I only respond when others start it45%45% - 156
I don't say anything... i'm a silent killer26%26% - 89
I whine when i get killed and start kick votes4%4% - 15
screw bf24%4% - 16
Total: 342
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon
With all the threads lately about people whining and complaining during rounds, I think we are ignoring the other side of the bf2 players.  the ones who talk shit and back it up... (or don't and look dumb, but who cares, it's funny anyway)

i'll admit i've thrown out the occasional "BOOM headshot" if i hit a long one

Last edited by steelie34 (2007-04-25 12:12:06)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6397|USA, MICHIGAN
i only start in if someone is being an ass, usually i just play and be quiet
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6236|Scotland!
Option 2, I don't see the point in taking the piss after killing people.
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK
No, if someone starts saying crap i'll respond with my bullets in their face.
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills
I am always talking smack, but 95% of the time its sarcastic, and most people dont get sarcasm over the internets.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6754

steelie34 wrote:

With all the threads lately about people whining and complaining during rounds, I think we are ignoring the other side of the bf2 players.  the ones who talk shit and back it up... (or don't and look dumb, but who cares, it's funny anyway)

i'll admit i've thrown out the occasional "BOOM headshot" if i hit a long one
People who say stuff like:

"sit" "owned" "pwned" etc. after killing someone once, yet who get killed time and time again through the length of a round annoy me beyond belief.

The best part is when you kill them enough without replying, that they finally disconnect the server or stop saying anything at all. I will specifically target these kinds of people and teabag them repeatedly just to see how angry and frustrated I can make these pre-teens.

It takes a total lack of sportsmanship and lack of skill to make an "uber" 14 year old internet warrior... just because you kill someone once, usually with something like a tube or grenade, does not mean you owned someone. If you are good, you should play with sportsmanship not run around saying owned when you kill someone, and saying nothing when you die.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6336

If i am in a server with few people, and I'm havin a bad round, i think its fun to start smack talking with a few people, and targeting those targeted, in a way like Zenmaster said. But usually I don't have the time to smack talk, if you do, you have a greater chance of gettin picked off, or the worst...Ran over by a buggy as you stand and type. thats happend a few times ya.... funny none the less.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
i tk snipers in my squad, then get in cuss fights over VOIP and win nearly every day..
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6462|USA
My quote (stolen from chodda) "Go back to twl, baddies"
ScoutStrike
+37|6262
I always laugh when people try to offend me, most of the time it's hilarious, really.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6342
I start and end all smack talk in a round.  And thats not lying, So if you see me in a game and im cussing up a storm, just remember...i hate losing so start letting me win and ill stop
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6664|The View From The Afternoon
I just play the game. Occasionally I talk smack but that is very rare and only when n00bs kickvote/TK me or try to insult me.
CloakedStarship
+76|6573
GenericNub1: zomg stop attacking the carrier fagg0t

CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub1
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub2
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub3
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub4
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub5
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6447|somewhere other then here

CloakedStarship wrote:

GenericNub1: zomg stop attacking the carrier fagg0t

CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub1
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub2
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub3
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub4
CloakedStarship [J-10] GenericNub5
[j10 whore]nice demonstration[/j10 whore]
i only talk smack when someone is annoying then hell out of me. then once i kill them im like "WOOT! i owned the gay annoying queer"
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6298|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I usually have reasons for my saying "PWNED" or "BOOM HEADSHOT".

For example, my favorite story ever. Enemy medic kills my teammate (his clanmate) and goes to teabag. I anal-rape him with my SRAW. Cue laughter from all parties involved.

Also, last guy living tries to make a run for the Cement Factory. I, armed with an L96A1, say "NOT ON MY WATCH BITCH" and get myself a nice l'il headshot.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DooM
+28|6315
I always get kick votes against me because I kill someone. In all honesty I don't give a shit, and usually don't say shit or just laugh.

Rofl on a fast glance I thought this thread said do you take smack in game.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6639|USA
Talking smack in BF2 is like dancing in the end zone.  It makes you look very stupid.
sgtdude1987
+8|6225|midlands britain
i generally join in if someone starts it
i normally get "sgtdead1987" thrown at me, but i feel nades speak louder than words!

ScoutStrike wrote:

I always laugh when people try to offend me, most of the time it's hilarious, really.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

i tk snipers in my squad, then get in cuss fights over VOIP and win nearly every day..
i just hate them so damn much
im_in_heaven
+27|6596

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Bullshit! you dont win nearly everyday. At least be realistic about your win/loss ratio with voip skirmishes
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6242|Leeds, WestYorkshire
i hardly never talk unless someone askes me somthing or starts talkin bolox about me, or if someone continualy GLs me when they have a decent rank...does my head in thats why!!!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere
Nope, i just say "owned" to myself, i dont' feel like taking the time to type anything

i will if people start going off on the "Wow, that wasn't a very genius move there..." thing, then i just get pissed, because that's possibly the lamest thing to say

Well, the best time i've ever had someone smack talk to me was when i just killed 2 guys 8 times in a row (8 times each btw) and then they get away after they spawn, and bring in another guy (2 medics with the G36E and 1 guy with the PKM) and i kill two of them before the last guy kills me and then he says "wow, not so genius now are we?"

i laughed so hard i died before i could stop, lol
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

I'm known for sucking in the game, dying lots, then saying "I fucking give up" and then leave the server.
BlackKoala
+215|6333
Yup, sure do.

I only really do it to make people rage at their monitor, because you know that some people are.
Inimicus_7
+26|6370|England, UK
8 Kills with 1 Grenade earlier, I felt that deserved a "OMG Owned". That's what medics get when they all try to whore a revive.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
Even if someone is calling me worse than shit, I don't say a word.  It really messes with their head.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard