Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I spam more than anyone.
i dunno, ive been doing a lot of spam latley
Lets do a post count comparison
if you could see the admin section your eyes would fall out due to my unholy spammyness
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

if you could see the admin section your eyes would fall out due to my unholy spammyness
Cyborg prolly have passed 12K post`s surely by now and 95% of it is certified spam so you still have much to learn Raven
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

87% of the internet is comprised of Ninja's spam.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

me
Fenris ftw.
Yeh, backfiring wish game FTW!!!!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

its all about quality, not quantity
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas

Which oddly enough, is why his skype status says: Spam, when quantity makes up for quality.  lol
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Then you obviously fall out of the hall of fame *Muhahahahahahaha*
Btw ! Should not the Junk Drawer edition be called Hall of Lame ?

Last edited by Varegg (2007-04-24 03:52:01)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Varegg wrote:

oh, cause thats so funny cause your a funny, funny, funny, funny, funny, funny, funny man. Did you know that?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6516|Montucky

Cougar wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

87% of the internet is comprised of Ninja's spam.
87% of BF2S.com Posts are Ninja's Spam
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

Marlboro, vote for teh gorgeous Marlboroman!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

alright, i conceed cyborg is a better spammer than me, for now but i will be back and next time i will win.
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Varegg wrote:

oh, cause thats so funny cause your a funny, funny, funny, funny, funny, funny, funny man. Did you know that?
Ja, that`s a known fact !
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Guh. Mark this down on the Bf2s.com timeline after Pirates vs. Ninjas, LoLCats and those white sigs with text. It's always interesting to keep track of the Bf2s fads. This one I guess can be dubbed "people who aren't moderators wanting a higher status."
Maybe we should introduce an "Honerary Member" thing like Kim's website has.

Edit: Your 2774 posts and 26 Mod History arn't enough to warrent you a prime spammer Gen. My measly 4772 posts kicks your arse, (althouh yes, my Mod history is lower at 11.) Now we go look at the big fish with his 11,341 posts and 96 Mod History. Yeah. Tim wins the spamathon, bearing in mind also that he's been here two months LESS than me.

Edit 2: Oh, and I vote Homeschtar. Sure he's not the most active dude, but he's been here longer than any of us - except Jeff and Travis, and Travis is not really here anymore anyway. Surely being the 13th Bf2s.com member deserves some praise?

Last edited by Ty (2007-04-24 04:16:14)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

its all in good fun ty
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Ty wrote:

Guh. Mark this down on the Bf2s.com timeline after Pirates vs. Ninjas, LoLCats and those white sigs with text. It's always interesting to keep track of the Bf2s fads. This one I guess can be dubbed "people who aren't moderators wanting a higher status."

Edit: Your 2774 posts and 26 Mod History arn't enough to warrent you a prime spammer Gen. My measly 4772 posts kicks your arse, (althouh yes, my Mod history is lower at 11.) Now we go look at the big fish with his 11,341 posts and 96 Mod History. Yeah. Tim wins the spamathon, bearing in mind also that he's been here two months LESS than me.
Mod history ?

*Curious*
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

Ty wrote:

Mod history ?

*Curious*
yeah yours, is interesting
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644
I decline to participate.

Anyway, Cougar.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Ty wrote:

Edit 2: Oh, and I vote Homeschtar. Sure he's not the most active dude, but he's been here longer than any of us - except Jeff and Travis, and Travis is not really here anymore anyway. Surely being the 13th Bf2s.com member deserves some praise?
like i say, quality over quantity. and just gimme some time cause not all of us got here in 2005
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Quality over quantity? And you're talking about spamming? Now THAT'S an oxymoron, (or some kind of other moron.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Ty wrote:

Mod history ?

*Curious*
yeah yours, is interesting
Argh ... come on doll, share the knowledge - don`t think i have any ???
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

Revan never spams...... pff he just doesn't, nah he can't...... he just couldn't

@varegg (21) you
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

@varegg (21) you
21 ???

*Even more curious*
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Ty wrote:

Quality over quantity? And you're talking about spamming? Now THAT'S an oxymoron, (or some kind of other moron.)
fine spamming is a delicate and takes months of hard mediation to master, anyone can spam but they are assholes(jks?) and give fine spammers a bad name.

^^^now that was soooome fine spamming
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I'll remember to keep that in mind when I delete all your posts.
[Blinking eyes thing]
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

sweet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard