lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lowing, you are smarter than that.  Israel is the 4th largest Army in the World, and the Palestinians live in that shit hole called OT.  Are you being serious?  Are you proposing an ethnic cleansing?  Because that's what will happen if Israel and Palestine engage in a war.
Soooooo you don't want them to fight because you know who will win, and it ain't your side??
  I am proposing that the Arabs and Palestininans STOP fucking with Israel, before they get the everliving shit kicked out of them...................................again.

Israel has to have that Army to defend itself from all those nutjob ME countries that openly call for its destruction.

Let me ask you this, please be honest. Lets say Israel is dismantled, the ME countries get their way. Do you honestly think peace will then break out all over the region?
I don't want Israel to disappear.  If you think that you are wrong buddy.  Palestine ain't my side, I belong to the other side, at least by heritage.
Well you are about the only one between you and rest of the ME, ( who I was talking about). Now please answer my question.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Why would the UN be involved if attacks are happening inside Israel who has it's own military and doesn't need a world body fighting for them. What we need to start focusing on is why Iran is still being allowed to perpetuate this violence it created.
I mean they could try diplomacy for once.
Yeah, it has never worked in the ME before so there is no reason why it shouldn't this time, right??
Israel could send a signal to the extremists, call a meeting or something.  Israel is acting like the terrorists you condemn.  I think both sides are wrong, you think Israel is right, right?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Soooooo you don't want them to fight because you know who will win, and it ain't your side??
  I am proposing that the Arabs and Palestininans STOP fucking with Israel, before they get the everliving shit kicked out of them...................................again.

Israel has to have that Army to defend itself from all those nutjob ME countries that openly call for its destruction.

Let me ask you this, please be honest. Lets say Israel is dismantled, the ME countries get their way. Do you honestly think peace will then break out all over the region?
I don't want Israel to disappear.  If you think that you are wrong buddy.  Palestine ain't my side, I belong to the other side, at least by heritage.
Well you are about the only one between you and rest of the ME, ( who I was talking about). Now please answer my question.
No, I don't think peace would spread over there.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6559|Texas - Bigger than France

sergeriver wrote:

Maybe we ought to redraw the maps so the African continent includes the ME then...places we have given up on....
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina
Pug
Well, maybe not, see the last paragraph:

Mark Regev, spokesman for the Israeli foreign ministry, said: "Israel is not interested in escalation, but we hope that cooler heads among the Palestinians prevail. We however reserve the right to protect and defend our civilians."
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

Pug wrote:

Well, maybe not, see the last paragraph:

Mark Regev, spokesman for the Israeli foreign ministry, said: "Israel is not interested in escalation, but we hope that cooler heads among the Palestinians prevail. We however reserve the right to protect and defend our civilians."
Israel is not interest in escalation, lol.  Those are just words.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-24 11:59:02)

Pug
Hey, only once per day...delete plz so others can play...

And yeah, I got a kick out of what Regev said too....
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

Pug wrote:

Hey, only once per day...delete plz so others can play...

And yeah, I got a kick out of what Regev said too....
Done, sorry.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Ok well if we were troubledshooting, and we elliminated Israel as the root cause of the problem in the ME, then the problem MUST lay with who is left over there right? This is why I side with Israel. Because I am convinced if the rest of the ME countries and there Islamic hatred were gone Israel would not be out trying to conquer the world.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ok well if we were troubledshooting, and we elliminated Israel as the root cause of the problem in the ME, then the problem MUST lay with who is left over there right? This is why I side with Israel. Because I am convinced if the rest of the ME countries and there Islamic hatred were gone Israel would not be out trying to conquer the world.
You are making assumptions.  Let's suppose this: Palestine disappears, do you honestly think peace will then break out all over the region?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-24 12:30:24)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You are making assumptions.  Let's suppose this: Palestine disappears, do you honestly think peace will then break out all over the region?
Nope, only because the other ME countries and their Islamic intolerance remain
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Israel is not intolerant, is it?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-24 12:44:44)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Yeah I guess they are intolerant, if you are going to count not being tolerant to getting attacked all through history
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah I guess they are intolerant, if you are going to count not being tolerant to getting attacked all through history
Israel, the country has 60 years of history.  Are you talking of Israel or Jews?  Israel and Jews are not the same thing.  Hitler killed 6 million Jews.  When that happened Israel did not exist.  Who was more aggressive during the last 60 years, Israel or Palestine?  Who killed more people?  Who were living in ghettos?  Israelis or Palestinians?  Which history are you talking about?  Before or after Israel was created?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Israel, the country has 60 years of history.  Are you talking of Israel or Jews?  Israel and Jews are not the same thing.  Hitler killed 6 million Jews.  When that happened Israel did not exist.  Who was more aggressive during the last 60 years, Israel or Palestine?  Who killed more people?  Who were living in ghettos?  Israelis or Palestinians?  Which history are you talking about?  Before or after Israel was created?
Both Serge, since Israel is made up of the very people that has had the shit kicked out of them for the past 1500 years it is not fair to dismiss them just because they have had their land back for only 60

Who is more aggressive Israel or the Arab states and Palestinians, who is more aggressive Jews or Muslims??
theelviscerator
+19|6305
The Israeli retaliation is far too lenient, leading to more attacks.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lowing wrote:

Both Serge, since Israel is made up of the very people that has had the shit kicked out of them for the past 1500 years it is not fair to dismiss them just because they have had their land back for only 60

Who is more aggressive Israel or the Arab states and Palestinians, who is more aggressive Jews or Muslims??
Israel and Muslim extremists.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard