sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Six Palestinians have been killed in Israeli army raids in the West Bank and an air strike in the Gaza Strip, in the worst flare-up of violence in weeks.  The strike came shortly after rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel, slightly injuring two people.

The attacks came after some state-of-the-art rockets slightly injured two people.  Wow, those Palestinians take attacks seriously.  Those rockets are top notch.  They slightly injured two people.  Israel, after this "Genocide", had to punish them, killing 6. 

This is the way Israel deals with things.  Back in 2006 Hezbollah captured two soldiers, and they killed +1000 civilians in retaliation, leaving half of Lebanon destroyed.

If Israel is playing this game, they will never be tolerated by the Arab Nations, and the Middle East sooner or later will see the destruction of this country.  GG Israel.

I'm not justifying the extremists at all.  I just can't understand Israel heavy-handed style of retaliation.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-24 11:16:20)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
GG Palestine is more like it.  Israel should stop being soft on them and destroy them fully as they are capable of.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6223
I try not to worry about world events that I can not control.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

If Israel is playing this game, they will never be tolerated by the Arab Nations, and the Middle East sooner or later will see the destruction of this country.  GG Israel.
Didn't they try that already..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Miller wrote:

GG Palestine is more like it.  Israel should stop being soft on them and destroy them fully as they are capable of.
Being soft, lol.  They should nuke the bastards.  I heard Palestine is building a Giant Rock and they will throw it to Israel.  Apparently they need to destroy a car.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

sergeriver wrote:

Miller wrote:

Being soft, lol.  They should nuke the bastards.  I heard Palestine is building a Giant Rock and they will throw it to Israel.  Apparently they need to destroy a car.
You're thinking as I do . I change my vote to nuke!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Who?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Who?
Arab nations trying to destroy Israel. That's what and who.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Miller wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

What?  Who?
Israel is not helping dude.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

sergeriver wrote:

Miller wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Who?
I'm sorry that rockets are fired at them and they worry for their lives.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Miller wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Miller wrote:

I'm sorry that rockets are fired at them and they worry for their lives.
Those are not rockets, they can't even aim.  Who is worried for the Palestinian lives?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
im sorry, its OK for the palestinians to lob rockets but its not OK for the Isralies to retalliate?  is this the question?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Who?
May 15 1948 , Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq.

Your bias to this conflict make you incapable of passing judgment in my opinion. Is it Israel's fault they had poor quality rockets? To say something like Israel is not helping with out a smidgen of condemnation towards the people who actually initiated the attack is very one sided.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228
Israel certainly isn't helping with apartheid, and honestly, those conditions look somewhat similar to ones present in Europe during the 30s and 40s.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

im sorry, its OK for the palestinians to lob rockets but its not OK for the Isralies to retalliate?  is this the question?
No, the question is:
Should Israel act like a prick when nobody gets killed by the incredible lame rockets the Palestinians throw?
Should Israel kill oppressed people because two people get slightly hurt?
Should Israel seek its own destruction by being a terrorist state?
Should Us continue its support to a terrorist state?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
AtG still scratches head at why this a constant point or argument for Serge.

Nothing else going on in Liberalland?
Why not celebrate Henry Reids declaration of U.S. defeat?
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

ATG wrote:

If you ask me, that declaration was long overdue.
ATG
Banned

Sanjaya wrote:

ATG wrote:

I don't ask you, so piss off.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

What?  Who?

Your bias to this conflict make you incapable of passing judgment in my opinion. Is it Israel's fault they had poor quality rockets? To say something like Israel is not helping with out a smidgen of condemnation towards the people who actually initiated the attack is very one sided.
No, you are the one incapable to see what Israel has been doing for over 60 years with the US support.  Israel is a terrorist state that killed and kidnapped thousands of innocent people, and yet you have the nerve to tell me they wanted to kick their ass back in 1948.  Of course I'm biased.  Aren't you?  Oh, no you are moderate.  Sorry.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
i can answer the first two without a smidgen of sarcasm or cynicism or nonsense.  yes.  i mean, too me it sounds like your saying its completely acceptable for militants  to go on the attack, as long as its israeli blood being spilled.    lame attack?  it aint from lack of effort.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

ATG wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

ATG wrote:

I don't ask you, so piss off.
ATG, you really aren't stable are you? I don't see why you get so angry at my posts.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ATG wrote:

So far nothing else is going on.  What about there in Igiveashitforhumanrightsland?
ATG
Banned
Where is that, China?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Who?

No, you are the one incapable to see what Israel has been doing for over 60 years with the US support.  Israel is a terrorist state that killed and kidnapped thousands of innocent people, and yet you have the nerve to tell me they wanted to kick their ass back in 1948.  Of course I'm biased.  Aren't you?  Oh, no you are moderate.  Sorry.
Call it nerve if you want, I call it history and that's all I was showing you.

I have repeatedly said here that Israel needs to give back the land. You see moderates are capable of seeing the middle ground serge. Whereas your first response to me was to assume I sided towards Israel for pointing out what you just admitted to, being biased.

sergeriver wrote:

Is Retaliation the Solution?
It worked for Saddam.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i can answer the first two without a smidgen of sarcasm or cynicism or nonsense.  yes.  i mean, too me it sounds like your saying its completely acceptable for militants  to go on the attack, as long as its israeli blood being spilled.    lame attack?  it aint from lack of effort.
I know you can understand this.  Just think about it for a minute.  I'm not saying that Palestinian extremists throwing rockets to Israel is OK.  I'm saying that Israel should consider things twice before reacting like this.  Nobody got killed.  Why should they kill 6 innocent people?  I'm not supporting extremists, I'm condemning Israel for using the same methods, with far better weapons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard