|SP-SL|Argh...
+5|6226
Squadplay All The Way Episode #8

Meeting a stalking evil walker, getting pinned down, persistant fight/defense over the communications tower with a great squad. And some nice knife action (PAC Belgrade) 16 minutes 40 seconds.

Players:
|SP-SL|Argh...
|SP-SR|Matzone (first day in his trial)
|SP-SR|Panzermagier
|SP-SR|Anuwyn
PeCKaus
Adrian000

Guest appearance as Evil Stalking Walker
|TG-7th|Lyramion

Thanks to all the participating players on the Squadplay All The Way server.

WARNING firefox users use internet explorer to download this file or right click and save connection as.

Downloads:
225 MB High quality movie http://www.ipdclan.com/squadplay-all-the-way-nr7.wmv
90 MB Medium quality movie http://www.ipdclan.com/squadplay-all-th … ed-nr7.wmv
Ugly low quality Google stream http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= … 4930328906

Battlerecorder has been installed on the Squadplay All The Way server so next movie will include battlerecorder footage as well

Have fun with this one!

Last edited by |SP-SL|Argh... (2007-04-20 07:04:46)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6408|Norway | Unkown
Yo SP SAF_PhaxeNor from the SQUADPLAY server

Havn't watched em yet, but I will    Let me know when you guys are gona make a new one, I will happly join
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6562|United States
I started to watch it but the music playing is so HORRIBLE that I got sick and closed the window. I mean, I hate to be a dick, but the music is so bad that I didn't even want to mute it and watch the vid... just close the window. I'm sure the video is cool though.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732
Very good, but I can't understand why if the Walker was being such a pain, just one of you squad spawn in as Engineer or even better recon with the RDX and cloak and smoke the Walker.

Still very nice video, a few too many medic for my liking, I like a squad that's balanced and can cope when any situation.

My choice would be -

1 support
1 recon
1 engineer
and 3 medics.

But each to their own and a very enjoyable watch.

Thank you for that.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6583|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
What is this server.  I need to go play against you and beast your squad.
|SP-SL|Argh...
+5|6226

PhaxeNor wrote:

Yo SP SAF_PhaxeNor from the SQUADPLAY server

Havn't watched em yet, but I will    Let me know when you guys are gona make a new one, I will happly join
Hahaha nice try but the recording sessions are kept secret to ensure my squad is not tensed up or stressed.

@Beerzgod The music is called Rock some hard rock and some fast blues. Guess you never lived in the age where it was all you heard But i understand your problem i sometimes close a movie when i hear the techno beat hurting my ears in a frag movie.

@paranoid. You are absolutly right. But some of these guys are green and dont have all unlocks. I did ask in the building for more pilums Panzermagier was the only one with the unlock. Dont forget we faced a very skilled walker who broke of engagement many times to get repairs.

@babySpinach 84.244.186.242:16567 Amsterdam Netherlands.
Magius5.0
+106|6374|UMass Amherst
Cool video, it definitely looked like that stalker walker (lol, rhymes) was making your life miserable.  I hope to run into you guys on the battlefield and either test my skills against you, or add some serious firepower to your arsenal!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard