3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6349|The | Netherlands
I've made my first movie, it was not on purpose. On the end of the round I saw 'Battlerecorder enabled' so I recorded some shots and tried to montage it in Vegas (first time using that too )

Please tell me what I can do better, as I consider it's not a very good movie...

I only wanted to get the F15, but it took some more effort...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6607|Southampton, UK

Great choices of music.
I really like the normal in-game play scanning across land shots you have.
Looking forward to a second.

Tip: Mute or make sounds in-game VERY quiet.
Jet noise is annoying.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-04-23 13:14:32)

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
Yes the sound of the SU-34 is too hard actually...  And EF looks great yes, way diffirent then normal BF2.

I'll think about your tip if make a second one! Probarly with some more action in it, didn't plan this movie just saw that this server had battlerecorder
Chodda
+67|6780
lol wow fly lower to the ground next time when you bomb
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6274|Scotland!
I liked it, but battlerecorder movies aren't my cup of tea

music was funny

a little FPS lag, I'd prefer to see lower graphics than stuttering but it wasn't bad, nice video +1
Ryan
+1,230|6889|Alberta, Canada

Jet noise is too annoying.
And the jet lagged quite a bit too
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6569|the Netherlands
EF! dont have it ...

nice vid 3lmo

isnt it weird that in BF42 landing gear of planes went inside twhen taking of and in BF2 they r still hanging outside the plane ??? RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAOOOORRRR
neur0kill
+45|6295
use Battle Director, takes off name tags and the hud (hud is the was killed by shyt in the top left). makes it look more pro. Turn down sound effects a bit as some of it was a little too loud (the planes), for vegas its the composition menu on the left side. Using chase cam on a average video card often makes your video a bit fuzzy as you move when you uplaod to you tube. utilize free cam more. but over all a great first attempt. +1 for this video, as the word sniper was not involved.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
I probarly think that the lag was the ping of 100, but when I was on a Dalian server with a ping of 15 and I watched the demo after the match I had it too. When I record I have still 40fps so I don't know what the problem is, maybe quality of the Battlerecorder on the server...

The sound of jet and tank is too hard, I'll change that next time

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-04-23 23:05:03)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6607|Southampton, UK

3lmo wrote:

I probarly think that the lag was the ping of 100, but when I was on a Dalian server with a ping of 15 and I watched the demo after the match I had it too. When I record I have still 40fps so I don't know what the problem is, maybe quality of the Battlerecorder on the server...

The sound of jet and tank is too hard, I'll change that next time
Looking forward to it.

+1 for efforts my man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard