considerations and in fact the two parties (yay, we have more than 2 of them actively being part of the parliament, all countries for which that applies please raise your hands) that form our government have that written into their coalition contract: It has to be examined into depth to which extent playing FPSs has an influence on people's level of aggression, especially that of teenagers. While it is true that certain populists have been demanding a general ban on all kinds of FPSs, all proposals to the government so far have been - quite harshly, with numbers that left no doubt - rejected.
The story and motivation behind that, however, isn't "lolz". I'll quote myself, something I posted on the TOP forums about this:

myself wrote:

April 26, 2002: Robert Steinhäuser, a student of the Johann Gutenberg Gymnasium in Erfurt, Germany, who had been expelled from school a few weeks before his final exams, killed 13 teachers, 2 fellow students and and a police officer before committing suicide. Soon again, society had found the most obvious reasons for this: violent computer games, heavy metal and rock music, horror and action movies. Various conservative politicians demanded a national ban of all ego shooters. The term "Killerspiele" ("Killer games") was coined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_school_massacre

November 20, 2006: A student of a Realschule in Emsdetten, Germany, enters his former school and starts throwing incendiary bombs and shooting around. 37 People are being injured. The police found pipe bombs on the dead student's body. The student was said to be quiet and passive, focussing most of his energy on military-style games in the countryside and - violent computer games.

All of a sudden, national news seem to report of more planned or announced amok runs every three to four days. While the majority seems to come from freeloaders, the police warns not to take the situation too easy.

December 8, 2006: In Cottbus, Germany, a 19-year-old is being put on trial for murder due to base motives. He beat up a homeless person after losing several rounds of "Smackdown vs. RAW" on his Playstation while playing with a friend for hours. Though he said he did not intend to kill the person, he smashed the derelict's cranial bone.
Either way, EOD for me at this point. One last note though, on the whole "relation of numbers" issue: I know several people who did not place their account's origin in their real homeland. I myself have accounts coming from several other countries and I know non-Germans who have theirs coming from Germany.

Last edited by AmbassadorofPain (2007-05-07 10:21:46)

Proud member of a dead community.
octothorpe
+2|6223
I can't find his account name now. 
It was something like Drtimtam or something.  Most likely it was someone's griefing account.
I looked him up after I left the server though, but that was last week.  He had more TKs than games played(won+lost).  He was still a private.
He was in a blackhawk sweeping the deck of the Essex.  Killing people or just bumping them into the water.
I managed to avoid him and jump in a jet.  As I was hovering up before hitting the forward thrust, he comes at me in the blackhawk.  Instead of just crashing the blackhawk into me though, he bails at the last second and face plants against the glass for a tk since I was moving.
The team I was on was up against a pretty stacked team and it was hard enough trying to get that first land spawnpoint as it was.  Throw in a clown like this and you want to break your keyboard.

Last edited by octothorpe (2007-05-07 11:18:15)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6259|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Yes. The German players are of a very poor attitude and skill level I have noticed. Its such a shame that they spoil the game for real good players.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6541|Edmonton Alberta
i recently found this person on my fav. victims list .... hes a kraut and he sucks... horribly

http://bf2s.com/player/96220318/

Last edited by straz_mataz (2007-05-07 21:51:19)

(cob)mikko
+21|6450|finland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

.robzored. wrote:

I find french people are nice to play with, they usually know what they're doing.

And whats up with German people? They don't speak english FTW!
Damn straight man
I hate squadleading and my squadmembers cant follow a single order just becuz they dont know english...this sux

another reason i dont like german servers is that german admins/players are always SOOOOO agressive,if u take chopper before them they start crying,bitching and making kick votes
no rasict,ive played with sum very good german players,like marcoelnk,hama hawk etc,the majority german are douches
And hey,anyone heard that some politics in germany had banned killing games like CSS etc as they think it makes ppl to kill.lolz for crying out loud
so WTF you hate people ho don´t speak english!!!!!! that is racist if something!!!!!!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6769

DooM wrote:

That wraps it up, but 90% of smacktards, teamkillers, pathetic players are German. No offence to all the good player Germans but its just from my BF2 experience .
Then you have not played with the Thai.

Honestly, you have no idea.

I even made a thread about it last year, and DonFck just reminded me of it.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28684

images are gone though, sorry.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6658|Norway

DooM wrote:

Im assuming this is by you tor77? the second post down, comical hes been banned 5 times he bought another cd-key and you perma banned him again lol.
Hehe, no that's not me - I don't manage the incoming complaints on the forum. We have 4 guys doing that on a rotating basis.

I am either admining on the servers I play at any given time, or I log into typical "problem servers" like our two Wake servers, Dragon Valley, Oman etc where people like to whore-out in planes and choppers.

We are always running battlerecorder and a couple of weeks ago we started to do PunkBuster screens as well. TV2 servers had a bad rep for some time, but it's not easy administrating over 50 ranked servers with all those assholes out there.
hollabackitsobi
+1|6253

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/46256801/

nuff said

he still plays very often as well, poor guy.
lol this shows rank doesn't equal skill at all xD
In 2000 hrs how can you not be at  least Colonel?
Rogue_granny
+22|6572
Any player in the Buffalo commando’s clan
Rennkasper
+27|6748|Dortmund
This guy is really bad!
http://www.bf2s.com/player/83347445/
DooM
+28|6313

Coolbeano wrote:

DooM wrote:

That wraps it up, but 90% of smacktards, teamkillers, pathetic players are German. No offence to all the good player Germans but its just from my BF2 experience .
Then you have not played with the Thai.

Honestly, you have no idea.

I even made a thread about it last year, and DonFck just reminded me of it.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28684

images are gone though, sorry.
Well I haven't played with Thai but one time I tried to enter a Japanese server as soon as I got in, it was Sharqi btw I spawned and in 3 seconds I was kicked and banned for "Japanese only". Retards.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6320|Netherlands

Rennkasper wrote:

This guy is really bad!
http://www.bf2s.com/player/83347445/
Just a bug, as always
DooM
+28|6313

Tor77 wrote:

DooM wrote:

Hehe, no that's not me - I don't manage the incoming complaints on the forum. We have 4 guys doing that on a rotating basis.

I am either admining on the servers I play at any given time, or I log into typical "problem servers" like our two Wake servers, Dragon Valley, Oman etc where people like to whore-out in planes and choppers.

We are always running battlerecorder and a couple of weeks ago we started to do PunkBuster screens as well. TV2 servers had a bad rep for some time, but it's not easy administrating over 50 ranked servers with all those assholes out there.
TV2 servers are the worst for tking imo even though you have a strict banning system. But point is wouldn't it be better if FF was off on all your servers? would save so many problems with tking.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6769

EA TH is so bad that it made me stop playing. There simply was no gratification in playing anymore. Or trying to play.
swapo_de
+13|6516|Lübeck, Germany
I am german and I really suck at BF2 - so you may take that point.

On the other hand I'm not as nutty as people posting stuff like "germans suck because they lost ww2". As I said, I am german and I am really glad that germany (I don't say "we" because I wasn't born than - as noone of you was) lost that war (although about every powerful country's participation was needed to do so - which is quite astonishing if you watch our tiny country on a map).

Well I could start some irrational bashing about other countries too. But I don't like to have such an easy walk-over
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6371

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

cowami wrote:

That's not an argument. How many Germans were in the Top10 before EA started massively resetting? Even further, how many were in the Top50?
I personally do not whore things anyways, that's why I'm still a Colonel and not a 3-star. 
Beyond that, I'll be straight honest saying I don't like playing on German servers either, pretty much for the reasons given by others already. There's just too much whining, too much bitching, too much envy, too many stupid rules. I tend to even feel embarrassed when those retarded nublets start filling the in game chat with german whining on US or UK servers.

Nevertheless, the worst BF2 players I've encountered so far are French and yes, that's a generalization without exception. I have yet to meet a good (as in "skilled") and teamwork-able (as in "speaking understandable english and willing to work with a group") french player.
I've encountered incredible douches from all countries, US, UK, GER, SWE, FIN, you name them, but in most cases there's a few to a larger number of others who balance that.
French as in, French from France or french as in speaks french?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard