ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania
I've been lately called "noob", "you don't play well for a 3 star general" and whatnot, I'd like to find some skilled players in bf2s forums to play with or against even. I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.  Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.. Anyone wants to play WITH/ AGAINST me, add me to xfire : zcorexx

Looking for a challenge

Last edited by ZCor3x (2007-04-16 09:50:54)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6227|Scotland!
K/D Ratio 2.3345

You're not a noob
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6530|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I got a friend in that clan, [WS]. Another friend of mine called my first friend a noob because he is in a clan that call themselves after a 24/7. Ask Agcfreaky, he knows, my second friend will be a challenge.
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania
Well I'm basically looking for people to play with, not intentionally for a new group, but to see if I can become any better at BF2. It's getting boring, and I'm changing it up a bit.
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6222

ZCor3x wrote:

I've been lately called "noob", "you don't play well for a 3 star general" and whatnot, I'd like to find some skilled players in bf2s forums to play with or against even. I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.  Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.. Anyone wants to play WITH/ AGAINST me, add me to xfire : zcorexx

Looking for a challenge
you shouldnt have nothing to prove to anyone , remember it is only a game , as the game gets older you will find alot of 3-4 star generals who's skills are just as normal as your's
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

ZCor3x wrote:

Well I'm basically looking for people to play with, not intentionally for a new group, but to see if I can become any better at BF2. It's getting boring, and I'm changing it up a bit.
Your busted..

[WS] agcfreaky: yeah i know
[WS] agcfreaky: he hacks you will never get near him
R.andom H.ero: he does have a decent K/D
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania
Edit: I giggled irl

Last edited by ZCor3x (2007-04-16 10:02:44)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
Freaky is mad at me....
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

I got a friend in that clan, [WS]. Another friend of mine called my first friend a noob because he is in a clan that call themselves after a 24/7. Ask Agcfreaky, he knows, my second friend will be a challenge.
Agcfreaky is a prick, a five year old kid. Who frickin' kicked me with the reason: " TO MANY PEOPLE HATE YOU " for a English kid his grammar sucks. And talking about skill..

No, just no. As I've also been kicked from that server for being too good in the F35-B. I like to fly that plane but I know way more players who are way better than me.

No offense EngineerFox but I just hate that Agcfreaky kid. For me that's  a perfect example of giving a ten year old kid admin rights.

/rant

Last edited by kmt (2007-04-16 10:08:07)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
He put me of his Xfire list, no offenses here
Engineerisaac
+1|6220
please compare your stats before claiming your false allegations against my buddy zcore freaky and zcore are in my community we clam jokes that zcore hacks but please see for yourself that he dose not hack

ZCOREX STATS NON HACKER
http://bf2s.com/player/46889679/

HACKER STATS
http://bf2s.com/player/91470369/

knotice the drastic changes in multiple fields

so lets get back on topic without hate zcore is looking for a good player to play aginst
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
Freaky said it himself, I didnt make it up, ass
Engineerisaac
+1|6220
never mind what freaky said view the stats and think like a grown up.

example if you buddy said the president was dead would you believe it? or would you get some facts about it first?

read my first post and see for yourself that zcore put a lot of hours into that game and effort for you to call him a hacker on a whim of what another person said

that's why i don't go to blogs for news because its some dimwits opinion of the news its not news its a opinion

little verbal math here
fact > fiction

> = Greater then, if you don't know math
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
You really care, do you?
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

You really care, do you?
He's my friend, so yes he does care I believe.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick

ZCor3x wrote:

You really care, do you?
He's my friend, so yes he does care I believe.
Now go read the part between friend and . Whats wrong here? I asked if YOU care, not if HE cares..and I tought I wasnt the smartest with an IQ of 97
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

I rated your stats yesterday ZCor3x. You are not a so called "n00b". A hacker? Well, stats dont give anything away. Only a PB screenshot could prove that.

Quite simply, your shear amount of time in the game (1850 hours) means that you have a lot of experience and know how to shoot a weapon.
I get more kick votes against me now im a Lt.Col than I have ever done. Even more than when I was Major.

Ignore all the jealous shits and let them think what they want.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

Engineerisaac wrote:

please compare your stats before claiming your false allegations against my buddy zcore freaky and zcore are in my community we clam jokes that zcore hacks but please see for yourself that he dose not hack

ZCOREX STATS NON HACKER

HACKER STATS

so lets get back on topic without hate zcore is looking for a good player to play aginst
Nice job joining to contribute a post that doesn't mean squat.

Those second stats are relevant how? I've looked at the stats of many players who definitely use a hack and they're often only average or a little above. Once you know this you don't expect a hacker to have "OMFG!" stats.

Now some players that cheat will have great stats if they've cheated for a long time (and maybe if they're not bad players to begin with).
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Engineerisaac wrote:

ZCOREX STATS NON HACKER

HACKER STATS

Nice job joining to contribute a post that doesn't mean squat.

Those second stats are relevant how? I've looked at the stats of many players who definitely use a hack and they're often only average or a little above. Once you know this you don't expect a hacker to have "OMFG!" stats.

Now some players that cheat will have great stats if they've cheated for a long time (and maybe if they're not bad players to begin with).
I don't remember me posting about who's a hacker or not, he was trying to end the debate of me being a hacker or not. So unless you have some skill to play with, please get off my thread. I don't need you coming on and flaming someone for trying to help me out.
Engineerisaac
+1|6220
ok im going to use small words so you don't screw this up

I defend zcore you ignorant you not see defense you brain not think I laugh you
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

ZCor3x wrote:

Looking for a challenge
Where do you live?  I don't have X-Fire but maybe next time I play I'll search for you here.

All my friends stopped playing
ZCor3x
+46|6569|Pennsylvania

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

Looking for a challenge
Where do you live?  I don't have X-Fire but maybe next time I play I'll search for you here.

US - Pennsylvania

I've played with you before:D
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6569|United States
Usually shitty players that you end up owning the whole game are the ones calling you a noob because they're pissed. It's just some whiny, jealous kids. I wouldn't worry about it.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

ZCor3x wrote:

I'd like to see if it's true what they say about me, that I'm a noob and stuff.
Your KDR for assault rifles, for a long-standing account, is 2.4+, that means it's likely it's running a lot higher than that now (that's a general rule of thumb) and your accuracy for it is higher than average so you're likely decent at least with an AR. Your KDRs for vehicles are pretty uniformly good too. On the negative side, your SPM is low for a dedicated medic and heavy vehicle user (the map size and servers we play on has some bearing here though) and your flag points are a little low for your time.

You got owned sometime by some little no-pube player that says "you don't play well for a 3 star general"? Well he might be better than you are, but plenty of generals and other high-ranking players in this game are worse, truly awful in fact when it comes to fighting on the ground. We've seen their stats linked to here a load of times and I've played with a few who'd regularly get pounded by some random corporal who barely knows the game but has good reflexes because he's played games all his life... all 12 years of it.

ZCor3x wrote:

Because people I play with say that, and a lot say I'm amazing.
Beware of the compliments of friends, they're just as likely to be biased as the random asshole you meet in a public server, only in the opposite direction
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

ZCor3x wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

Looking for a challenge

US - Pennsylvania

I've played with you before:D
I thought I've seen you around.

On a side note (sorry for the derail) I tried to find a decent SF server last night for about 30 mins, does anyone know of one constantly populated in the US (preferrably Mid/West Coast).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard