Mafia47
+27|6749|Chicago
http://jsf28555833-80604722.com/

It's a really weird site and it looks to be a new splinter cell or ghost recon game? I'm not sure...It's confusing as hell.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Seems very cool. I'm liking the psychological aspect they are trying to get across with the website. The Ghosts are mentioned more than once (make that repeated references to both the Ghosts and the first Ghost Recon game's missions to my memory; didn't play too many of them though), yet it smacks of Sam Fisher to me if you dig deep enough.

I'm intrigued.

Seems the character will be very, very interesting. Reads a bit like Sam Fisher and the audio clips of a wife and daughter, with the daughter crying makes me think it might well be Sam as the main protagonist.

There is a shitload of info here though, I'm guessing part of the game/movie or alot of it will be set in the Balkans/Eastern Europe/Russia... Spain is mentioned frequently too.

This will be one to watch I think.

EDIT

Still digging about... The more I see the more I'm thinking that either this game will be HEAVILY plot based...

Or it's not a game but a movie. Now, if it's a movie about Fisher and his story... HELL YES!

Last edited by Flecco (2007-04-17 19:14:35)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6230|Richmond, BC, Canada
Seen this already......mid to late march i think around that time
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6574|UK
looks cool want ever if is

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-04-18 02:23:16)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6785|UK
They better make the follow up to R6:Vegas Fucking To Be Continued.... ending on a computer game my ass.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6457

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard