sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

Maybe they wouldn't be so radical if they weren't forced into apartheid conditions.
What did the Palestinians do with the land before it was given to the Jews?

What would they do with the land if all the Jews just up and left the area?

NOTHING! they would still be in the same poverty stricken state producing nothing.
That's their problem, it's their land.  If they want to live in poverty leave 'em, but leave 'em alone.
ssj3barua
+55|6689|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

sergeriver wrote:

That's their problem, it's their land.  If they want to live in poverty leave 'em, but leave 'em alone.
point taken.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6550|CH/BR - in UK

ssj3barua wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But most of the people there aren't radicals.  They are punished coz of the actions of a few.
Well you would figure they would get sick of Israeli presence, and the majority would do something about the "few" radicals.
aha...funny!
It's not like Israel stole the land and weren't happy with what they got, therefore proceeded to killing tons of Palestinians and forcing them out of their lands, annexing more land, then went on to building walls around refugee camps, and still launch attacks on them, destroying their water supply, siphon off their water and sell it back to them, destroyed their farms and schools or anything. I mean, c'mon, you'd have to be an idiot to believe that, right?
Do you not realize that those few radicals are the only "army" Palestine has, to defend itself against Israel? Can you not see that it is only this way that they can protest?
Furthermore, to another few points you made:
Believe it or not, Palestine had schools and an ok economy before the Jews took the richer parts, ie cities, and forced Palestinians out into the country, taking the best for themselves and leaving the original inhabitants of the country to pick up the crumbs that remain.
As you may have noticed, things are pretty damn fucked up for the Palestinians. And they won't stop fighting until they get their land back...

-konfusion
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6233|Albion
to be fair it seems obvious that the israelis only use palestinian kids because using their own would prove to be an exercise in futility.
ssj3barua
+55|6689|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

konfusion wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But most of the people there aren't radicals.  They are punished coz of the actions of a few.
Well you would figure they would get sick of Israeli presence, and the majority would do something about the "few" radicals.
aha...funny!
It's not like Israel stole the land and weren't happy with what they got, therefore proceeded to killing tons of Palestinians and forcing them out of their lands, annexing more land, then went on to building walls around refugee camps, and still launch attacks on them, destroying their water supply, siphon off their water and sell it back to them, destroyed their farms and schools or anything. I mean, c'mon, you'd have to be an idiot to believe that, right?
Do you not realize that those few radicals are the only "army" Palestine has, to defend itself against Israel? Can you not see that it is only this way that they can protest?
Furthermore, to another few points you made:
Believe it or not, Palestine had schools and an ok economy before the Jews took the richer parts, ie cities, and forced Palestinians out into the country, taking the best for themselves and leaving the original inhabitants of the country to pick up the crumbs that remain.
As you may have noticed, things are pretty damn fucked up for the Palestinians. And they won't stop fighting until they get their land back...

-konfusion
Propoganda takes hold of you quite easly doesn't it?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

sergeriver wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

Here we go again.. some fucking video shows up and people start screaming without knowing the daily shit that goes on.
It's Ok just coz it's Israel, but when they say that Palestinians use civilians as shields OMFG they are terrorists, and of course there never was a video proving it.  Here you have a nice video, and you still have the nerve to say "some fucking video".  And I know the daily shit that goes on there, and that's why I post these videos.
What am I missing here?? You post a video showing Israeli's using civilians as human shields, then you post an article showing that the Israeli govt. does not approve of such tactics and relieves the commander responsible.

What exactly is your point?? Cuz if you are trying to prove to me that Israel is evil, why post an article showing the govt. taking action against such behavior? If you wanna convince me. Post an article where Hamas or Hezbollah punished its leaders for using such tactics.

How ya been serge??, Haven't seen ya around lately.
san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live

lowing wrote:

What am I missing here?? You post a video showing Israeli's using civilians as human shields, then you post an article showing that the Israeli govt. does not approve of such tactics and relieves the commander responsible.

What exactly is your point?? Cuz if you are trying to prove to me that Israel is evil, why post an article showing the govt. taking action against such behavior? If you wanna convince me. Post an article where Hamas or Hezbollah punished its leaders for using such tactics.
QFT
san4
The Mas
+311|6688|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

They want Israel out of the OT.  You, Berst and me would do the same in their place dude.
You would blow up bombs in restaurants? Seriously?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

lowing wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

Here we go again.. some fucking video shows up and people start screaming without knowing the daily shit that goes on.
It's Ok just coz it's Israel, but when they say that Palestinians use civilians as shields OMFG they are terrorists, and of course there never was a video proving it.  Here you have a nice video, and you still have the nerve to say "some fucking video".  And I know the daily shit that goes on there, and that's why I post these videos.

How ya been serge??, Haven't seen ya around lately.
I don't use the term evil to describe people or a governement.  Israel is a terrorist state.  The fact they punished those soldiers, doesn't mean they are good.  In fact, they killed thousands of civilians, and used the excuse "the Palestinians were using them as human shields".  If you are good enough, you don't strike on civilians, despite who is behind them.

I've been fine and hope you are doing well too.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

They want Israel out of the OT.  You, Berst and me would do the same in their place dude.
You would blow up bombs in restaurants? Seriously?
No, I would throw rocks to them.  Quote the whole shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard