Des.Kmal
+917|6623|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

lmao your the one that jump on my nuts....
You ain't shit.. All you do is run your mouth... Alot of you noobs talk all your shit online but man.. How much i would love to see your run your mouth in person...
no, youre the one who kcicked my friend for tking and then tked me. so gtfo
What city do you live in? Hopefully close to me! We'll see how much you talk then..

but youre not going to do anything. its funny, i own u in bf2 and IRL i win.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6571|England

AdamBenson wrote:

geNius wrote:

Piloting (since everyone runs to the helo and hits F2, FFS), certainly doesn't help your KDR.

I don't mind flying someone who tries.  I'll admit, a gunner that won't fire the TV at the enemy helo will make me bail out and say f' it.
lol, ive been doing that lately trying to get my KDR up.
Play AF and whore the Littlebird. Guaranteed to raise your KDR
Des.Kmal

Snake wrote:

AdamBenson wrote:

geNius wrote:

Piloting (since everyone runs to the helo and hits F2, FFS), certainly doesn't help your KDR.

I don't mind flying someone who tries.  I'll admit, a gunner that won't fire the TV at the enemy helo will make me bail out and say f' it.
he does not lie.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6571|England

Des.Kmal wrote:

Snake wrote:

AdamBenson wrote:

he does not lie.
I never lie Strap some engineers on the side and you have roaming repairs and AT mine chucking so you can take out armour. As the pilot, be support so you have unlimited AT mines for your engi's to chuck.

62/13 with it today on Harvest, see awards thread
Taten
+4|6214|Good Old Blitey
Theres an awful lot of quoting going on here! dont you guys have very good memories?
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6540
For Blink who thinks I suck...
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/AdamPA1006/BF2helo.jpg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6294|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Taten wrote:

Theres an awful lot of quoting going on here! dont you guys have very good memories?
You joined just to say that? Good going.

And no, we don't, in fact...What was i saying?

Cliches always win.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
keyoshi
+28|6425
Haha adam, I went 32-0 soloing in apache  in hm... something like 20v20....45-2 is nothing Nice, but nothing You are good though.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6603|S.C.
Good tips, but personally i never really bother with air vehicles (too much bother). I might as well play CS.
Des.Kmal

AdamBenson wrote:

For Blink who thinks I suck...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/ … F2helo.jpg
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Battlefield%202/BF22007-04-2722-45-43-79.jpg

RAWR
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6540
Are you serious? That was you? I'm even on that leader board.
nlsme
+48|6420|new york

ShadowFoX wrote:

Hellfires are suppose to be laser guided missiles. The pilot missiles are FFARs (Folding fin aerial rocket)
No they are hellfre, and they are wire guided
leesupport
+39|6687

AdamBenson wrote:

I know 95% of you  dont need these tips, but every person not a noob in a chopper is better. I've just been really pissed off at the shitty pilots/gunners lately.

1. LEARN ABOUT THE TV MISSLE - I would say about 30% of my gunners dont konw that the TV missle is there. Of those who know it is there 1/5 people dont know they can STEER the missle. Practice in singleplayer, I did and it helps. Just know that its there, look through it a lot.

2. SHOOT THE TV MISSLE- I hate those people who are shooting the MG and not looking straight. If I'm aiming you at the Essex on Gator, shoot it as fast as possible. Try to look forward most of the time so you can see what your pilot is trying to get you to shoot at.

3. AS PILOT DON'T TAKE THE KILLS FOR YOURSELF- Theres always those idiot pilots who dive in with Hellfire missiles on that tank instead of lining you up. Don't do that, always give your gunner the opportunity to take out the target, unless he is reloading or he missed.

4. AIM AT THE TAIL OF CHOPPERS- The sweetspot for choppers is where the tail meets the body, otherwise theres a good chance of the TV missile going right through it.

5. LOOK AT THIS- Concentrate on the Gunner Missile views- http://wiki.bf2s.com/tactical-guides/chopper

6. SPOT TARGETS- It only takes a second, spot that jeep/apc/tank that your pilot doesnt see.

7. BE WILLING TO LEARN- When someone of a high rank gives you advice, take it and use it, dont be ignorant.

8. LEARN TO CIRCLE-STRAFE- Great for raping bases, I remember when I wanted to learn how to do this, so I practiced in singleplayer Zater till I did. Invaluable tool to learn.
yea i saw that when me you an Kmal were playing Gator.  they like to hope in gunner seat but dont know a thing about gunning:/ hate than cause im a better gunner than pilot. i can hit with TV about 95% of time. but most pilots dont want to even try to line me up.. hate that, thats why i mostly just go solo if i can., i dont redline to do it though
Des.Kmal

AdamBenson wrote:

yeah, but i didnt have a no fog hack, ROFL. the commander spotted every vehicle, so thats why i missed u those times, its because i was firing at a "hostile slick" on UAV. lol, as soon as u came in sight i nailed u

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6460|the guy in the hind on gator

Des.Kmal wrote:

AdamBenson wrote:

i hack
o rly
bhandsome562
+2|6383

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

no, youre the one who kcicked my friend for tking and then tked me. so gtfo
What city do you live in? Hopefully close to me! We'll see how much you talk then..

Okay how about a chopper match me and you.. In our private server where i have punkbuster streaming and constantly taking punkbuster screen shots..... Let me know fag boy..

Last edited by bhandsome562 (2007-04-29 04:00:17)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6294|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Oooh, sounds liek a chalinjj!!!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Des.Kmal

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Okay how about a chopper match me and you.. In our private server where i have punkbuster streaming and constantly taking punkbuster screen shots..... Let me know fag boy..
lol.... fag boy? rofl.

ok, lets go.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol.... fag boy? rofl.

ok, lets go.
THE FIGHT IS ON! OMG!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
bhandsome562
+2|6383

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol.... fag boy? rofl.

ok, lets go.
Okay puss let me set up the server... Seting up streaming/pbss to make sure no one is cheating.. I'll add you fag boy on xfire to set up a date....

Last edited by bhandsome562 (2007-04-29 22:13:00)

Des.Kmal

bhandsome562 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

bhandsome562 wrote:

lol.... fag boy? rofl.

ok, lets go.
Okay puss let me set up the server... Seting up streaming/pbss to make sure no one is cheating.. I'll add you fag boy on xfire to set up a date....
ROFL! how old are u dude? 10?

calm down its just the internets!

i lold IRL btw.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6386|the land of bourbon
kmal, u are msxrawrcapter?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Des.Kmal

steelie34 wrote:

yeah, but lol i wasnt hacking. if u need pbss to prove it....
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6386|the land of bourbon

Des.Kmal wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

yeah, but lol i wasnt hacking. if u need pbss to prove it....
haha nice screenie... almost as good as gene's aimbottest acct.  lmao
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6530|dunno
I see me in that SS yay. Kmal and me were raping face in the hind and the Apache and i didn't even have my mouse i fly with lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard