sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
Israel, why don't you nuke them for once and for all?

A report by the British charity says the year-long boycott of the Hamas-led government has seen an increase in poverty in Gaza and the West Bank.  Oxfam said poverty levels had risen by 30%, basic services faced meltdown and factional violence plagued the streets.  This situation, it says, may prevent a two-state solution with Israel.

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Four out of five of 677 families saw a drop in their income following the boycott
50% of all the families reported losing more than 50% of their Income
90% of the managers running schools, hospitals and water services across the West Bank and Gaza said services undermined

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-17 09:01:25)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire
I'd say Israel would if it weren't for the radioactive fall-out. They're probably working on a nuke that will limit the radiation to Gaza and the West Bank as we speak!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Braddock wrote:

I'd say Israel would if it weren't for the radioactive fall-out. They're probably working on a nuke that will limit the radiation to Gaza and the West Bank as we speak!
Nah, I hear they have a Jew gun in production.  When you get shot with it you suddenly grow side-burn braids and have a funny little hat on your head.
san4
The Mas
+311|6690|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

A report by the British charity says the year-long boycott of the Hamas-led government has seen an increase in poverty in Gaza and the West Bank.  Oxfam said poverty levels had risen by 30%, basic services faced meltdown and factional violence plagued the streets.  This situation, it says, may prevent a two-state solution with Israel.

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Four out of five of 677 families saw a drop in their income following the boycott
90% of the managers running schools, hospitals and water services across the West Bank and Gaza said services undermined
Why doesn't Hamas renounce the use of intentional mass murder of civilians and support a two-state solution? That would stop the boycott.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Why doesn't Hamas renounce the use of intentional mass murder of civilians and support a two-state solution? That would stop the boycott.
I don't like Hamas, but which international mass murder of civilians?  That's Israel.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

sergeriver wrote:

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Hey serge, why don't you make a thread that chastises Palestinian's for not giving up the violence to work things out with Israel.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Hey serge, why don't you make a thread that chastises Palestinian's for not giving up the violence to work things out with Israel.
Why?  Because of some extremists?  2/3 of Palestinians want to negotiate peace.  They live in a shithole, buddy.  They don't deserve that for the actions of a few extremists.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Nice title......lol.  Reminds me of me.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

Serge wrote:

Why?  Because of some extremists?  2/3 of Palestinians want to negotiate peace.  They live in a shithole, buddy.  They don't deserve that for the actions of a few extremists.
Maybe they should learn to control their own people if that's the case.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
You don't have an argument. You want peace for your 2/3's  but the 1/3 wont let them. The 1/3 also wont let Israel move forward on a two state agreement. Just because the extremist are the minority it doesn't discount them for bieng the primary reason for the ongoing violence.

Last edited by rawls2 (2007-04-17 10:45:30)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

You don't have an argument. You want peace for your 2/3's  but the 1/3 wont let them. The 1/3 also wont let Israel move forward on a two state agreement. Just because the extremist are the minority it doesn't discount them for bieng the primary reason for the ongoing violence.
I concede the extremists are making it hard, but you should admit Israel is too.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

sergeriver wrote:

I concede the extremists are making it hard, but you should admit Israel is too.
Fair enough I guess but why can't the Palestinians  honor a cease fire like the Israeli's do? Seems to always be them fucking it up, not the Israelis.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

King_County_Downy wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Fair enough I guess but why can't the Palestinians  honor a cease fire like the Israeli's do? Seems to always be them fucking it up, not the Israelis.
Berlin walls, Israeli patrols 24/7 and settlements don't seem to ease the tensions.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'll admit Israel is heavyhanded at times but at least Israel can restrain themselves. How can you restrain something you can't control? Thus, leading me to beleive Palestinian's are the primary source of violence not to mention Iran's role in destabilizing relations between Israel and Palestine.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
So, Serge, lemme get this straight: you'd rather see the territories nuked than continue to live under occupation?

Wouldn't your energies be better spent to try to get the surrounding countries to take these people in?

Why is it that there is no condemnation on your part when the pallestinians violate truces and smuggle weapons in using foreign aid money?

Where is your crying for the captured Israeli soldiers to be released as this obviously impedes peace?

A little rational thinking would be the best thing in regards to the struggle.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

ATG wrote:

So, Serge, lemme get this straight: you'd rather see the territories nuked than continue to live under occupation?

Wouldn't your energies be better spent to try to get the surrounding countries to take these people in?

Why is it that there is no condemnation on your part when the pallestinians violate truces and smuggle weapons in using foreign aid money?

Where is your crying for the captured Israeli soldiers to be released as this obviously impedes peace?

A little rational thinking would be the best thing in regards to the struggle.
I was being sarcastic.  Are you kidding, the captured Israeli soldiers?  What about the more than 9000 captured Palestinians?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-17 11:45:38)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

OXFAM SURVEY FINDINGS
Isn't that kind of what Israel has been saying all along?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Pug wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Isn't that kind of what Israel has been saying all along?
Where?
The Long Kiss Goodnight.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Control the extremists or we will control them for you....

and good guess.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
Because Israel has a policy of neither conforming or denying the presence of nukes in Israel.
Confirm the presence, other people around will get them, risk destruction. Confirm absence, instant obtaining and use by someone. Boom, glass.

Also, they just want to be left the hell alone. They only took the west bank to kick the terrorists out. They keep attacking in order to defuse the situation.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
If it continues to get worse for the Palestinians, many more will use violence. They are desperate. They will do anything for their families, including blowing oneself up so that it may hurt those who are in their lands, and pay for their family's well-being.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard