David.P
Banned
+649|6290
As you may have noticed that when you look at my stats it shows this https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/Screen03.jpg

Now you may be asking how? Simple EA reset me why? Because i asked here are the screenies of the conversation about it between me and the EA reps(Nice guys i might add)

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/Screen01-1.jpg

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/Screen02.jpg

There is the proof. Now you wanna why the hell am i doing this? Simple because some people think they can get to me by sending me a pm to this thread.
http://www.sfv-clan.net/forum/showthread.php?t=438 This is just a response to them showing that Ya! i got reset but i asked for it. I'm happy i can re-earn the badges honorably now.

So please Mckenzy stop thinking you can get to me. It wont work. I was right you were wrong. If it is still bothering you after all this time i have an idea see a shrink.

And stop spamming the forums with your so called contests.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-15 07:41:07)

Raphi
Banned
+354|6275|Basel, Switzerland
lol
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6581|UK
what just happened?
~c4~cheppi
+29|6374|Forest Green

KillahStyle wrote:

lol
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6315
WTF!~

Whats going on lol?
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

what just happened?
Mckenzy thought he could get to me by taunting me with the reset. But he cant. This thread just illustrates my point.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6315

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

what just happened?
Mckenzy thought he could get to me by taunting me with the reset. But he cant. This thread just illustrates my point.
hmm what was your golbal score before the reset?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6535|Adelaide, South Australia

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

what just happened?
and who is Mckenzy and why do so many people there hate you?

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-04-15 07:56:31)

ReDevilJR
+106|6367

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

what just happened?
Ltg.McKenzy
+12|6261|Belgium

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

its just that Podedhorny dude that hates me because I kicked him from my server for Commanding adn fighting. He turned a mouse into an elephant for that kick ...
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

McKenzy, you totally ripped off Teddy's signature you know.
Inimicus_7
+26|6378|England, UK
Wow...what a very nice and interesting thread...oh how useful this was to everyone.

Gee Wizz, please post more like it.
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Exactly 38,868.

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Well long story short i got kicked for fighting as commander, My side i was;nt fighting, Their side I was fighting.
And i made a post about how much their clan sucks here. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450&p=14
Pages 14-16. It's a long read.
Ltg.McKenzy
+12|6261|Belgium
You mean you made another pointless thread about the fact that you hate me?

Dude, I dont  think anyone gives a fuck...
cablecopulate
+449|6754|Massachusetts.
Who the fuck are either of you?
CouchPotato
+9|6244

KillahStyle wrote:

lol
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

Ltg.McKenzy wrote:

its just that Podedhorny dude that hates me because I kicked him from my server for Commanding adn fighting. He turned a mouse into an elephant for that kick ...
Listen why did you pm me? Why are you trying so hard to bring me down? You were acting immature and uncivil to me on you forum and i did the same here. Please stop trying to get my attention. I was originally was going to start this thread tomorrow when i was'nt doing research for the forklift tournament. You just pushed it outta me faster. So thank you now i have more time with the forklift tournament problems.

Inimicus_7 wrote:

Wow...what a very nice and interesting thread...oh how useful this was to everyone.

Gee Wizz, please post more like it.
Wow Sarcasm. I dont know you so i wont start with you.

Ltg.McKenzy wrote:

You mean you made another pointless thread about the fact that you hate me?

It's about my reset. You started it with me should i show them the pm?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-15 08:14:12)

Inimicus_7
+26|6378|England, UK

cablecopulate wrote:

QFT.

Wow, you figured it was sarcasm? All by yourself?

Last edited by Inimicus_7 (2007-04-15 08:14:47)

DooM
+28|6323
Wtf is this?
Inimicus_7
+26|6378|England, UK
https://blogs.ipswitch.com/archives/padlock.jpg

Future of this thread?
David.P
Banned
+649|6290
Eh guys dont worry. I did'nt start this thread for flames is started it so people could know why i was reset. The 2 sfv members are turning this into a flamewar. Read the thread on their site. They act like immature brats sometimes.
Ltg.McKenzy
+12|6261|Belgium

DooM wrote:

Wtf is this?
That is the question Ive been asking myself, why the hell do you need to create a thread for this when you can easily insult me by sending me some stupid retarded PM's like you already did?

David.Podedhorny wrote:

Btw do you want me to come in and raise hell on your forum again? You can say all the shit you want about me i dont care. If you wanted to know why my stats we're reset you could've just asked me instead of making a scene on your site. I may hate but that does'nt mean i wont act civil towards you. Now then please read this thread and tell your " friends" about it.

David.Podedworny wrote:

They act like immature brats sometimes.
And this thread shows exectly that you are an "immature brat"

Last edited by Ltg.McKenzy (2007-04-15 08:21:43)

l41e
+677|6664

cablecopulate wrote:

And, on top of that, why do we care?
Ltg.McKenzy
+12|6261|Belgium
that is what I've been saying

Ltg.McKenzy wrote:

David.P
Banned
+649|6290

Ltg.McKenzy wrote:

That is the question Ive been asking myself, why the hell do you need to create a thread for this when you can easily insult me by sending me some stupid retarded PM's like you already did?
Because you insulted me on your site. So this evens it out. Btw why did you pm me? i dont want your pm's. I left you alone and you could'nt leave me alone? Grow up! thsi thread has served it's purpose. Mods please lock it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard