major
+14|6479
This movie was not made by me but I know the guy who made it so please if you have any comments to it tell me and I will be glad to tell him. http://youtube.com/watch?v=aAwZjpapfw0
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6485|Melbourne

A very good FSX vid, i wish my PC could run it at half decent graphics....
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
colonelioan
+14|6454|Kanada
Its FS9, with a lot of addons, not FSX
R3v4n
+433|6485|Melbourne

Damn thats nice, if he can make FS9 look that good, imagine what he could do with FSX....
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6477|Sheffield-England
Flight Simulator!! Lololololololool!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand

R3v4n wrote:

If your PC can run bf2, surely it can run FS at the hughest graphics? Cos I run it at the highest graphics np, but I can only play bf2 on very lowest graphics...or does it depend on spec?
I know fucking karate
R3v4n
+433|6485|Melbourne

I can run FSX at Med gfx with 15fps and Autogen tweaks...

BF2 High settings 40fps...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
weird lol
I know fucking karate
R3v4n
+433|6485|Melbourne

Yeah it sucks, all the terrain looks crappy....
colonelioan
+14|6454|Kanada

justice wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

If your PC can run bf2, surely it can run FS at the hughest graphics? Cos I run it at the highest graphics np, but I can only play bf2 on very lowest graphics...or does it depend on spec?
Nope strangely you cant, looks like FS9 is more of a hog and dont even thinks of FSX, its a lagging streaming pile of poo
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Kick ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard