Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

......  Well apparantly, during my daily 'surfing' I came across a link to this website:

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?optio … p;Itemid=1

Apparantly, our friends at dell accidentally added the new card to there options for there xps 710 series, (btw the option is now taken off as the link states).  Although, its not as good as I was hoping, its about the same specs of the overclocked 8800GTX you can buy from EVGA and other brands, looking at the specs it would appear, all it really is, is an 8800GTX with a better heat sinc which allows them to clock it higher :S

I think then we can only assume that nvidia has something else coming up, since ATI is slated to 'own' them with there new card, and looking at these specs, the soon to come price drops probably wont be as good as some of us (ME ESPECIALLY!) where expecing

Martyn
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
cool?
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
only higher memory specs, just buy an 8800gtx and Overclock it
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

sweet. Now what we need is a proper vista driver. Can't be that hard to make one. Still I think I will buy a R600 rig soonish. *drools*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6562|United States
8800 is nice I suppose, but I'm still rocking an x850 XT and pulling down a stable 270-300fps in game. High-end cards, pfffft, who needs them.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

BeerzGod wrote:

8800 is nice I suppose, but I'm still rocking an x850 XT and pulling down a stable 270-300fps in game. High-end cards, pfffft, who needs them.
Yay for low setting?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
cosworth1983
+21|6477|Enschede / Netherlands

BeerzGod wrote:

With pacman i suppose.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
270-300, hahahaha
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

How much you guys think this card gonna be? Is it gonna replace the GTX? Hopfully the GTX will be cheaper!
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA

max wrote:

sweet. Now what we need is a proper vista driver. Can't be that hard to make one. Still I think I will buy a R600 rig soonish. *drools*
k so I have an nvidia 680i motherboard, so would I run into driver/hardware competition if I stuck an ATi card inside?

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-04-21 15:43:27)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

rabee2789b wrote:

How much you guys think this card gonna be? Is it gonna replace the GTX? Hopfully the GTX will be cheaper!
Probably what the GTX was at launch or a bit more expensive, the prices have dropped a bit these last few months, I'm saying £450.

Martyn
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6415|West Midlands

BeerzGod wrote:

lol

i smell sumit! wen i had mine it was 75max all on high an 1024x768 res

270fps-300fps lol can any card get this in bf2 lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

If they wanted to impress me, they'd give it 1024MB GDDR3.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard