RFTBunny
+4|6478|United States

Tripp wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

BF2 is how many years old?
about as old as some of the cock suckers that reply to these threads
lol right on target man .. these people don't know how to stay on topic and talk about so much bs
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.

some no-brain wrote:

p.s there is no customer support because they see it as a privilege to have these games and we should thank them(for wasting our money and fucking our lives)
Um, fucking your life? It isn't mandatory to play the game if you don't like it. You make it sound like the game IS your life.....You won't get customer support for Tking someone and getting banned off one server.... Contact the server owner for 'help' and I am sure he would be happy to tell you to fuck off.

https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2026/getabrainmoransxi0.jpg
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6245|Scotland!

RFTBunny wrote:

Tripp wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

BF2 is how many years old?
lol right on target man .. these people don't know how to stay on topic and talk about so much bs
That's because anyone who stays on topic, you ignore. You're still convinced your clan mate was PERMANENTLY GUID BANNED because he runs vista, and that's not true. I'm 95% sure that if he's GUID banned then he's been busted cheating. Tell him to stop crying and get a new computer, and try to not hack on the new one.

Failing that, find a new game.
Pasha5
+2|6240

Jameseyy wrote:

RFTBunny wrote:

Tripp wrote:

That's because anyone who stays on topic, you ignore. You're still convinced your clan mate was PERMANENTLY GUID BANNED because he runs vista, and that's not true. I'm 95% sure that if he's GUID banned then he's been busted cheating. Tell him to stop crying and get a new computer, and try to not hack on the new one.

Failing that, find a new game.
Maybe bunny is irritated because you are an idiot just yelling at him and telling him that his friend hacks when he really doesn't. You make assumptions to quickly Jameseyy. You don't know the whole story. You act so unscrupulous but you are so foolish. He doesn't ignore them, he reads every post but everyone who says something just says a bunch of sh*t. If it really bothers you that much Jameseyy then why are you taking the fukin time to read this you c*nt. If you are going to attack people like this and not contribute to the topic then just f*ck off and stop waisting our time.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Oy vey, please, PLEASE close this.

This flaming's been going on way too long.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

gene_pool wrote:

some no-brain wrote:

p.s there is no customer support because they see it as a privilege to have these games and we should thank them(for wasting our money and fucking our lives)
Um, fucking your life? It isn't mandatory to play the game if you don't like it. You make it sound like the game IS your life.....You won't get customer support for Tking someone and getting banned off one server.... Contact the server owner for 'help' and I am sure he would be happy to tell you to fuck off.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2026 … ansxi0.jpg
That pic is not even funny since he is talking about Jim Moran.  get it...Morans?
RFTBunny
+4|6478|United States
lol thank you pasha... i will be happy to prove you wrong soon jameseyy .. working on the situation .. and i actually do reply to what people say...look at how many times i replied n00b ... and lol i still can't understand why people continue to post useless bs
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

And I can't understand why this is still open.

I prefer being called a nub, thank you very much.
RFTBunny
+4|6478|United States
I still can't understand why you are wasting your time...if you don't want to read this post DON'T READ IT ... some people on these forums need lives .... get a girlfriend man
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6245|Scotland!
Jameseyy then why are you taking the fukin time to read this you c*nt. If you are going to attack people like this and not contribute to the topic then just f*ck off and stop waisting our time.
My hypocrite sense is tingling.

I still can't understand why you are wasting your time...if you don't want to read this post DON'T READ IT ... some people on these forums need lives .... get a girlfriend man
I can't understand why you're wasting your time, maybe your hacker friend is actually your boyfriend
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

RFTBunny wrote:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I do like reading this type of post. Mostly because it is the type of post where I can go in and at first be helpful, then later on complete nothing. That usually happens when the OP (i.e. you) comes in, and starts bashing the people who try to help him in the first place. Also, notice how once your discussion is nice and answered, you continue reviving it, answering to responses and generally prolonging its uselessness.

And I don't have a girlfriend, I'm gay. Nice going, you insensitive bastard.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6480|meh-land
PB doesn't add hackers to the MBL
either he was hacking and got caught, or you are all complete noobs and know nothing about all the anouncements about PB and vista

so read into it, or stop playing wiht you hacking friend
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

What was your friend's game-name?
Time to check punkbusted.
RFTBunny
+4|6478|United States
no i keep on replying to tell useless people like you to stop posting... if you looked through the pages and actually read the forum then you wouldn't be posting stupid nonsense ... hey panda yeah we already checked punkbusted... a first key was banned during the switch to using windows vista ... and pb told us to buy a new one so we did ... the first key is on there with some screenshots that im not sure what they are?  the new GUID is not on there
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6480|meh-land
if he is banned he was hacking 100% sure, so your friend is either a liar or someone else is using his account

if he got screenshotted the screenshots in question should be listed in the MBL, and if he got MD5 tool'ed then it should say so as well
RFTBunny
+4|6478|United States

Blehm98 wrote:

if he is banned he was hacking 100% sure, so your friend is either a liar or someone else is using his account

if he got screenshotted the screenshots in question should be listed in the MBL, and if he got MD5 tool'ed then it should say so as well
Hey Blehmn, I understand that because I've played many other PB enabled games such as americas army ... but the screens weren't taken with PB but by a clan member in another clan who was yelling at us calling us hackers because we were killing him.  I have multiple links and threads with all our information.  I am confident that my friend doesn't hack.  You can see the screens if you want.  I already know windows vista has a ton of security issues ... maybe someone stole his account info or something?  I don't know ... but I'm pretty sure he isn't hacking ... you are welcome to see the screens if you want.  I've showed them to some people who have knowledge about hacks and all that stuff and they said that was definately not one ... is this a story of a furious clanmate who got so mad he had to go out of his way to ban his opponent?

As for everyone else such as cowami and jamesy .. you guys have proven to be rediculously childish, non-helpful, and unresourceful.  Take your 4 year old posts somewhere else.  It would be nice to have a feature to ban smacktards like you from posting bs in my thread

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard