I quit, find another server23%23% - 42
I throw a sissy fit and quit6%6% - 11
I continue to be owned until the round ends12%12% - 23
I just hide and hope the baddie men go away11%11% - 21
I use a cunning tactic that i've described below:45%45% - 82
Total: 179
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6265|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Personally I just respawn and go back to the front line. Then I die, rinse, hold, repeat.
I normally end up throwing a sissy fit like a little girl and then start to cry.
Sometimes I log off and find another server, but only if I wasn't in the match from the start. If I log onto a server where I'm being baseraped straight away, I figure it's not my fault and quit. If I was playing and let the situation happen, then I stick with it.
Hence why my Jalalabad WLR is so poor.

EDIT: Assume that you can't spawn somewhere else. Personally I don't see how you could be baseraped if you could spawn elsewhere, you'd have to be a numb-skull!

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-04-26 04:38:35)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke
I get out my skins and stuff and find some where to sit until i have skinned up.Then into a boat or flying bus to get shot down or go for a swim...
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
um, teamswap then rape my own team.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6784|Bulgaria

gene_pool wrote:

Exactly!!
ScoutStrike
+37|6251
I continue to be owned until the round ends. Then I snigger at my KD of 1, and make some remarks about how it's sooo much fun to hit innocent, cuddly, defenseless puppies.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6265|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

gene_pool wrote:

Well yea, but problem is, the raped team tends to be lower on members (because of the quiting thing) so you normally can't swtich.

Otherwise, hell, go double agent!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

For Jalalabad, I get in a muscle car and make a run for it.  It's hilarious - the MEC scramble to get back, and unless they are actually thinking straight, they don't usually notice the anti-tank mines dotted at the mosque entrances.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA
If I spawne dinto a game already being raped, Ill wait til the round ends. If my team is still shit the next round, find another server.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands
I never get baseraped, join 16 player map servers, e.g. Jalalabad is like heaven on 16 player, no baseraping, lots of action, every flag can be taken!

Way better then 64 with ultralarge ghey rape
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6575|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I either stop spawning at the raped flag, or stop spawning completly if its the uncap.

I sometime also swap team and rape my old one (Yeah im evil,Gene pool too!)
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6477
I spawn as sniper and lay as many clays down before I get zapped hoping to take as many baddies down as I can with me!!!!! Base rape FTW!
sgtdude1987
+8|6215|midlands britain
i run like hell / swim like hell in the most unlikely directions until i escape then shout at my team for not joining my newly formed squad so we can save our asses.....
theres always a way out, if you run fast enough!
O))) one-weak
marksman chanpuru
+7|6230|sweden
if it's in io, i respawn as something with a scope and clean up. i don't seem to be able to get io raped that much.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6593|Toronto-Canada
stay with my team until the end!
AlienWrath2121
+7|6310|Behind you with a large rifle
I boot them.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria
I don't care, as I'm the spec-ops guy behind enemy lines that recaptures a flag.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

O))) one-weak wrote:

if it's in io, i respawn as something with a scope and clean up. i don't seem to be able to get io raped that much.
Yup, and I end up with the most kills overall.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Get out of it.

There is always some way
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6538|The Lost Highway

sgtdude1987 wrote:

i run like hell / swim like hell in the most unlikely directions until i escape then shout at my team for not joining my newly formed squad so we can save our asses.....
theres always a way out, if you run fast enough!
Exactly.

I wish more people played like you. When they're on my team anyways.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

If its an uncap and we have no other CP: I usually dont spawn. It depends on the map really. Zatar isnt a problem, but something like the carrier on Dalian - no chance.

If its a normal CP, then I sometimes defend it - other times spawn elsewhere and do something else.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6568|United States
Depends on the team. If I'm on a good team, been playing the whole match, and get stuck being baseraped then I'll stick it out, get a better squad going and push forward. If you have some good people on the team then it's not hard to get some flags and stop the rape. If I join a server/team that is already getting baseraped and 80% of the team are snipers trying to take out the tanks surrounding their uncap, then I'll just find another server. Sometimes I'll switch teams if my current one has no concept of teamwork. Noobs who have more than one flag but remain in their uncap trying to snipe deserve a baseraping.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

BeerzGod wrote:

Depends on the team. If I'm on a good team, been playing the whole match, and get stuck being baseraped then I'll stick it out, get a better squad going and push forward. If you have some good people on the team then it's not hard to get some flags and stop the rape. If I join a server/team that is already getting baseraped and 80% of the team are snipers trying to take out the tanks surrounding their uncap, then I'll just find another server. Sometimes I'll switch teams if my current one has no concept of teamwork. Noobs who have more than one flag but remain in their uncap trying to snipe deserve a baseraping.
100% exactly.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6280|Pennsyltucky

I just keep spawning in and try my best.  Sometimes I'll wait an extra 5-7 seconds if the rapage is really bad.

The server I play on allows base-rape & I do it, so it's only fair I take it when it's my turn "in the barrel".

Usually the base raping only goes on for a short period so as not to scare everyone off the server.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
null vote: I go medic and revive while tossing grenades
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6328|teh alien spaceshit
Spwan somewhere else and sneak up and kill!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard