KuSTaV
noice
+947|6530|Gold Coast
I meant death on my behalf, kill to the other end of the bullets.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea
Im the best at sucking in planes/jets
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6321|The | Netherlands
Whining
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6862|Waikato, Aotearoa
Medic and Revive whore
Phrozenbot
+632|6634|do not disturb

Knifing, even though I'm only decent. Maybe piloting. Uhhhh, hmmmm I could tell you a whole list of stuff I suck at though :p
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6565
M16 and AK god.

super inf pub allstar.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6603|Hamburg / Germany
I am the best at t-bagging whining or bullshit-talking people after knifing or paddling them.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6301|Pennsyltucky

I am the Best team player.

Whatever Kit my SL needs I'll spawn as.

Wanna cap a flag ? I'll run all the way accross a map.

Need to clear that Claymore so we can get the Sniper?  Just promise to revive me & I'll clear it.

We need a commander but everyone else wants their Kills?  I'll command.

If I'm in a tank I'll ask if you want it and happily jump into the F2 turret.

I'm the best player there is to have in your squad. 
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6286|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
M203ing punks. I've got freakin' sweet at range shots. And regularly get 2-3 kills. (Medics are just cannon fodder to the grenade launchers when they dive on fallen commrades!)
There's no worries about aiming for the head. or all your bullets landing in body armour, click-ping-boom-dead!
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6345|Australia
Killing enemies with the supply crates, including commanders and flag cappers (I can't really prove this with stats).

Whoring the commander position (117 out of 417 hours as commander. 25500 points out of 64000 points from commanding. I have my WCR and I'm barely a 2nd lieutenant. How much more evidence do I need?).

Being one of the best engineers on an IO map (Hell, the ONLY engineer on an IO map).

Teamkilling people with hand grenades.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6549|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
At the moment, im best at repairing
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6247|Switzerland
I guess i am one of the most accurate snipers (look at my sniper accuracy in the stats), but that is mainly because i rarely shoot at moving targets
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6301|Pennsyltucky

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Killing enemies with the supply crates, including commanders and flag cappers (I can't really prove this with stats).
I'm getting better at "Cartillery" but haven't had any luck dropping crates on people.  What's your secret?

Now I'm afraid to keep trying because I don't wanna give up a supply crate that could be used elsewhere.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6519|Valley of the Dragons
I will not fail those with whom I serve
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6727|Charlie One Alpha
I know for a fact that I'm an insanely good chopper gunner. Too bad I need a good pilot to be worth anything.

A good pilot and me together means the other team might just as well give up.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6547|stalker.
I think im pretty good in jets
ScoutStrike
+37|6272

TuataraDude wrote:

I'm best at lying down looking up at the sky, calling for a medic and having a sip of coffee while waiting. Now that is multi tasking.
That sounds exactly like me, I always get spawnraped so there's coffee in abundance.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6341|Orrstrayleea
I'm the best at sniping someone with the m24/l961a/M95 and then lining them up with my pistol and one-shoting them with a pistol
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6384
Rifles. My CSS skills make me able to react faster than you.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6756|Great Wall
I'm best in infantry 1 on 1.. I always play alone anyway, no matter which kit I choose

EDIT: On second thought I'm pretty good at pissing people off while I snipe.. They usually call me names - "camper pussy" is the most common recently

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-04-19 04:18:37)

Djbrown
+129|6514|Adelaide, Aussieland
Im the best jihad jeeper,

No tank whore ever gets more than 15 kills in jalalabad unless i give permission :p

(to gain tank whoring permission, drop in an app. at my clans website lol )
ssonrats
+221|6663
Does redlining count?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6590

If I'm "one of the best" of anything (don't want to sound cocky), it's gotta be solo in attack helicopters. I've played against a lot of very good players and done well against them, so I'm confident I'm up there with them. I usually get called a n00b or whatever though because I don't have a widely known tag before my name, but that's their problem.
Master*
Banned
+416|6513|United States
I might be rusty now but when I was playing Bf2 I was insane at getting points by medic whoring and I was also a great with the RPK-74 and PKM.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6519|Valley of the Dragons

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

They usually call me names - "camper pussy" is the most common recently
Hmm, I was saving that one for a special occasion ... 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard