Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
Double murder and rape of white couple by 5 black men: Where's the outrage?

They wanted the 4-Runner but wound up taking the lives of a young Knox County couple in brutal fashion, court records made public Friday reveal.

"Originally the plan was to do a carjacking," a pal of fatal carjacking suspect Lemaricus Devall Davidson told a federal agent.

It's still not clear why the alleged carjacking confrontation between Channon Christian, 21, her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, and brothers Davidson and Letalvis Darnell Cobbins turned fatal.

It's not even known yet where the deadly encounter began.

But it ended early Sunday morning in a seedy rental house on Chipman Street, where Christian and Newsom were forced inside at gunpoint, according to state and federal court records.

Newsom was shot, bound and his body wrapped up in bedding and set afire, according to a search warrant application drafted by Knoxville Police Department Investigator Todd Childress.
Source

Was flicking through some of the comments at digg and this one made me think.

digg user wrote:

Imus calls some black women "Nappy headed hos." A black woman accuses college Lacrosse players "rapists." Just words but with huge media coverage. A white couple is carjacked. The girlfriend is forced to watch as the man's penis is cut off and he is shot 3 times. The girlfriend was kept in the house, raped for 3 days then murdered. No coverage.
Does the media have double standards? No shit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Yep.  Do not see Jesse or Sharpton bitching about a hate crime.  Fucking frauds.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-04-18 17:00:05)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6350|Iowa...
yeah that seems like BS to me,especially when the Duke players weren't even convicted.the Duke coach lost his job and nobody would hire him because of the incident,and they were innocent.if that isn't unfair i don't know what is.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-04-18 17:00:33)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yep.  Do not see Jesse or Sharpton bitching about a hate crime.  Fucking frauds.
This from the guy who won't comment on civilians being shot in Iraq because he doesn't know all the facts .

Here's a thought: it could have nothing to do with race whatsoever.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Bubbalo wrote:

So could a lot of things.
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
yub it sure does. media determines what incidents should be on and make big coverage. Ruins a careers of some people in the process.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Sorry Lizzard, that fails.

Black leaders in America are notorius for being silent when black on white crime happens.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
That's horrible...just goes to show you how much of a shit disturber people like Al Sharpton are. Those four motherfuckers should be punished in the same way they killed the guy.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-04-18 17:03:59)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Superior Mind wrote:

That's horrible...just goes to show you how much of a shit disturber people like Al Sharpton are. Those four motherfuckers should be punished in the same way they killed the guy.
Make it worse. Skin them alive and then leave them to drown in a pool of alcohol.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

So could a lot of things.
exactly. I cant stand racism. I cannot also stand people labeling shit "racist" when it isn't. Fuck Al Sharpton, fuck Jesse Jackson.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

Hurricane wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Make it worse. Skin them alive and then leave them to drown in a pool of alcohol.
Well at least the alcohol will make their wounds sterile, argh this stuff is horrible can't imagine why people do stuff like this.
Hurricane
Banned

wah1188 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Well at least the alcohol will make their wounds sterile, argh this stuff is horrible can't imagine why people do stuff like this.
Good point; let's do lemon juice instead.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Hurricane wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Good point; let's do lemon juice instead.
Now guys dont you see something wrong with that? I mean skinning the guy alive is onething but lemon juice? What are we the French?  We should cut the fuckers legs off lock em in a room for 30 days with no food no water and then skin em. That way it's easier to skin and with no legs they wont be able to swim properly.
Hurricane
Banned

Have you ever had an exposed wound exposed to acidic substances? Next time you have a hangnail, rip it off and squeeze a lemon on it. Ouch!
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

Learn from this people. Don't ever let someone take you hostage. If you're outside and someone puts a gun to your face and tells you to get inside a car/house, don't do it. You'll have a better chance of survival if they shoot you outside where someone can hear or witness the crime.

If someone evertries to take me hostage they'd better be ready to pull that trigger before I draw my concealed weapon, cause I will end their life without hesitation.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

usmarine2005 wrote:

QFT
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6632|USA
We need an anti Jesse and Al sticky forum and whenever some bullcrap comes up it goes in there!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

Hurricane wrote:

Have you ever had an exposed wound exposed to acidic substances? Next time you have a hangnail, rip it off and squeeze a lemon on it. Ouch!
I take it you do that often heh, can we throw in salt and pepper?
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

News wrote:

It's still not clear why the alleged carjacking confrontation between Channon Christian, 21, her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23, and brothers Davidson and Letalvis Darnell Cobbins turned fatal.
Black people: Guilty until proven otherwise and then probably still guilty anyway.

EDIT: And where the hell are 5 black men? I read 3 and a woman. And you'd have to convince me otherwise that this is a hate crime. Sure it's fucked up, but you tend to have to have proof it's a hate crime.

Last edited by Sanjaya (2007-04-18 19:50:43)

bobby177
+129|6474|Texas.. getting out asap
Here's the original thread on the murders
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=67119

Last edited by bobby177 (2007-04-18 20:27:57)

PureFodder
+225|6286

Hurricane wrote:

Have you ever exposed skin to highly acidic substances? Nitric acid HURTS!
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6223

Milk.org wrote:

Double murder and rape of white couple by 5 black men: Where's the outrage?

They wanted the 4-Runner but wound up taking the lives of a young Knox County couple in brutal fashion, court records made public Friday reveal.

"Originally the plan was to do a carjacking," a pal of fatal carjacking suspect Lemaricus Devall Davidson told a federal agent.

It's not even known yet where the deadly encounter began.

But it ended early Sunday morning in a seedy rental house on Chipman Street, where Christian and Newsom were forced inside at gunpoint, according to state and federal court records.

Newsom was shot, bound and his body wrapped up in bedding and set afire, according to a search warrant application drafted by Knoxville Police Department Investigator Todd Childress.
Source

Was flicking through some of the comments at digg and this one made me think.

digg user wrote:

Imus calls some black women "Nappy headed hos." A black woman accuses college Lacrosse players "rapists." Just words but with huge media coverage. A white couple is carjacked. The girlfriend is forced to watch as the man's penis is cut off and he is shot 3 times. The girlfriend was kept in the house, raped for 3 days then murdered. No coverage.
Does the media have double standards? No shit.
hmm,let me see , when 4 white adults killed that 7 year old little black kid down south last month , I don't remember seeing no out rage or hardly any media cover on that and Imus statement was just pure wrong and he said that live on the Air
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Hate crime? LOL. He said himself that it was intended to be a carjacking. The OP here shows inherent racism. Rather than this crime being 'Double murder and rape of couple by 5 men' it's 'Double murder and rape of couple by 5 black men'. It's quite shameful really.
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6339|EsSeX

CameronPoe wrote:

Hate crime? LOL. He said himself that it was intended to be a carjacking. The OP here shows inherent racism. Rather than this crime being 'Double murder and rape of couple by 5 men' it's 'Double murder and rape of couple by 5 black men'. It's quite shameful really.
beat me to it
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

CameronPoe wrote:

It wasn't even 5 black men! He can't even read the article right! Nor the the article even mention the suspects are black. I wish people would just come out and say "I hate so and so ethnicity" instead of pretending they don't. Easier to keep score that way.

This is quickly devolving into a "The white man is oppressed and powerless" topic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard