.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6269|Illinois
We all know that jihad jeeping is fun, and that sticking C4 onto an enemy jeep and turning them into a jihad jeep is even more fun. So what if BF2 made it possible to attach C4 to people?
I envision sneaking up on privates and putting C4 on their backs and waiting till they run off to join 7 other people in a confined space, then BOOM! I can also envision enemies seeing a private wired with explosives and desperately trying to tk them before the private makes it over to them.
What would you think if EA introduced people C4ing in a new patch?
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6549|Brisbane, Aus

would be a hilarious addition, but sadly a patch to even fix some of the know bugs let alone add stuff is unlikely :'(
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

that would be so cool. That would give jihad a whole new meaning. Even more useful in BF2142 to clear those pesky campers in the titan.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
4thHazard
+5|6241|Australia [Sydney NSW]
It would be awesome to watch that Happen a PVT running along on Karkand with 20 Other me and you strapped them with C4 then B00M you have urself 20 Kills and Barely any deaths.

But the bugs that would come along with it would be Un-Bareable
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6269|Illinois
I'm thinking it would be interesting if after dropping c4 near a teammate, spec-ops guys says "get C4 here!" Noob goes over and picks it up and instantly turns into a walking bomb whose detonation is controlled by the spec-ops.
4thHazard
+5|6241|Australia [Sydney NSW]
as in like your Teamate grabs the C4 you tossed down and U get the TK but also a fair few kills, That would be good but Would sorta Suck
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney

4thHazard wrote:

But the bugs that would come along with it would be Un-Bareable
Riddicker
+40|6541|Germany - Bavaria
but would be muuuuch fun! I like c4! I often play with c4 IO, but if i could stuck it at a teammate! The best: he didnt recognize and *boom* there he goes! Thx, 1 teamkill and 4 kills makes --> -4 + 8 = 4 points! damn, you have to kill at least 3 people to make + points! Hmmm! But nice idea at all!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

hehe, love the idea...
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/kaboom.png
best i could do in a short amount of time
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6432|A drop house
Great idea….
Silly question thou how would one apply the C4 to ones self in game? Throw it on your foot?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

Wonderful idea, especially in FF OFF.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
/reminisces red faction
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6320|SHAPE, Belgium
yeah that would be fun. Sticking a c4 onto an enemy's face, and than, all he could see wod be a c4 in front of him.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-04-15 02:33:49)

davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6215
that would be funny to c4 yourself with ff off,then sneak up on a squad and scream LALALALA praise alah,  then boom,they die your blown into the air 300 feet,lol
voodoodolphins
+92|6695

N.A.T.O wrote:

Great idea….
Silly question thou how would one apply the C4 to ones self in game? Throw it on your foot?
hmmm maybe throw it up in the air and hope it sticks to your face ( would be kind of dumb if it blocked your vision)??? or throw it straight up and then lay down and hope it sticks to your back??? I dont know
Riddicker
+40|6541|Germany - Bavaria
Lol! found this!

https://img-a2.ak.imagevz.net/pics/de/forum/2/193/6451905-14712663.jpg
davidonbf2
Banned
+19|6215
hehehehe that was funny made me laughed with tears in my eyes lol
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6220|Scotland!
LOL +1 - made me choke on a mouthful of coffee when I saw that, you bastard
Fearmesnipers
+41|6438|Wales
lol put them on your teammates front and when they go prone just blow them 50 feet in the air:P
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

Some people would probably start saying bf2 is a training ground for suicide bombers. It'd be fun though. One of the first thing I tried to do was stick C4 on someone.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6461

And think about all those wonderful crashes and bugs and exploits that this would bring in the game... Oh I can barely wait.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6328

gene_pool wrote:

/reminisces red faction
Exactly what I was thinking... Red Faction was such a great game. Used to play with a friend on that map with 2 bunkers either end, each high up on a wall, where you spawn opposite ends. Used to shoot rocket launchers at each other, aiming high up so they dropped down in to the bunker. Ah good memories.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6389

robthemadman wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

/reminisces red faction
Exactly what I was thinking... Red Faction was such a great game. Used to play with a friend on that map with 2 bunkers either end, each high up on a wall, where you spawn opposite ends. Used to shoot rocket launchers at each other, aiming high up so they dropped down in to the bunker. Ah good memories.
I actually have that game on PC and PS2 lol. It was fun yes

About the sticking a C4 onto someone.. I imagine something even better as kidnapping! Sticking C4 onto your friend and move him towards enemy vehicles / units! Great!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

robthemadman wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

/reminisces red faction
Yeah, if its the one I'm thinking of its called Warlord. But there is another one that is similar. Are you talking the one where you could get on the ground as well, or the one where you had to stay in the bunker?
weasel_thingo
+74|6319
me in a previous thread
should be able to cover your self in c4, and then jump off buildings into a group of people.
you would also get IO jihading where people would run around and chase down support/assault players.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard