ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

What can I say? Israeli soldiers acting like scum? [sarcasm]How unexpected.[/sarcasm] Israel is a rankorous state that the world needs to learn about. We all know about the deplorable acts that Islamic extermists carry out but noone bats an eyelid at the suppressed depravity carried out by Israel.
erm, I do.
{BK.Jr}Josh
+0|6224
It does not make them better then the terrorists. The war going on is a holy war between to religions.

I feel that these two nations are the same but there religion is different.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Bottom line:
When the Palestinian extremists use Palestinian civilians as human shields that's wrong, but Israel Army strikes them anyway.
When the Israeli Army uses Palestinian civilians as human shields that's even worse, but the Palestinian extremists don't strike.
So, basically both sides act like terrorists, and both are using Palestinians as human shields.  I suppose the life of an Israeli is worthier than the life of a Palestinian.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
That is  a fallacy.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ATG wrote:

That is  a fallacy.
Is that so?  How come?
Whiser
+3|6714|Up ur arse
Israel is scum. They are nothing but idiots.
ssj3barua
+55|6689|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.

CameronPoe wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

In the second video watch until there is about 5 seconds left, you can see one of the Palestinians firing a pistol at the passing Israeli vehicles.
And they wonder why they get shot.
And you wouldn't shoot if Chinese invaders were doing a house-to-house in Indianapolis? Or would you let them roll you over like a bitch?
No, I wouldn't let them "roll over me", but I wouldn't be surprised when I was shot in return. that's the point I was trying to get across, you're just too jaded to see that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

ssj3barua wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

In the second video watch until there is about 5 seconds left, you can see one of the Palestinians firing a pistol at the passing Israeli vehicles.
And they wonder why they get shot.
And you wouldn't shoot if Chinese invaders were doing a house-to-house in Indianapolis? Or would you let them roll you over like a bitch?
No, I wouldn't let them "roll over me", but I wouldn't be surprised when I was shot in return. that's the point I was trying to get across, you're just too jaded to see that.
If for some reason you think that they don't expect to have their fire returned then it is you sir who is 'jaded'.
ssj3barua

CameronPoe wrote:

for some reason you think that they don't expect to have their fire returned
No, it's just that they want sympathy for it.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Doesn't Israel get sympathy for killing civilians?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for allowing new settlements in the OT's?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for using kids as human shields?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for having the 4th largest nukes stockpile and not signing the NPT?
ssj3barua

sergeriver wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Doesn't Israel get sympathy for killing civilians?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for allowing new settlements in the OT's?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for using kids as human shields?
Doesn't Israel get sympathy for having the 4th largest nukes stockpile and not signing the NPT?
Israel doesn't get sympathy from anyone, that's why situations like this arise.

The whole world hates Israel and they know it.

The fact is they don't give a fuck about what nobodies like you or I think, they do what has to be done to secure their safety.

The U.S. need to take a lesson from them.
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live

ssj3barua wrote:

The whole world hates Israel and they know it.

The fact is they don't give a fuck about what nobodies like you or I think, they do what has to be done to secure their safety.

The U.S. need to take a lesson from them.
The U.S. definitely does not need to take a lesson from them. Israel's actions have radicalized many Palestinians. Convincing more people to hate the U.S. would not help.
herrr_smity
+156|6628|space command ur anus

Lisik wrote:

sergeriver stop brainwash peoples.
yes stop telling lies about the israelis don't you know that they are the chosen people of God
ssj3barua

san4 wrote:

The U.S. definitely does not need to take a lesson from them. Israel's actions have radicalized many Palestinians. Convincing more people to hate the U.S. would not help.
Ok maybe not in every aspect, but backing down or being afraid of radicals just encourages them.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

san4 wrote:

Ok maybe not in every aspect, but backing down or being afraid of radicals just encourages them.
But most of the people there aren't radicals.  They are punished coz of the actions of a few.
ssj3barua

sergeriver wrote:

But most of the people there aren't radicals.  They are punished coz of the actions of a few.
Well you would figure they would get sick of Israeli presence, and the majority would do something about the "few" radicals.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Well you would figure they would get sick of Israeli presence, and the majority would do something about the "few" radicals.
I see what you are saying, but what if Israel pulls out first?  Wouldn't that calm the waters a bit?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

ssj3barua wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You wouldn't think that, because that's not how things work. Continued oppression doesn't make the majority clamp down on radicalisation, it makes them support them more. Hamas and Hezbollah are both democratically elected organisations with official positions in government, why do you think that is?

The view that radicals will be stamped out by their own people due to being put through extreme hardship by a foreign regime is a naive one. History has shown time and time again that it has quite the opposite effect of creating more support for radicals and generally more sympathy for them on the international stage. If it were not for Israels close relationship with the US they would've come unstuck because of just this sort of behaviour a long time ago.
ssj3barua

Bertster7 wrote:

You wouldn't think that, because that's not how things work. Continued oppression doesn't make the majority clamp down on radicalisation, it makes them support them more.
And there is my point, it's not a "few" radicals, most of the Palestinian population would love to kill an Israeli. That's the main reason that Israel has to be so ruthless. You allow these people any comfort and they will stab you in the back.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6227

ssj3barua wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

You wouldn't think that, because that's not how things work. Continued oppression doesn't make the majority clamp down on radicalisation, it makes them support them more.
And there is my point, it's not a "few" radicals, most of the Palestinian population would love to kill an Israeli. That's the main reason that Israel has to be so ruthless. You allow these people any comfort and they will stab you in the back.
Maybe they wouldn't be so radical if they weren't forced into apartheid conditions.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

They want Israel out of the OT.  You, Berst and me would do the same in their place dude.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Sanjaya wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Maybe they wouldn't be so radical if they weren't forced into apartheid conditions.
Now, that is the real point. If the Israelis didn't act like such cunts then there would be a natural shift away from radicalism.
ssj3barua

sergeriver wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

They want Israel out of the OT.  You, Berst and me would do the same in their place dude.
I know it's a shit situation, I wish they could both just compromise. Sadly that is never going to happen.

I wish they would just cut their losses and and start with a clean slate. Both sides are ridiculously bullheaded, leaving no end.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

ssj3barua wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

ssj3barua wrote:

I know it's a shit situation, I wish they could both just compromise. Sadly that is never going to happen.

I wish they would just cut their losses and and start with a clean slate. Both sides are ridiculously bullheaded, leaving no end.
QFT
ssj3barua

Sanjaya wrote:

What did the Palestinians do with the land before it was given to the Jews?

What would they do with the land if all the Jews just up and left the area?

NOTHING! they would still be in the same poverty stricken state producing nothing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard