Danish-Marine-II
+7|6505|Denmark
Hey. As the Subject says I got problems with my audio. When i click the audio button next to the video button it says: "You have incombatible sound settings aplied. You need to reset them below to be able to hear sounds and music again." BUT! When i click "reset to defaults" it says the same thing as before!
XxxMerliNxxX
+5|6309
Just need a little bit more info from you.  What kind of sound card, what version of windows and when did the problem start?  Also, do you get sound in windows?
GazG-AU
+0|6446|Australia
HI.  I have this problem too.  I know where it comes from but I would like to resolve it.  Here's what has been observed so far:

I have an Audigy 2 and want to get EAX/OpenAL working under Vista 64-bit.  I followed the instructions to replace the BF2OpenAL.dll in the BF2 folder with the one from the C:\windows\system32 folder.  If I do this BF2 gives me the same error as OP.  If I put back the original BF2OpenAL.dll it works (albeit with no EAX).

I've tried changing the sound settings to software before changing the DLL files but that made no difference.
Fateless
+36|6244|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Is your soundcard recognized in Control Panel/System/Devices? What card/onboard driver are you using?

Fateless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard