thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6300|teh alien spaceshit
Hey guys.
I have a 7600 with 512 mb of memory and a 2gb ram with 280 disk space with a duo 2.13 ghz. At what settings should I play Armed assault in? Oh, and if I shoot a building with a gun, will there be any bulletholes?
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6499|here
Sounds like you could run the puppy on High.  I've only got the demo, and my piece o' crap can only run it on Very Low settings.  I can play on Low, too, but I start losing the FPS edge
motherdear
+25|6621|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
it doesn't really help to know how much diskspace you got it all depends on the speed of it.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

I would say put everything on med, then raise settings until you are happy
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6665|South Africa
I have about the same system (2GB, 7600GT, +x2CPU) and i run everything on medium/high settings and get approximately 30FPS.

I think ArmA is synced @ 30FPS tho.

Its when things get crazy (20 tanks on screen, cities blowing up) that if it stays at 30FPS, you know you can push the settings up a little bit.

(BTW, put shadows off... Everything in the game world cast a dynamic shadow. this owns PCs  )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard