Fallschirmjager10
+36|6460
Getting run over 13 times straight on Highway Tampa because my SL kept reviving me and a DPV ran me and some other guy over. I did get some revives on the bastard SL though until the DPV drove off.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337
this is the only death i have every laughed about of mine.

i was on kark and i saw this guy on the MMG so i was like  i want to knife him. so i go up an knife him and then im standin there typing in hahaha and this guy was waiting for me to knife him so he could knife me so it was like a chain of knifing. i shouldnt have typed hahaha
JaggedPanther
+61|6474
2 days ago, this one player was always being rewarded as hero. It was the Death Star map and he kept getting the emperor palepitine, I got him 3x before and he was just mad and swore at me an everything, I mean an measly infantry against a hero unit and my infantry guy won. He would cut down all infantry before him execpt me. Anywah I hid behind a power converter and talked some trash in his direction.

I said" LOL, I wonder if I can make it four times in a row" sure enought as soon as I was done typing the emperor was floating down the beam bridge and since I was hiding he didn't see me. So I bought out a mine and threw it at his feet. BOOM!!!! down the energy shaft like the real movie. Only thing missing was electricy as he was going down. 3 of my allies saw it and we Laughed so hard!!!

Oh wait that was SWBF2

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-06-09 20:23:12)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6179
My best kill was on Mashtuur. I was sniping at the yard on one of the far buildings away from the hills behind the yard. I ran out of bullets and started to use my scope just to spot some people. It was near the end of the round and no time to call for ammo or got get some. So I used the sniper scope, found a guy, I could only make out his shadow/outline from the distance I was, I switched to my pistol and shot.....boom....one shot and dead...I couldnt even see him with the pistol...just shot to the area of when I last scoped him. I was shocked!....if somebody had been watching me, I would have easily been accused of cheating. Pure luck! I dont know how far the shot was...but it was a long shot, especially with a pistol.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL

JaggedPanther wrote:

2 days ago, this one player was always being rewarded as hero. It was the Death Star map and he kept getting the emperor palepitine, I got him 3x before and he was just mad and swore at me an everything, I mean an measly infantry against a hero unit and my infantry guy won. He would cut down all infantry before him execpt me. Anywah I hid behind a power converter and talked some trash in his direction.

I said" LOL, I wonder if I can make it four times in a row" sure enought as soon as I was done typing the emperor was floating down the beam bridge and since I was hiding he didn't see me. So I bought out a mine and threw it at his feet. BOOM!!!! down the energy shaft like the real movie. Only thing missing was electricy as he was going down. 3 of my allies saw it and we Laughed so hard!!!

Oh wait that was SWBF2
great game.  Once, i hid behind the ammo droid on mustafar, and the rebel hero (luke?) came to cap the post in front of me.  i headshotted him with my rocket launcher, and he flew about 100 feet and dropped into the lava

P.S.  I never play as jedi, I can own them with my elite rifile any day.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
New funniest kill.
2 days ago on hbd ghost town, I was russian spec ops, I snuck into the brit base and saw the apc and tank shooting from the bridge, I run right next to them almost getting squished, I plant 2 c4 on apc and 1 on tank i jump off in mid-air i detonate i get damage to myself and 3 kills.

New funniest death.
I'm on tampa as spec-ops, I use my PR training on this open desert map and set my AK-74u on single, I stay on the village closest to usmc spawn and i'm sniping people pretty well. A minute later the enemy commander drops a car on me but misses, So i do what anyone else with 5 c4 and 27 rounds left would do. I rig it drive into their mainbase looking for a target. I hear a tank and an F-18 what to choose. As i decide to go for the tank he sees me and shoots, He misses i'm safe for now, I race out of the base and wait for him to get out to, He does and i go back in the base, I get out of the DPV and put it right next to the heli spawn, I rush over to the newly spawned F-18 and i'm taking off, When i see my DPV moving it's heading towards me. So in a panic i shoot my missles and my cannon i miss,(As expected) I'm taking off but he's still shooting at me with .50 cal.

I'm almost home free when i hit my own dpv rigged with c4 and die. Ohwell.
JaggedPanther
+61|6474
Another one was on Wake Island. This one is probably more common for those who dare.  I'm C4 again ( funniest is when I'm Spec OPS). spawn on carrier and find the only thing around is commander and blackhawk (i'm in luck I'm thinking) I start a squad, lock it as I will be jihading and ask the commader to give me a target to C4. I put C4 all over infront of the blackhawk, jump in, start her up and evelvate to about 400 feet.

Commander comes on the mic and tells me there was a squad of 4 in chopper before that raided the ship. And he spots it coming over again. I tell him to spot it every once in awhile and I would try to take it out (our planes busy raping infantry)

I then then go at a steep angle downwards towards the first island (or where I think we will meet as he is flying near water level). I'm coming in steep and fast, 'boy this will be some awesome kills I'm thinking'. I'm at such a steep angle there is no way he can see me. I wait until the last minute to jump out. I then jump out but I get squished between both choppers because the angle is so steep the chopper is practically startign to go upside down, which results in the other pilot getting a credit for my death but then since the chopper slam (without the c4 blowing up) he gets 3 TK's and gets instantly booted out (autoboot server). meanwhile the passengers are like'WTF','OMG""LOL'c, 2 transport chopper carcasses sinking into the water.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-06-09 22:48:09)

JaggedPanther
+61|6474

Shiffdaddy wrote:

I have no "funny kills", but one of my funniest moments was my brother who is 14 was playing all night and all day, I come in after like 10 hours of him playing and ask why hes playing single player.  And hes like "I'm trying to get my stats up and i've been owning all night."  And i laughed my ass off for like an hour.  He didnt understand that singleplayer doesnt count to the bfhq, he sat there cussing for a while and then just left.
Just about as funny as that guy who got kidnapped by bots on singleplayer LOL
forget his name but he posts once in awhile.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Palace 3rd floor flag on warlord, guy drops down from the roof onto the balcony and dropped a nade. I chased him inside, then he ran back out the other door to the balcony and was blown up by the nade he dropped.

self pwnt
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

JaggedPanther wrote:

Shiffdaddy wrote:

I have no "funny kills", but one of my funniest moments was my brother who is 14 was playing all night and all day, I come in after like 10 hours of him playing and ask why hes playing single player.  And hes like "I'm trying to get my stats up and i've been owning all night."  And i laughed my ass off for like an hour.  He didnt understand that singleplayer doesnt count to the bfhq, he sat there cussing for a while and then just left.
The bots in single player are addicted to doing that. Any close range encounter they treat as a 8th century battle.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6508|Bournemouth, South England
Just had a quality, noble death...

Was standing in a room, 'nade in hand.  Two blokes stormed in, firing into my face, "Quite painfull" I thought, I knew I was brown bread at this point, so a quick right click on the mouse, to drop the 'nade at my feet...  I die, they continue to move into the room, BaNg!!  Fragged em both!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

Shiffdaddy wrote:

The bots in single player are addicted to doing that. Any close range encounter they treat as a 8th century battle.
Those are the times it's best to just load up OCS and do a 200-0 round in the f-15
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337
ocs is one of my fav maps but cant find a good server for it
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6764
getting carrier raped on wake as AT waiting for the j-10 to come by again, he comes in slow to strafe left and right i guess I fire a rocket and he immediately starts to shoot at me, i guess the smoke trail gave me away , and i die only to have a kill scroll past as my rocket connected.  He spent the next 5 minutes saying everything from i got lucky to i had hax
HansMeiser
+7|6644
jumpin on top of someones head without even pullin the parachute.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6301
Funniest kill would have to be the time I somehow blew up a full transport heli with a M95 bullet.

well, it sure as hell killed the driver. Hahaha

All my team-mates were in stitches.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6676|respawn screen

JaggedPanther wrote:

Shiffdaddy wrote:

That's me and yes, that was one of my real funny moments on the Battlefield.

-> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1262648
an_italian_marxman
+2|6387

Andoura wrote:

i was comander on wake.... and i make a vehicule drop... at the same time a jet comes and BOW my vehicule kills the jet
Did this with a supply crate to a clanmate! We both thought it to be pretty damn funny!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard