wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6613|UK
I think this is kinda funny and draws the attention of bastards that are sadder than me and play more than me, just think they took them days off work just to play and get a few more points, when people can use an exploit/glitch and earn more points than them. Maybe it will wake them up maybe they'll do something positive with their life e.g. clean their room maybe even go work.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6891|Pakistan/England

gCASEy200 wrote:

we had to pay like 18 dollars
lmao what a waste.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6806|pimelteror.de
Do you guys really think, those kiddies did it in a "rebellious way" to bring up attention on a possible game exploit? Do you REALLY believe this?

They are kiddies who enjoy to mess around. That´s all - and that´s how they have to be treated. A slap on the ass and sent to bed, without dessert and tv.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6800|Apeldoorn, Holland
I do have to agree a little with 911. Cheaters should be cd-key banned imo. I don't care if it's hacking or glitching. I've seen some vids of it, but why the hell you want to play with such an ugly screen full of red and blue soldiers. You even bought BF2 for the graphics. It doesn't make sense.
Why can't people just play the game the way developers want them to play?

For the pointbugging i think there should come a new patch with at least 1 citymap involving MEC vs. China!
Back to work again...
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6779|Gold Coast, Australia

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

I just realized we live in the same city Shadow. lol.
Cool. What part?

OrangeHound (Mod):  According to the counter on the front of this site, this is post number

https://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6055/1000000ov7.jpg

on BF2s.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough Said.

Shadow is now one of the most popular/lucky guys on bf2s.

and I want to know how he did it, because I don't give a shit about my stats now, or my CD Key.

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2007-04-16 05:29:14)

Simon
basically
+838|6811|UK

wah1188 wrote:

I think this is kinda funny and draws the attention of bastards that are sadder than me and play more than me, just think they took them days off work just to play and get a few more points, when people can use an exploit/glitch and earn more points than them. Maybe it will wake them up maybe they'll do something positive with their life e.g. clean their room maybe even go work.
Days off work? they are like 15
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6549

It was online but unranked and older PB Version..

Last edited by kmt (2007-04-16 06:03:38)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6613|UK

Simon wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Days off work? they are like 15
Lol really?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

wah1188 wrote:

I think the only thing sadder than people who play too much, are people who take the piss out of them to make themselves feel better.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6613|UK

Jameseyy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

I think the only thing sadder than people who play too much, are people who take the piss out of them to make themselves feel better.
Oh you bastard!
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

wah1188 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Oh you bastard!
heheh
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|7001|"Frisco"

Meh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard