messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand
i bought a phone but it is locked on the orange network and i have a sim that is vodafone but i dont have any knowledge on where to unlock it(shops that do it), how to unlock it(if you can do it yourself or how much it costs to unlock it if i have to get it done at a store
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6741|Comber, Northern Ireland
cant u just take the sim out of the back and put in ur new one?
[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6594|UK
How about get a new sim card? They're about £5-£10....
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn
Uhm, it would be helpful if you stated the make and model of the phone and your location
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

[LRDG] Ed wrote:

How about get a new sim card? They're about £5-£10....
A new sim card is only about 2 or 3 quid these days. Hell, some companies are giving them away free too.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6444|Stealth City, UK
Go to your local town centre and usually you'll see little carts outside of the main shops that sell phone covers and stuff like that. Just ask them and they'll do it for about £3.

Edit: Its a bit of a bitch sometimes to change your number, so thats a pretty good reason not to get a whole new SIM card and go through the proccess of transfering your number with a PAC code.

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2007-04-17 09:23:26)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
go to doctor unlocks in bullwell, nottingham. its only 5 quid
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6586|England

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Doctor Unlock ftw!!!  Had mine done there too!  Small world huh=)

Last edited by KingCheese (2007-04-17 09:26:08)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6547|England
what phone did u get?
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Why was it locked, guy you got it from steal it or something?
MuLaC
+1|6378
Depends what kind of phone you have if its an older model just take it to one of the dodgy looking phone cover shops and they will unlock it pretty easy.  However with the new symbian phones they are proving harder to unlock so you will have to phone up Orange customer services for the unlock code, but you have to pay like 15 quid for it.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6225
What i do is email the network, ask for the infromation to unlock my phone and they send it. Ask orange for the code to unlock your phone. Email them
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield

KingCheese wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Doctor Unlock ftw!!!  Had mine done there too!  Small world huh=)
zomg it is a small world !
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6555|london, enlgand

rambo43 wrote:

What i do is email the network, ask for the infromation to unlock my phone and they send it. Ask orange for the code to unlock your phone. Email them
and oranges email address is?
02fxnmaurer
+75|6484|Birmingham UK
lol go carboots theres usually some crooked characters hanging around with their laptops ready to unlock it for u..thts how i got my old phone sorted anyways
Hogis
+1|6230|Helsingborg,Sweden
I went to one of the dodgy phone shops on the streets, i had o2 but wanted to unlock  so i ccould put vodafone in. The did it for 10 quid. It was the new Nokia N73. it took about 3 min..
Mad Ad
+178|6513|England, UK
try your local market, theres usually a mobi vendor or two there thatll do it for between a fiver and a tenner
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6778|UK

Mad Ad wrote:

try your local market, theres usually a mobi vendor or two there thatll do it for between a fiver and a tenner

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard