uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK
Just left a sever and i feel screwed. i was on the dragon valley map on the runway in a tank with a supplie crate behind me, up rolls an enemy apc, a faceoff occures, 5 hits on the apc later im dead. i say afew select words to myself and carry on. become a spec opps and go after arty, place all 5 c4s on the 3 guns and go under the sheltered building. BOOM. 2 destroyed and 1 smokin, that'll do. get ready to camp to wait for there supplies.  just like magic the artys fixed, no engineer, no supplies, no nothin!!!!!!!! now i know afew of you are likely to start saying 'your stats are poo' but imo servers/admins should be named and shamed to stop blatent cheating like this. the server i was on was 'oldie germen power gameserver.net bf2 ranked' <---AVOID

Last edited by uk_japeye (2005-12-09 06:45:11)

YitEarp
+1|6725
haha i was in that server too trying to get 34 minutes in a round for a medal, i heard u talkin but didnt see it happen.  if it happened like that, weak sauce definately.
slidero

YitEarp wrote:

haha i was in that server too trying to get 34 minutes in a round for a medal, i heard u talkin but didnt see it happen.  if it happened like that, weak sauce definately.
Sharpshooter infantry looks real pretty   Nice job.  I think I've played with you before on a few servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard