stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England
so i was getting raped with the Scud launcher earlier.... so the next round... i gave it a go    no sucess

anybody got any tips on how i can use it? i don't even know how to aim the damn thing
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6503
The only way I figured out how to do it is get on an empty server with a friend and tell them to go to a base then shoot one to see how close it gets then start judging from there soon youll be able to judge dstance pretty good
DankmanHightimes
+24|6470|atlanta GA
in the MLRS park next to an ammo box and points at enemy flag . just spam the MLRS at the target .if its 400-500m away aim in the middle of you vertical shot and shot 12 above the mark and 12 below this point pay attetion to see if you hit anything ,there are no cross hiars but will still show a hit.

the scud for best results you need a spoter. you have on hold right click and it will bring up the carmara view from your spoter. then adjust you shot from there,its very touchie from left to right when moving to postion the scud. if no spoter i setup pointing the missle at the flag aim 50m above and adjust from there. im working to get this down alittle betterstill, but hope this can help.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard