brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6743|IL
Just been keeping an eye on the top 10 players and I am noticing that they are quickly getting into the Officer ranks.  Congrats to those that have it and to those that will be getting it in the very near future!!!   
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6842
Just another unnecessary thread... when will you guys stop spamming about the Top10 players? No one's keen on hearing about them!
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6781|Scotland!!!
let the flaming begin
Hyper_Dude
+5|6828|United Knigdom
Ah, but have you also noticed that some of them get the rank Sergeant Major of the Corps, and then lose it the next day when the get 2lt?
divided
Clear!
+3|6778
I want 2lt. by march.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6826|Delaware

divided wrote:

I want 2lt. by march.
I want it before I die. I'm trying to break 45k by the end of the weekend. Really tough goal.
divided
Clear!
+3|6778
My goal isn't tough, all I have to do is get 45,000 points a month. (I'm trying to get to 110,000 by new year's.)
dan500
+57|6853

OholibaH wrote:

Just another unnecessary thread... when will you guys stop spamming about the Top10 players? No one's keen on hearing about them!
Sort of agree.
someone25
+1|6753
how many threads can we make with the topic 2nd lt? lets make a sticky
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6794|England
the requirements for this will probably (hopefully) be lowered in the next patch anyway and more officer ranks added. Or is this wishful thinking?
Gotham
+3|6738

OholibaH wrote:

he was congratulating them so SHUT THE FUCK UP
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6721
OHHH! you got served neckuh!
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6743|IL

Gotham wrote:

OholibaH wrote:

TY sir.  It was just a general chatter thread.  Obviously more and more peeps are getting close to this rank and I wanted to give props out.
bs6749
+3|6749

Gotham wrote:

OholibaH wrote:

I'll second that. About deleting this unnecessary thread that is.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6833|Australia

brickZ28 wrote:

to give props out.
they waste life for a good cause!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6815|Marathon, Florida Keys
all im going to do on xmas break is play bf2, i'll gain about 20,000 points and have most of my expert badges, im going for sharpshooter medal
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard