jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.
I just use it to take me to the enemy teams jet for stealz.

Or to bomb helpless infantry.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6483

stef10 wrote:

I agree. You nearly have to have a degree in math and aerodynamics to avoid them.
You really think that this game which has been coded by DICE works like real life?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6507|N. Ireland

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

stef10 wrote:

I agree. You nearly have to have a degree in math and aerodynamics to avoid them.
You really think that this game which has been coded by DICE works like real life?
Hahaaha +1.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6405|fåking denmark

stef10 wrote:

No no, not even that helps..
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6483

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

stef10 wrote:

That just makes things worse since DICE has no idea how real life stuff works!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6405|fåking denmark

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

stef10 wrote:

That just makes things worse since DICE has no idea how real life stuff works!
No, not quite..
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6468|USA
The f35 is the only jet that is realistic. All the other jets are bullshit.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6327|Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

do you really think that patches have absolutely anything to do with the F-35's overall suckiness?

bah.
well its chance of survival is more in 1.03 but i also noticed it gets hit more than other jets but its BETTER than on 1.41
Yep, on 1.03 its alot more fun in F35B
im_in_heaven
+27|6602
this is why i hate flying in jets that arent called a j10
Raphi
Banned
+354|6273|Basel, Switzerland

max wrote:

how is that news? The F35 sucks badly. Its only use it to bring down total noobs or to use it as a fast transport
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6474|UK
Nice diagram leetkyle will be sure to give it a go.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6734|Scotland
In F-35 I try to either outrun the J-10 (rarely) or put full rudder and barrel roll on

If 1st missile hits I bail.

bail = win tbh unless ur out of bounds, can become a problem!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6733|Melbourne, Australia
i actully thing the f35 has improved lately i dont know why i know that their have been no changes made to the jet but it just seems to avoid alot more but it still sucks
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6342|105 RVK
imo the F18 is the best, its so easy to shake off a AA. The J10 is ok but boring cause you just dont get any challenge in it. The Mig bomber is also fun to fly cause evading a missile is easy if you know how. I still am a bit clumsy in the Mig fighter cause I dont play on many MEC flight maps. Chinese bomber is also good and very easy to shake off the jet and AA on your tail, its very fast too. The F15, I dont like to fly that jet but when i do I do awful cause I cant shake off 50% of the AA's that are shot at me. The F35, just eww.

Last edited by Missionless (2007-04-15 11:17:42)

-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6248|Leeds, WestYorkshire
its a complete piss take, if a inexperience pilot is in a j-10 against a pretty good pilot in a f35, they can take you down its totally unfair.
the only way i can beat them is get behind them befor they see me and i can easily take them down but if they see me first its game over especially agaisnt a good pilot

Last edited by -Leeds-Lad- (2007-04-15 15:02:48)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6359|Cali
I TV missle those SOB's.
hollabackitsobi
+1|6261
lol the flying coffin isn't even worth flying, like everybody says I always just use it as a transport and let whoever wants to fly that shit and get owned on Wake get it.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6692|Middle of nowhere
the F-35 is good if you don't get seen, so on maps like Dalian where it's a small map in terms of air, you won't stand a chance

Wake is good b/c it's so big you can avoid them and/or get behind them to take them out with MG's

works pretty well

just make sure you aren't seen, that's priority #1
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6841|Lithuania
As someone stated earlier, you must adapt and overcome. I have lived by that code in my "tour of duty" in BF2 and have been quite a successful and respected player.

Here's a strat that I use quite a lot (if not always) with the F-35b:

1) get up to about 500m-700m (or something high like that... haven't played BF2 in years, so I forget the right altitude..)
2) fly to desired target
3) Bomb/gun target
4) Haul ass & get back up to 600 or so meters
5) Choice of (depending on ammo): Bomb/gun target again, or, fly back to base to rearm/repair
6) Rinse
7) Repeat

Voila.

Think of yourself as a hit-and-run pilot. Try to be unpredictable to the enemy. This strat is especially useful on maps such as Wake. If you can get to the PLA airbase before both J10s take off and execute this strategy, it's GG for the Chinese. Your priority should be to keep all hostile jets on the ground (and perhaps take a few choppers/tanks/infantry as you go along... choose your targets carefully though!

If an almighty J10(s) happens to roam the skies, either sneak up behind its ass and gun em down (make sure you're in bomb view so the enemy pilot isn't alarmed by the heat-seeker, get to about 10-20m of the plane's rear, quickly switch back to missile view and pound away with guns and rockets at the same time. This works 90% of the time if done correctly. Try it)

Hope that helps some.

And instead of wasting time whining, go out there & practice and try new things. Adapt and overcome
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard