lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA
LOL, any chance they teach it because it is true to history and not really opinion??

I mean I am a proud American but I know our history toward the Native Americans was brutal. Facts are facts.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 05:07:47)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

lowing wrote:

LOL, any chance they teach it because it is true to history and not really opinion??
Who are you talking about?  Both?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, tell me thast Jews are a "threat in a broad range of contexts" for example, as a historical fact, and not just spewing hate.

Tell me who the Jews threaten in this world. Cuz I can tell you who the countries of the ME threaten in this world.

Last edited by lowing (2007-04-23 05:10:59)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, tell me thast Jews are a "threat in a broad range of contexts" for example, as a historical fact, and not just spewing hate.

Tell me who the Jews threaten in this world. Cuz I can tell you who the countries of the ME threaten in this world.
First, let's use the term Israelis, not Jews.  Israel threatens Palestinians lives.  But you fail to see that both countries teach hatred towards each other.  You only see the failures of Muslims, you can't see the failures of Israel.  How can we expect this conflict to end if kids are taught this BS.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

First, let's use the term Israelis, not Jews.  Israel threatens Palestinians lives.  But you fail to see that both countries teach hatred towards each other.  You only see the failures of Muslims, you can't see the failures of Israel.  How can we expect this conflict to end if kids are taught this BS.
Because lowing had the same textbook as the Israelis when he went to school ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

You've shown your colours lowing, you are biased towards Israel to the point of irrationality. Israel has built up more firepower than all the Arab countries put together. They have built nuclear capabilities in a way that has seen America launch wars when other nations were presumed (incorrectly) to be doing something similar. They are a threat to Palestinians first and foremost, whom they subject to apartheid style treatment and thanks to their nuclear capabilities are now a threat to every Arab nation around them. They have stolen land from other peoples and even attempted to invade Egypt once, though thankfully powers higher than Sharon stopped that idea literally in it's tracks. Mossad is a pernicious organisation with no regard to International boundaries who carry out various tasks around the world that, if carried out by anyone else, would be considered terrorism. They have managed to bleed Billions of dollars from the US since the state's inception and have helped contribute, more than any other factor, to anti-American sentiment in the Middle East and around the world.

But again you are willing to overlook or condone this simply because you see them as the good guys.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Varegg wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Because lowing had the same textbook as the Israelis when he went to school ?
Lol, when Lowing went to school there was no Israel.  j/k.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia
For all the hat you dish out at muslims thay have given you alot.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Nope, tell me that Jews are a "threat in a broad range of contexts" for example, as a historical fact, and not just spewing hate.

I will use Israel instead of Jews, when the text book you cite uses Israel instead of Jews.

Israel has a right to defend itself, I nailed you yesterday on your bias toward this issue. You posted that Israel killed 6 Palestinians in response to an unprovoked rocket attack into Israel where only 2 people got hurt. You condemned Israel for retaliating. You said nothing of the Palestinians rocket attack that drew this reaction by Israel.This attitude does not make sense to me, and your bias toward it is obvious. When you FUCK with someone, EXPECT to get FUCKED back. Leave Israel alone, stop attacking them, they have a right to exist, serge. Are you really so pissed off that Israel is a better shot than Palestine??
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You've shown your colours lowing, you are biased towards Israel to the point of irrationality. Israel has built up more firepower than all the Arab countries put together. They have built nuclear capabilities in a way that has seen America launch wars when other nations were presumed (incorrectly) to be doing something similar. They are a threat to Palestinians first and foremost, whom they subject to apartheid style treatment and thanks to their nuclear capabilities are now a threat to every Arab nation around them. They have stolen land from other peoples and even attempted to invade Egypt once, though thankfully powers higher than Sharon stopped that idea literally in it's tracks. Mossad is a pernicious organisation with no regard to International boundaries who carry out various tasks around the world that, if carried out by anyone else, would be considered terrorism. They have managed to bleed Billions of dollars from the US since the state's inception and have helped contribute, more than any other factor, to anti-American sentiment in the Middle East and around the world.

But again you are willing to overlook or condone this simply because you see them as the good guys.
I see them as what they are historically, victims of intolerance and hatred.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
An unprovoked rocket attack?  It's part of a war that's been going on for decades, you twit.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Lowing's limited credibility is teetering on the brink of disappearing. He essentially believes that if you are attacked you can attack whoever you want in return, it doesn't matter if you get the wrong guy.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 05:31:17)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Bubbalo wrote:

An unprovoked rocket attack?  It's part of a war that's been going on for decades, you twit.
Yes I think the creation of the state of Israel is provokation enough...

It would be funny to listen to lowing squirm the issue of a nation of 'Nuevo Mexico' being created through force in Arizona or California using his tired reasoning.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-23 05:31:03)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, tell me that Jews are a "threat in a broad range of contexts" for example, as a historical fact, and not just spewing hate.

I will use Israel instead of Jews, when the text book you cite uses Israel instead of Jews.

Israel has a right to defend itself, I nailed you yesterday on your bias toward this issue. You posted that Israel killed 6 Palestinians in response to an unprovoked rocket attack into Israel where only 2 people got hurt. You condemned Israel for retaliating. You said nothing of the Palestinians rocket attack that drew this reaction by Israel.This attitude does not make sense to me, and your bias toward it is obvious. When you FUCK with someone, EXPECT to get FUCKED back. Leave Israel alone, stop attacking them, they have a right to exist, serge. Are you really so pissed off that Israel is a better shot than Palestine??
Think some of issues here are that when taught hate in school they grow up hating eachother without really knowing if taught that diversity is a wonderful thing could have made them tolerate eachother rather than killing themselves in a eternal spiral !

The way it is now both parties in the conflict is trying to wipe the other from the area because they where taught to do so !

So yes - education and the right kind does matter !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Lowing's limited credibility is teetering on the brink of disappearing. He essentially believes that if you are attacked you can attack whoever you want in return, it doesn't matter if you get the wrong guy.
Cam, you know I did not say that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

I prefer to use the term Israel because being half Jew myself I felt insulted when you use the word Jews related to what Israel is doing.
I never said it's OK for the Palestinians to throw rockets into Israel.  I just said that retaliation is not good.  If nobody got killed, despite the fact it's wrong to throw rockets into another country, why should they kill 6 people?  That will bring more hatred.  That's what I meant whith that post.  And thanks for derailing this one, where I recognize that both countries are wrong by teaching this BS to kids.
You are too biased too see that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

They have been trying to hammer out a peace for that long as well bubbalo, that attack was out of the blue, there was no battle going on at the time, it was just another random attack from the way I understood it. Just as it always is.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

It would be funny to listen to lowing squirm the issue of a nation of 'Nuevo Mexico' being created through force in Arizona or California using his tired reasoning.
Pick a  US paper, they already OWN California and Arizona
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

They have been trying to hammer out a peace for that long as well bubbalo, that attack was out of the blue, there was no battle going on at the time, it was just another random attack from the way I understood it. Just as it always is.
What you fail to understand Lowing is this, when Palestine hits 2 Israelis, Israel hits 10 Palestinians.  When Hezbollah captures 2 Israeli soldiers, Israel kills 1000 Lebaneses.  Pretty unfair.  But, hey, they have the right because Hitler was an asshole.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-23 05:39:08)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Invaderzim wrote:

For all the hat you dish out at muslims thay have given you alot.
Yes I am sooo full of hate, I need to be understanding of terrorism, suicide vests, mass murdering of women and children..... GOD, I am so close minded.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

What you fail to understand Lowing is this, when Palestine hits 2 Israelis, Israel hits 10 Palestinians.  When Hezbollah captures 2 Israeli soldiers, Israel kills 1000 Lebaneses.  Pretty unfair.  But, hey, they have the right because Hitler was an asshole.
LOL< you are going to actually defend a bully who hits that gets hit back harder?? Maybe the answer lies in, don't fuck with someone who is willing and able to FUCK YOU back.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Pick a  US paper, they already OWN California and Arizona
Nice avoidance of the issue. Nice. Where is their parliament pray tell?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia

lowing wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

For all the hate you dish out at muslims thay have given you alot.

Yes I am sooo full of hate, I need to be understanding of terrorism, suicide vests, mass murdering of women and children..... GOD, I am so close minded.
They gave you numbers and maths, and just becasue of small number of extreemists you seem to dislike muslims.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I prefer to use the term Israel because being half Jew myself I felt insulted when you use the word Jews related to what Israel is doing.
I never said it's OK for the Palestinians to throw rockets into Israel.  I just said that retaliation is not good.  If nobody got killed, despite the fact it's wrong to throw rockets into another country, why should they kill 6 people?  That will bring more hatred.  That's what I meant whith that post.  And thanks for derailing this one, where I recognize that both countries are wrong by teaching this BS to kids.
You are too biased too see that.
NO serge I am not biased, I don't give 2 shits about Israel or anyone else over there, I simply call them like I see them, and I see the Jews, are the ones getting their asses kicked throughout history. Add to it, the current behavior of the ME countries, and I form my opinion. Believe me if  I saw the Muslims as the tired weak, persecuted, underdogs, here I would defend them, as it is, they are the instigators in this whole mess IMO. I say this since they have been killing Jews long before their was even an excuse to do so called Israel.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard