Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Cougar wrote:

I hated that cat anyways.  I buried it in a dumpster.
I really liked your delivery, if you will, on that one.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

Tompie913 wrote:

I had a fish the jumped out of its bowl. At first doesn't sound impressive, but how do you jump out of water?
I had one who did that too...
And then I stepped on it.
stepped on a gold fish........ no idea what you were doing but
Wasn't a gold fish.
Was a small black tropical fish. I was cleaning my aqarium and forgot something, so I walked out of my room to get it and let the lid open.
To make a long story short. Fish jumped out, came back into room, didn't see fish, SPLAT!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Undetected_Killer wrote:

I know, I crapped myself.
No point in wasting two flushes huh? (Meaning, you DID take a crap on that bat didn't you?!) I hope so. Otherwise you aren't a man.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6314|Australia QLD
I had 2 pet snails when I was 12 y/o. They were about 7-8cm tall off the whatever flay they sat on.
One time they just stopped moving and closed up their hole things. And so after 2 month of them being quiet, I threw them out.
Last year I learned that snails can hibernate.
I was sad.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville

Sneaky.Russian wrote:

I had 2 pet snails when I was 12 y/o. They were about 7-8cm tall off the whatever flay they sat on.
One time they just stopped moving and closed up their hole things. And so after 2 month of them being quiet, I threw them out.
Last year I learned that snails can hibernate.
I was sad.
ROFLCOPTERZ!

Sorry...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Cougar wrote:

derstralle wrote:

Did you take a picture?
No.  Who takes pictures of a dead cat in a litter box with a prolapsed asshole?
that is so damn funny im thinkin up puttin it in my sig for awhile. Just great.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6734

I Heard the cat dying on Skype.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6445
THIS was comedy gold:

https://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/drink-from-toilet.jpg

I feel it did not get the exposure it deserved.  Look at the picture......and then laugh.  Do it.......NOW!!!!

KiL

PS- I didn't go through all those hours of piss poor photo chopping for one response.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

THIS was comedy gold:

http://www.scinscityscions.com/gallery/ … toilet.jpg

I feel it did not get the exposure it deserved.  Look at the picture......and then laugh.  Do it.......NOW!!!!

KiL

PS- I didn't go through all those hours of piss poor photo chopping for one response.
LOL!

Happy now?
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6445

Gillenator wrote:

LOL!

Happy now?
Eh....maybe a little. 

KiL
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas