Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6880|Madrid, Spain
I played once with you, vengeance, in Leviathan as Mec's. I was commander supplying you all the time

that was few days ago, round was about to finish, both heading for medals but suddenly got disconnected from server. tried to rejoin but it seems it had crashed... damn   remember that?
j.lowry777
+0|6822
played with tehsarphim on the =UCS= 24/7 Karkand server. He drove the tank I gunned, pretty good times.

BF2S needs a server so all the forum regulars could play a few matches together. That would be quite enjoyable
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6857|Central Valley,California
Strato I think that was the same time my brother was in because it was a couple of days ago and Vengenace was in......ok you get the point.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6989|Finland

B.Schuss wrote:

I have played with chuy, mikeshw and kilroy0097. And a couple of the german guys, of course.
Dont forget me schuss!
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2125/screen0071eu.th.jpg
I think that was the only time i played with you. But then again i played with raxor quite many times when he was getting his heli combat medal.

Edit...

j.lowry777 wrote:

played with tehsarphim on the =UCS= 24/7 Karkand server. He drove the tank I gunned, pretty good times.

BF2S needs a server so all the forum regulars could play a few matches together. That would be quite enjoyable
Uh we DO have a server. Its just always empty and in us.

Last edited by Landepaukku (2006-01-22 03:55:36)

4lter_3go
+1|6898|Leighton Barracks, Germany
i played with RDMC and Jedipimp and anyone else i might have forgot to mention who is on the list

https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2725/screen0106rg.th.jpg

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2006-01-22 04:32:29)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6941|Singapore

*ahem* those who see me, NEVER forget me.*cough*
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6856
Ive played with ACB Cutthroat a couple of times
cablecopulate
+449|6890|Massachusetts.
I've played with divided a couple times. Holy crap does he call for supplies a lot of Karkand, haha. I flew with him once as his bomber, we rocked clean sweep. Also played with Kilroy once or twice. Only knew it was someone from here because he had a [BF2S] tag.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard